Idaho Farmers Issue Stark Warning About Nationwide Consequences After State Government Issues Order to Shut Off Their Water Supply:

Idaho Farmers Issue Stark Warning About Nationwide Consequences After State Government Issues Order to Shut Off Their Water Supply: “Farms and banks will fail!”​

this is strange timing. "After" the crops have been planted and cultivated, fertilized, watered.
Spud cost about 1500 an acre just to plant.
Ya, some government bureaucrat wants to bankrupt the eastern idaho farmers. hmmm Bill Gates, the chinese, wind turbines Punishment for being right wing
Wheres Jimmy Kimmel. He's an Eastern Idaho citizen now.

70 pct of nations fish comes from Idaho
30 pct of Sugar
90 pct of Spuds
Only area in the nation that produces more food is the San Quqine Valley in California

I guess you haven’t heard about the problem of water shortages and how rivers and the water rights of people downstream have been in court for years.

Here is an article from about a year ago discussing the shortage of water. So do you suggest we let people die of thirst instead?

You have to learn to question everything in those propaganda sites.

Oh. And Idaho is a Blood Red State scooter.

I guess you haven’t heard about the problem of water shortages and how rivers and the water rights of people downstream have been in court for years.

Here is an article from about a year ago discussing the shortage of water. So do you suggest we let people die of thirst instead?

so they wanna cut the water off "after" everthing is planted
drinking water is a separate issure from irrigation canals and wells.

Maybe the dems in DC and WA should stop attempting to rip out four lower Snake River dams.

Idaho is a Republican state. In fact, it’s one of the most conservative states in the country. Republicans run everything there. What you’re saying literally makes no sense, but you people rarely do when it comes to your conspiracy theories

Don't think so, bub.

Remember a while back what happened to the truck load of anti- gay protesters arrested at an ID Pride event as soon as they got off the truck?

Going back to the Summer of Love 2020. How many busloads of Antifa and BLM rioters were arrested on the spot? Did they ever track down who delivered even one pallet of bricks or was paying for them? Or track down who was paying for commercial fireworks to blow off at the police in Portland? I've told you time and again, reps are no match for the dems. Suck it up and accept it. Put every waking hour, minute and second in figuring how to break your Conservative Union of States off.

reps dems rat.jpg

so they wanna cut the water off "after" everthing is planted
drinking water is a separate issure from irrigation canals and wells.

I’m sorry, I figured when I intentionally posted a thread from a year ago, the OP would use Google to find more recent news articles away from the Gateway Propagandist. Instead, he just makes it sound like this is all new, completely ignorant of the long history of this particular subject. My mistake, and I apologize to the readers.

Ok, let’s get busy here. First, a rather interesting article from East Idaho News. Doing the work the RW won’t do. Finding the truth they would rather not learn.

In the article they discuss how this issue goes back about twenty years, with a law passed in 2009 as one of the issues, and a court decision from five years later.

But one of the quotes made me laugh as the Farmers described how hard they were working to conserve water.

Ward points out numerous conservation methods that have been implemented for groundwater users, including spending $40,000 for new meters to monitor water usage, which he checks monthly.

He conserves water in every way he can, including shutting it off when it’s raining.

Yeah, the farmers now turn the sprinklers off when it is raining. I thought the RW was all about Common Sense?

But since there is no way to make water magically, I suppose the Conservatives from Blood Red Idaho will have to turn to their other favorite source for whatever they need. Various Deities.

We will start with the famous Native Rain Dances.

This article is in Science Magazine. It shows how our ancestors used to sacrifice their children for rain. Maybe that will work, I understand sacrificing your children pleases the Rain God.

For those more modern traditionalist, here is a Catholic Rain Prayer.

If you can’t run your sprinklers, you’ll have to figure out how to appease the Lord into giving you the rain you need.

If Inslee, Biden and many other dems have their way they'll be gone next year.

The lawsuits and appeals will take ten years. Hunter will be earning his money as a Conservative Pundit with you guys linking to him constantly before the first dam is removed.

Are they saving the ground water to grow pot or to save some little fish or insect?

As many expected--it's all being worked out

The governing body on water management in Idaho has put a pause on inspections to recognize progress made in ongoing negotiations between ground and surface water users.

Throughout the last week, the Idaho Department of Water Resources has been putting red tags on many ground wells in eastern Idaho saying users are now subject to a water curtailment order. However, on Thursday, June 13, the department paused inspections on those pumps because there’s been “substantial progress” made between the groundwater districts and surface water users.

“The Department hopes the parties can finalize an agreement,” said Shelley Keen, IDWR Deputy Director in a news release announcing the pause. “If the parties finalize an agreement, ground water district members will be protected from curtailment.”

Forum List

Back