Best Run States are Heavy Republican

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
And heavy Democratic States are becoming rust States.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Best-Run States Are Heavily Republican, Study Finds

"Best run"? States aren't companies . Solvency doesn't mean shit when your state has shit schools, no infrastructure , shit healthcare etc..

Then hopefully we can stop subsidizing those states if they are doing so well financially.

"Best run"? States aren't companies . Solvency doesn't mean shit when your state has shit schools, no infrastructure , shit healthcare etc..

NYC is insolvent, and has the same issues, so what is your point?

Putting children into a position to pay for your spending like a drunken sailor on payday is what the topic is.
BTW - the bluest State, Calif, ranks 49 in education.

Then hopefully we can stop subsidizing those states if they are doing so well financially.

Most of them are big empty states that rely on the sale of natural resources.
They also receive a lot more in federal funding than they collect in tax dollars.

That is offset by the fact that a lot of them have tons of federal land that the feds have to fund and provide for. Also, a lot of those studies count military expenditures, and those are of course skewed by where the bases are.

How about asking those States if they want to buy that land back?

They also receive a lot more in federal funding than they collect in tax dollars.

That is offset by the fact that a lot of them have tons of federal land that the feds have to fund and provide for. Also, a lot of those studies count military expenditures, and those are of course skewed by where the bases are.

Go for it. I doubt most would because of maintenance costs. They love that federal money.

Go for it. I doubt most would because of maintenance costs. They love that federal money.

They would love the development and the resource fees even more.

Not exactly but it is a matter of perspective. Often these things are gauged on debt and more rural states tend not to be as loaded down with debt as some of the larger states.

Anyone bother to go look up Mason University? I did.

Three in America's top five conservative colleges:

3. George Mason University: George Mason University has served as a libertarian enclave with close ties to K Street lobbyists since the 1980s, when Charles Koch began donating heavily to the school. Koch Industries’ executive vice president for public policy, Rich Fink, heads two Koch programs at the school. Matt Kibbe and other leading libertarian activists are alumni of George Mason’s free market economics department.

Progressives identify America’s ‘Top 5 Most Conservative Colleges’

I became suspicious when I looked up their curriculum and their science classes consisted of mostly what you would expect from a University that didn't believe in evolution and an old earth.

They aren't even ranked in the top 100 of America's universities.

I would take any "study" they make with a grain of salt.

3. George Mason University: George Mason University has served as a libertarian enclave with close ties to K Street lobbyists since the 1980s, when Charles Koch began donating heavily to the school. Koch Industries’ executive vice president for public policy, Rich Fink, heads two Koch programs at the school. Matt Kibbe and other leading libertarian activists are alumni of George Mason’s free market economics department.

I became suspicious when I looked up their curriculum and their science classes consisted of mostly what you would expect from a University that didn't believe in evolution and an old earth.

Funny how you silly leftists buy ANYTHING reported by left wing sources, but denigrate anything reported by non-left wing sources.

To really give some meaning, you have to go by "which states are most dependent on the Federal Government":

2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Check it out. It seems to me the first 18 of MOST dependent are Republicans. The redder the state, the more dependent.

You gotta admit, the states that hate government the most benefit the most.

Now, USMB Republicans have said in the past "It's the blacks. The blacks drag down the state.

Only West Virginia and Kentucky are in the top ten of most dependent and they have almost no blacks. How is that explained?

You can post your Soros data showing how States are doing.

To really give some meaning, you have to go by "which states are most dependent on the Federal Government":

2016’s Most & Least Federally Dependent States

Check it out. It seems to me the first 18 of MOST dependent are Republicans. The redder the state, the more dependent.

You gotta admit, the states that hate government the most benefit the most.

Now, USMB Republicans have said in the past "It's the blacks. The blacks drag down the state.

Only West Virginia and Kentucky are in the top ten of most dependent and they have almost no blacks. How is that explained?
WV and KY don't have many blacks? That another Soros study?

Funny how you silly leftists buy ANYTHING reported by left wing sources, but denigrate anything reported by non-left wing sources.
Reporting college rankings is hardly left wing.

It's a standard the entire world goes by. Or, you didn't know that?

Forum List

Back