Beto/Booker 2020: A Ticket That Can Inspire Americans to stop being violent & love their enemies!

Wake up Bernie supporters!!! Bernie economics are the USSR and Venezuela. Bernie has never had a real job. Created zero for society. Sells the idea of free stuff to gullible American youth. There is no such thing as free.

every compatriot, even the lowliest, is part of America. love him like you love yourself!

D3BiQCXXgAMYpw4.jpg

We could be entering a new Gilded Age — we have to take on the power of these big corporations now.

i intend this thread to be my own personal project over the coming 2 years to elect Beto and/or Booker as President and/or VP or cabinet secretary, if president is not achievable. i ask for your patience as i make the case for unity, peace, and THE CONSPIRACY OF LOVE!

having read the first response from a conservative I can say (and would have predicted) you will NEVER reach any conservatives.

Their anger and hatred for you and your candidates will just get nastier.

I, however, support you and wish you good luck!

thank you Beto for showing us how politics should be!

A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER! A LEADER NOT A DIVIDER!

Beto O’Rourke’s fundraising is record-breaking, it is enormous, it is frightening and disheartening to other campaigns, it is likely to be more in a quarter than most candidates will raise in a year, and it is coming in more easily than his team expected

O’Rourke’s own myth is about being a phenomenon in raising money online, drawing massive crowds and speaking sincerely, from his heart. There’s no question that O’Rourke can do all those things, but as Ivanka Trump wrote in her 2017 book, “cultivating authenticity is essential to creating strong bonds” with people.

Beto was introduced as “the man—not the myth, but the legend" at a rally, and rightly so!

"When Elizabeth Warren lost her voice in the middle of her weekend tour of Iowa in January, some sneered that she was showing her age. When O’Rourke’s voice was cracking hoarse by the end of his third rally of the day in Texas, that was taken as proof of his passion, and how much of himself he’s thrown into the race."

"Pero también necesitamos una economía donde todos pueden participar, y tener un prospecto de éxito independiente de su genero, de su raza, de los cuantas generaciones su familia tiene a dentro o aparte de los estados unidos."

Beto speaks Spanish! of course he does, he's Mexican!

We require routine and tradition. That’s order. Order can become excessive, and that’s not good, but chaos can swamp us, so we drown— and that is also not good. We need to stay on the straight and narrow path.

"When Elizabeth Warren lost her voice in the middle of her weekend tour of Iowa in January, some sneered that she was showing her age. When O’Rourke’s voice was cracking hoarse by the end of his third rally of the day in Texas, that was taken as proof of his passion, and how much of himself he’s thrown into the race."
Beto is a bullchitt artist who was a bum that married into money because he is a bullchitt artist. He found a niche in politics and is supported by the globalist powers. Those same powers have many candidates in their fold. Many Black people believe that Hilary a globalist servant is one of them for their struggling. She never struggled in her life. But its promotion. Give a massive tax cut to those above the poverty level to start. Up to forty grand the poverty level with those above that getting some of the crumbs of that. You won't because that is your bread and butter. The line drawn where people start to pay and then they can become poorer by the obscene sell outs you do. Like when the banks gave the peons a guaranteed near 4% rate on checking and savings from 60 years or so and back and that was removed to turn them into full service banks so we all can enjoy a couple of decades ago or so.

We intend to destroy your thread and your candidates and the Democratic party. I'll start us off, those two are too stupid to be POTUS.

I agree. Progressives now have the numbers to never again have to vote for centrist candidates. A vote for a centrist is an apologist vote and a Progressives should never do it again.

Beto is the best shot for Dems to beat Trump. he is the antidote to Trump

How would an airhead like Beto and a fraud like Booker (with his imaginary friend T-Bone) do that? You might wanna watch Beto's debates with Ted Cruz to see what a shallow, uninformed politician Beto is. And Booker is a pure demagogue who will bend whichever the way is blowing. With the economy doing so well, why would you want to change presidents?

Forum List

Back