If you had to leave the USA?? Where would you go

South Africa.
English is spoken there...in need of industrialization and farming and agricultural production modernization. Also in need of some electric grids. Little in the way of anti-Christian rhetoric as well.

All black gangs !! You would get murdered

Leaving the USA without moving an inch.
1719602133327.png

I am not a big language person, only speaking English, but having traveled, listened and met people, some languages, I just did not like the sound of, such as German and Russian and others struck me as too technical, such as Asian languages. Some of this comes from music and languages in music, such as despising German and Russian opera, but I know, that is just me. Last German opera, I went to, I walked out after the first 30 minutes, went gambling, lost and still figured my time, better spent.

Being married to an American of Japanese descent, I can attest that you're totally right about Asian languages! After seven years of marriage, I had only learned a few phrases to use to be polite. Luckily, my in-laws spoke fluent English.

German is horrid! Late husband was an operatic tenor so we went to a lot of opera, and it almost physically hurt me to sit through an opera in German. Even with a wonderful heldentenor, "Tristan Und Isolde" was nearly unbearable!

🥵 HOTtttttt

uh....so what? Not like your living without AC. Not like you are going Golfing at 11AM or 330PM? Not like you are jogging 2 miles at 430P. You are inside working, eating or sleeping in AC. Your car has AC. Stop it already. Sure the sun is hot and you burn in 15 min. But watching TV inside? you are in no danger but from the Marxist shutting down Natural Gas power plants. Couch potatoes and workers don't mind the heat.

Canada or New Zealand. The Alps would be nice or on the Norwegian fjords.

I was in Argentina and the Argentine Andes were beautiful. Their economy is a real disaster though.

I am not a big language person, only speaking English, but having traveled, listened and met people, some languages, I just did not like the sound of, such as German and Russian and others struck me as too technical, such as Asian languages. Some of this comes from music and languages in music, such as despising German and Russian opera, but I know, that is just me. Last German opera, I went to, I walked out after the first 30 minutes, went gambling, lost and still figured my time, better spent.

I agree, doesn't seem like they have much fun. Now the Vikings cousins the Gaelic are a merry folk.

uh....so what? Not like your living without AC. Not like you are going Golfing at 11AM or 330PM? Not like you are jogging 2 miles at 430P. You are inside working, eating or sleeping in AC. Your car has AC. Stop it already. Sure the sun is hot and you burn in 15 min. But watching TV inside? you are in no danger but from the Marxist shutting down Natural Gas power plants. Couch potatoes and workers don't mind the heat.

I am suffering with severe back pain and getting surgery this fall

At my age I'd just stay, although I may move to another state if I had to leave this one.
From what I read most military brass would prefer Arkansas's Ozarks.
There are lots of natural resources and wildlife there.

I don't get it? If you are old you need medical? right? you can't be in the middle of nowhere driving 100 miles into town on dirt roads or two lane w/o gas stations. how can you live w/o a WalMart within 5 miles? How do you fight off Black bears and burglars as there ain't now cops out in them hills?

Last edited:

I am a lazy Turd
I have done zero the last 15 months

Canada or New Zealand. The Alps would be nice or on the Norwegian fjords.

I was in Argentina and the Argentine Andes were beautiful. Their economy is a real disaster though.
What about Israel ??
So many Jake crapper types there I bet

I don't get it? If you are old you need medical? right? you can't be in the middle of nowhere driving 100 miles into town on dirt roads or two lane w/o gas stations. how can you live w/o a WalMart within 5 miles? How do you fight off Black bears and burrlars as there ain't now cops out in them hills?

I did get on the right meds and now bsck surgery next

I am thinking about RAD tech school at age 48

I don't get it? If you are old you need medical? right? you can't be in the middle of nowhere driving 100 miles into town on dirt roads or two lane w/o gas stations. how can you live w/o a WalMart within 5 miles? How do you fight off Black bears and burrlars as there ain't now cops out in them hills?

Mainly I stay away from doctors as much as possible, of course they do come in handy in an emergency.
A deer just tried to jump our fence last year and broke its poor little neck, once we knew no hope for it, hubby put it out of its misery, cleaned it and froze it, he and our dogs enjoyed it, " a country boy can survive" if anyone can. We farm, have chickens but if shtf cities empty and they will cause havoc.
Of course, if things get bad, few will survive.

I did get on the right meds and now bsck surgery next

I am thinking about RAD tech school at age 48

I'm sorry you had to do that, hubby had back surgery 'fusion' 20 years ago, he has all kinds of metal in his back, he had a time getting off those pain killers but did several years ago. He keeps going. he just had to cut down a large tree that fell on the fence and that scared me.

I'm sorry you had to do that, hubby had back surgery 'fusion' 20 years ago, he has all kinds of metal in his back, he had a time getting off those pain killers but did several years ago. He keeps going. he just had to cut down a large tree that fell on the fence and that scared me.
What caused his back pain?

Did it lead to other fusions

I am technically a citizen of Israel but ain’t going there !!

I think Australia or NZ would be the best place

mostly all white , good weather and low crime

I am not sure if they are conservative or leftist

Panama, where I plan to go even when I do not "have to".

After that Malta

After that maybe the Dominican Republic, there are around 25k US veterans living there already

Forum List

Back