Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

The founders were imperfect geniuses. They wrote a lot of our bigotries into [he Constitution. ... If you think about how we have overcome those things, it's always been by creating, first, calls to consciousness, speaking truth about the injustices, and then bringing together those uncommon coalitions

""We were one vote shy from bringing down Medicare eligibility to 55. One vote shy. I'm going to fight for that one vote when I'm running in 2020, because what would that have done?"" - Beto

Beto admits to writing fantasies about running over children with his car and hearing their screams.

That dude is a fucking whackjob.

We’re behind you here in Indiana, Beto. Please start putting up some policy details on your website and addressing them on nationally televised appearances. You’re getting hammered in the press. We’ll be looking forward to seeing you here in Indiana.

its called CIVIC GRACE! there is no you're wrong and i'm right. we need to be sweet and kind. we have common pain in america and Beto will unite us with common purpose. the best antidote to Trump is not fighting darkness with darkness but bringing decency and grace into our life

the law doesn't do justice. people do. we dont need laws, we need a united humanity!

THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE! people think love is this namby pamby kumbaya sentiment. but why do people fall in LOVE! BECAUSE OF THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE! its the most ferocious tough hard force there is and with Beto's help it will transform America!

we're a tolerant country, but we've grown too tolerant of the suffering of our neighbors, my friends!

our campaign, your campaign, the Beto/Booker campaign offers you the pursuit of something greater, of America being better than it was 200 years ago, 60 years ago, 2 years ago, and 1 day ago!

Beto accepted Christ as his lord and savior. President Trump phoned it in!

I just want to offer a sincere, no snark invitation to all the McCain republicans to come over and vote with us for 2020 and I promise we can go back to fighting about normal stuff once we’ve stabilized our republic.

D2Se3p0WsAY67Hq.jpg

Forum List

Back