Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

Does Beto totally sound and look like Napoleon Dynamite to everyone else or is it just me?

Here's Beto standing on furniture in various TV shows

D2POt29UkAA-EkH.jpg

D2POvVzU4AA_dsS.jpg

D2PPUtSUwAACuaE.jpg

Beto/Booker will beat Trump/Ivanka in a landslide. Hear me now quote me later

BETO WILL CREATE A UNIFIED NATION THE LIKES OF WHICH THE WORLD HAS NEVER SEEN!

WHERE ARE YOU PEOPLE? ARE YOU HEARING ME? IS ANYONE OUT THERE?

Beto O’Rourke put turd in a bowl and told his wife it was an avocado, friend says
Beto O’Rourke put turd in a bowl and told his wife it was an avocado, friend says

“One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado,” the story reads.. . .

<snip>

. . .The presidential hopeful has come under fire recently over comments about his marriage, joking that his wife was raising their three kids “sometimes with his help.” He apologized for that comment, as well as for the bizarre writings he penned while a teenage member of a hacking organization - including a poem in which he asked a cow to "wax my ass" and "scrub my balls."

“One time, according to a friend, Beto collected an especially verdant turd from one of their kids’ diapers and put it in a bowl, telling Amy it was avocado,” the story reads.. . .

<snip>

. . .The presidential hopeful has come under fire recently over comments about his marriage, joking that his wife was raising their three kids “sometimes with his help.” He apologized for that comment, as well as for the bizarre writings he penned while a teenage member of a hacking organization - including a poem in which he asked a cow to "wax my ass" and "scrub my balls."
precisely why i like him. he's a weirdo like me!

"Is he a phenom -- or a fad? A flash in the pan -- or the future of the Democratic Party? One thing's for sure: Beto is a Rorschach test -- what people see in him says as much about them as him"

This is what a primary run is all about- we should all be engaged and kicking the tires on all the candidates

" Beto still has not come to support Medicare for all and has a pretty conservative voting record when it comes to climate change, wage raises, and banking regulations

at least he offers word salads and platitudes??? "

<snip>

precisely why i like him. he's a weirdo like me!
Wipe that shit eating grin off your face. .. .

This is not a time for derision, nor is it a time for division, my friends

the eternal president is WE THE PEOPLE! And WE WANT BETO as our spokesman!

WE WANT BETO! WE WANT BETO! WE WANT BETO! WE WANT BETO! WE WANT BETO! WE WANT BETO! WE WANT BETO!

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

Unity and healing?

Don't you have to excise a cancerous tumor before healing can start?

it isn't time to give up, curl up, or shut up, it's time to get up, stand up, speak up, and fight up!

"do not desire to fit in. desire to oblige yourselves to lead" - Booker

Forum List

Back