Best Week Lately?

candycorn

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2009
Deep State Plant.
I know it's not a continuous Sun-Sat week but really....in terms of good news only...hasn't this been one of the best weeks ever?

The SCOTUS destroyed Trump...twice.
Barr is resigning in disgrace
Biden's victory confirmed
The Vaccine that our labs developed is being distributed
There is some Christmas cheer.

Of course we can't say best week ever....

Covid deaths are increasing at a rate that is both unfortunate and tragic insofar as it having been preventable
Unemployment went back up
It doesn't look like there will be a relief package

But in this shitty year, its ending on a positive note.

It reminds me so much of 1968 and the stories I've heard about it. "You saved 1968" is what I recall about someone who sent a message to the 3 astronauts on Apollo 8. Electors...you saved 2020. SCOTUS...you saved 2020. Pfizer/Moderna...you saved 2020.

I know it's not a continuous Sun-Sat week but really....in terms of good news only...hasn't this been one of the best weeks ever?

Covid deaths are increasing at a rate that is both unfortunate and tragic insofar as it having been preventable

It reminds me so much of 1968 and the stories I've heard about it. "You saved 1968" is what I recall about someone who sent a message to the 3 astronauts on Apollo 8. Electors...you saved 2020. SCOTUS...you saved 2020. Pfizer/Moderna...you saved 2020.

Dumbfuck. You don't have a clue what you've "won" or the ramifications it's going to have on your life.

All I can say is that you deserve everything you have coming to you.

Dumbfuck. You don't have a clue what you've "won" or the ramifications it's going to have on your life.

She'll blame Trump for Biden's incompetence and corruption, exactly as programmed.

She'll blame Trump for Biden's incompetence and corruption, exactly as programmed.

That's all she can do. No personal responsibility in that walking, talking sack of shit.

Yes, she will!
The bitch ain't shit! (With thanx to 2 Live Crew...).

306-232...

Biden Won. You lost. You're a loser.

306-232...

It's not over yet. But when it is over, one way or the other, you will have lost more than you'll ever realize.

And that is what you truly deserve.

306-232...

What did we lose candy?

Trump made his point...

You can try all you want but you can't erase the fake the media gives us fake news and the left is cry babies

Biden will be a boring president and won't do much of anything.

306-232...

What did we lose candy?

Trump made his point...

You can try all you want but you can't erase the fake the media gives us fake news and the left is cry babies

Presidents are supposed to be exciting? Perhaps you should consider moving to another nation.

306-232...

What did we lose candy?

Trump made his point...

Presidents are supposed to be exciting? Perhaps you should consider moving to another nation.

Huh?

Ike

Fdr

Reagan

Lincoln

Jefferson

Madison

Lbj

Fdr

Ect...was exciting Presidents

Scotus didn't destroy Trump.. They just had no remedy for the election you stole.. And Barr aint resigning "in disgrace".. He's done a great job and stayed mostly out of things he shouldn't be in..

As for the rest of it. TRUMP is one that gets credit for 10 months to a vaccine that all your whiny little media suck-ups said was impossible.. Had to FIRE a bunch of asses to get it done and TOSS OUT the sick and creeky OLD rules for approving vaccines to get it done.. Few Presidents could have done that because they are swamp creatures and not "problem solving" whirling devishes..

Scotus didn't destroy Trump.. They just had no remedy for the election you stole.. And Barr aint resigning "in disgrace".. He's done a great job and stayed mostly out of things he shouldn't be in..

As for the rest of it. TRUMP is one that gets credit for 10 months to a vaccine that all your whiny little media suck-ups said was impossible.. Had to FIRE a bunch of asses to get it done and TOSS OUT the sick and creeky OLD rules for approving vaccines to get it done.. Few Presidents could have done that because they are swamp creatures and not "problem solving" whirling devishes..

You just scored points with me

Sorry,we can't give your blob credit.

Obama got no credit for killing Bin Laden--remember--so we can't give the mango menace any credit because he wasn't in the lab.

SCOTUS did destroy your blob. Twice. Best week in quite a while.

Obama got no credit for killing Bin Laden--remember--so we can't give the mango menace any credit because he wasn't in the lab.

That's all folklore and hypocrisy.. I'm not a crazy ass partisan warrior type so I just laugh at crap like you just posted. But I cry for my country BECAUSE of the wreckage from these 2 ancient, corrupt, inept parties that have this country taken hostage..

That's all folklore and hypocrisy.. I'm not a crazy ass partisan warrior type so I just laugh at crap like you just posted. But I cry for my country BECAUSE of the wreckage from these 2 ancient, corrupt, inept parties that have this country taken hostage..

Can't help you with that.
Nobody stole the election.....
SCOTUS destroyed the blob.

306-232...

What did we lose candy?

Trump made his point...

Wasn't Obama exciting? I bet you had an orgasm every time he opened his mouth or the news mentioned him.

306-232...

Only in your traitorous mind is a GRAND THEFT PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION considered a win.

Forum List

Back