YIKES Now It's Idaho Farmers Getting Targeted!!!

The US government in the 21st century has been totally unresponsive to the desires of the constituents. We can't even get them to respond when we vote--WA voters did away with daylight savings time 4 years ago and we are still doing it. The state of Jefferson has been talked to death. That movement started in the thirties if I recall correctly.
I don't know much about the state of Jefferson project as that area of southern Oregon I have only traveled there once(Medford-67-68), & I have never been to commiefornia. Without the Greater Idaho project becoming reality then the state of Jefferson project(back burner) is only a pipe dream @ best. I figure if the Greater Idaho project becomes reality then our state of Liberty project could become realty also. If not the backup plan as I see it is for eastern Washington to be absorbed into the Greater state of Idaho. I PREFER the proposed state of Liberty with the capital located in Colville but I am concerned that the lefties would then move in & pollute the area. We need to keep both Stevens county & Pend Oreille county "pure". State capital Davenport? Spokane or Pullman NEVER. With the state of Liberty we would then have our own state capital as a backup just in case the lefties ever gain majority rule in Boise.

The Olympia & Salem gangs exist in the Twilight Zone as does the entire Statist Left MarxiNazi ideology(god complex). From daylight savings time to education & every other issue in between , if the SLMN elitist elected officials do not come up with the idea they then view their private sector 'servants' 'suggestions/desires as blasphemy towards them. "How dare our servants become so arrogant towards us that they attempt to think for themselves!" In my opinion there are two bureaucracies that pres. Trump needs to convince capital hill to defund, Dept. Of Education first, then the EPA. Education(critical) goes back to the 50 states. States would regulate their own environment. A federal "Interstate Water Ways" agency could work with the states in an advisory capacity ONLY. Offshore waters would be monitored by our Coast Guard for possible issues/problems.

If pres. Trump has the balls to @ least push for the defunding of the above mentioned agencies would @ least prove he is not frightened to carry a fight for bettering the American constituency's lives. If pres. Trump does not push the action then he will go down as just another BUSHwhacker all talk & no action pansy. If the two agencies above remain intact as is, then I do not see any quality future for American's as originally intended by our founding fathers.

Below; Our man on the spot in regards to rescuing our eastern Oregon farmers! Governor Brad Little, arguably the most effective Governor in America @ current. He is getting up in his years but still as sharp as a tack! Under Governor Little's leadership Idaho is ready & willing to take in several counties in eastern Oregon. Only the Salem gang is holding up the beneficial "Greater Idaho project from affirmation by capital hill.

I don't know much about the state of Jefferson project as that area of southern Oregon I have only traveled there once(Medford-67-68), & I have never been to commiefornia. Without the Greater Idaho project becoming reality then the state of Jefferson project(back burner) is only a pipe dream @ best. I figure if the Greater Idaho project becomes reality then our state of Liberty project could become realty also. If not the backup plan as I see it is for eastern Washington to be absorbed into the Greater state of Idaho. I PREFER the proposed state of Liberty with the capital located in Colville but I am concerned that the lefties would then move in & pollute the area. We need to keep both Stevens county & Pend Oreille county "pure". State capital Davenport? Spokane or Pullman NEVER. With the state of Liberty we would then have our own state capital as a backup just in case the lefties ever gain majority rule in Boise.

The Olympia & Salem gangs exist in the Twilight Zone as does the entire Statist Left MarxiNazi ideology(god complex). From daylight savings time to education & every other issue in between , if the SLMN elitist elected officials do not come up with the idea they then view their private sector 'servants' 'suggestions/desires as blasphemy towards them. "How dare our servants become so arrogant towards us that they attempt to think for themselves!" In my opinion there are two bureaucracies that pres. Trump needs to convince capital hill to defund, Dept. Of Education first, then the EPA. Education(critical) goes back to the 50 states. States would regulate their own environment. A federal "Interstate Water Ways" agency could work with the states in an advisory capacity ONLY. Offshore waters would be monitored by our Coast Guard for possible issues/problems.

If pres. Trump has the balls to @ least push for the defunding of the above mentioned agencies would @ least prove he is not frightened to carry a fight for bettering the American constituency's lives. If pres. Trump does not push the action then he will go down as just another BUSHwhacker all talk & no action pansy. If the two agencies above remain intact as is, then I do not see any quality future for American's as originally intended by our founding fathers.

Below; Our man on the spot in regards to rescuing our eastern Oregon farmers! Governor Brad Little, arguably the most effective Governor in America @ current. He is getting up in his years but still as sharp as a tack! Under Governor Little's leadership Idaho is ready & willing to take in several counties in eastern Oregon. Only the Salem gang is holding up the beneficial "Greater Idaho project from affirmation by capital hill.

If any of these new states become reality, the state of Greater ID has the most chance--especially if they include eastern WA with eastern OR. Liberty and Jefferson are pipe dreams. They have never realistically addressed the necessities of establishing a new state i.e. government, infrastructure, tax structure, borders, existing reps etc. All of that could fall under the existing law in the state of ID.

Forum List

Back