Best.President.Ever

bush-approval-historic.jpg

http://www.clipsandcomment.com/2009...orge-w-bush-approval-rating-over-eight-years/

The Dems may lose some seats this fall, but there's plenty of time for the Cons to take a dump in the punch bowl. I see a replay of '96. Two years is much to long for them to hide the crazy.

First we weren't smart enough to appreciate John Kerrys' intelligence. Now, we're too dumb to see Obamas' brilliance.

Oh when will we ever learn? :rolleyes:

reagan and bush were in the dumps at about 18 months, he's slow rolling the stimulus so he can buy votes in 12.

And of course the inevitable "But Boooooosssshhh" response not long after the OP is posted

Obama should be among the lowest ever... and there is no defending Bush II when he abandoned anything conservative and ended up about as bad in big government spending and expansion as some of the horrid DEM presidents

I'll be consistent. Polls at this stage are meaningless except to show that the "people" aren't too pleased with what has happened so far. Comparisons to Reagan are not legitimate. I lived through that period and while the stats were bad on the economy, there was a definite sense that Reagan was leading. That he was taking charge and doing something radical to get rid of the "malaise" that Carter was impotent to improve with 3 years of stagflation.

Obama is the opposite. He does anything but lead. He finger points, he's petty and his administration is adrift. The people sense that and they don't like it. He is certainly capable of correcting it, if he chooses. We'll see what he does.

I'll be consistent. Polls at this stage are meaningless except to show that the "people" aren't too pleased with what has happened so far. Comparisons to Reagan are not legitimate. I lived through that period and while the stats were bad on the economy, there was a definite sense that Reagan was leading. That he was taking charge and doing something radical to get rid of the "malaise" that Carter was impotent to improve with 3 years of stagflation.

Obama is the opposite. He does anything but lead. He finger points, he's petty and his administration is adrift. The people sense that and they don't like it. He is certainly capable of correcting it, if he chooses. We'll see what he does.

I followed you until you got to the "He is certainly capable of correcting it..." part.

He is incompetent, arrogant, capable only of lying, delegating authority to other Marxists and blaming others for everything that has ever or will ever happen. He is the most worthless POTUS in history...and by far the most damaging ever to this once great country.

His approval rating is still entirely too high....solely because of the Obama Zombies that still think he hung the moon.

Last edited:
The median unemployment rate is DOUBLE what it has ever been in the last 50 years.

The Obama White House and Democrat Congress have proven to be utter disasters to the economy of America...
___

UEMPMED_4-2-101.png

I followed you until you got to the "He is certainly capable of correcting it..." part.

He is incompetent, arrogant, capable only of lying, delegating authority to other Marxists and blaming others for everything that has ever or will ever happen. He is the most worthless POTUS in history...and by far the most damaging ever to this once great country.

His approval rating is still entirely too high....solely because of the Obama Zombies that still think he hung the moon.

I didn't say I thought he would....lol.

He could stop being such a follower and lead. But, I've seen nothing before or since he's been president to indicate he will.

Forum List

Back