Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

there's nothing we are incapable of doing as Americans, so LET'S GET THE HELL UP AND GET IT DONE!

"If wacked up Beto loves the illegals so much, he needs to run for President in Mexico, not the U.S.A"

In the face of powerful forces trying to sow hate and division among us, the truth is that as Americans we have much more in common than what separates us. Let’s speak that truth.⁣

Let’s never forget, that on the fundamental issues, we all have so much more in common than what separates us.⁣

Some say we need to search to find that common ground. Here’s what I say — we need to recognize that we are already standing on common ground.

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

WTH?

Who are you Carlos Danger?

Kids, stay away.

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

WTH?

Who are you Carlos Danger?

Kids, stay away.
i just want America to be united, the opposite of The Trump years. who am i? a human being that's who!

it's 2019. we're in deep trouble. we need a fresh start. WE! NEED! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE!

Beto is the only one who can bring America back into prosperity. no frills, no fuss, only candid truths!

Why two former Beto O'Rourke staffers now say they're with Bernie Sanders

from the article:

According to the nonpartisan Center for Responsive Politics, the only federal politician who got more oil and gas money than O’Rourke in 2018 was his Republican opponent. While his moderate stance on oil and gas policy may have helped the charismatic Democrat win over swing voters in Texas last year, it turned out to be a deal killer for Lanning after she learned about it.

“Realizing that he was the No. 2 recipient of fossil fuel money and the No. 1 is Ted Cruz … that’s really just not acceptable,” Lanning said.

Both Lanning and Young say O’Rourke does a masterful job of wrapping his policy positions in inspirational rhetoric, but for them, the result is that he comes off sounding more progressive than he actually is.

“He‘s very good at kind of making this word jumble of what he’s speaking about,” Lanning said. He “doesn’t really say anything concrete, and that’s kind of suspect for progressives I think.”

Beto is the only candidate who leaves me breathless and speechless at the same time!

Liberty is not a statue anymore, HE is alive with flesh and blood...HIS NAME IS BETO!

Wake up Bernie supporters!!! Bernie economics are the USSR and Venezuela. Bernie has never had a real job. Created zero for society. Sells the idea of free stuff to gullible American youth. There is no such thing as free.

"A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!"

Cons will HATE that.

Forum List

Back