Best state for conservative whites.

People should be free to live within the racial groups they prefer. Why should people be miserable?

Is it really about racism. Or is it a matter of personal preference? I love chocolate ice cream but can barely stand some of the other flavors.

We make a lot of noise about being free, but are we? Really?

There is no best state for Whites any more than there is a best state for Blacks, Asians, or Lithuanian Dwarfs.

If you are looking for quality of life, regardless of ethnicity, choose a state with low sales taxes, payroll taxes, and property taxes ... a low tax state.

Regardless in which state you live, avoid urban areas. You will pay more for housing, more for basic necessities, and more in taxes. You will be subject to more crime and less responsive police. Urban precincts are all overworked and understaffed, particularly these days.

The exception to living in an urban environment, if you can afford it, is a gentrified enclave. Your police will be augmented by private security and there is a high chance that people connected to city or state government live their too ... they will make that area a police priority.

Living rural is also a option these days. On line shopping and streaming services mean you won't be cut-off from the rest of the world and you can always make a trip to "the city" periodically for your fix of theatre and restaurants.

Handel's Ice Cream Shop

Been there, it's awesome.
Well, it Ice Cream, just like other Ice Cream Shops.

TheParser
Will Jews be accepted into these last white bastions
Of course, I do NOT know.

But I DO know that (a) Jewish people are "white" and (b) Jewish people commit almost NO street crime.

So I would guess that they would be welcomed as constructive members of the community.

The exception to living in an urban environment, if you can afford it, is a gentrified enclave. Your police will be augmented by private security and there is a high chance that people connected to city or state government live their too ... they will make that area a police priority
This solution is a partial solution. Sooner or later you or your kids will have to go out of this gated enclaves for some reasons - medical treatment, job, college etc.

This is dumb.
America is the most diverse nation on earth.
If you want to live where there are mostly all white - hell go live anywhere in Northern 3/4 of Europe.

It utterly escapes Republicans why they get called a racist party......
Democrats depended on the KKK in the 20th century for political muscle. Democrat icon DR appointed a KKK member to the Supreme Court. Today the democrat party insults Black people by claiming that they are unable to obtain a photo I.D. in the 21st century and they call the GOP racist. Go figure.

Forum List

Back