Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

Np. I mean the practice of this among CHRISTIAN CULTS here in the U.S.

You have a fetish about these "Purity cults". You realize this was a passing fad, it was very small in number and it's pretty much passed right?
There was one in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on February 23, 2019.

ONE.

Compared to how many women being oppressed by Islam, for example? Oh nevermind, they're diverse.

What oes does Islam have anything to do with the hatred of women and LGBTs in what you call "Christianity"?

You're blind and stupid. SO blind and stupid you can't even see it. Which is funny

If I am "blind" and "stupid," try explaining your cult. One of your cult members just died. She got famous by writing a book detailing that she grew her hair, obeyed her husband, and camped outside the house when her uterus was shedding its lining. Who camps outside when their internal organs are functioning as designed?

How primitive does anyone want to be? Do members of your cult hang out sheets used by couples on their wedding night?

Look up some things like Bill Gothard's "Institute for Basic Life Principles." Basically, it is an organization for training young girls to be sexual objects, operated by "Christian" grooming cults.
Look up human trafficking at the US border.
Well, look up what's happening to young girls in "Christian" cults. Can't both be happening simultaneously? What is this thing of showing off girls in evening gowns before they have had the experience of education and travel? It's all part of the flesh trade.
It's a thriving business at the border. Underage sex slaves are cheap.

You support the illegal sex slave trade, no?

What a bizarre comment. Slanderous, actually. Why would I support the sex trade? If you have read my posts, you know that I do not support the sexual exploitation of children. My posts speak against it..This is what I am doing here on this thread.
Then take a firm stand against illegal immigration, the purveyor of the illicit sex trade.

How do you connect "illegal immigration" and "the illicit sex trade"?

The cults who are into the flesh trade are home-grown. They breed female children to remain ignorant until they are bought by the highest bidder. These girls' hopes for what they wish to do with their lives are discounted. They are treated as vaginas with legs. Semen depositories, not people growing up.

Look up human trafficking at the US border.
Well, look up what's happening to young girls in "Christian" cults. Can't both be happening simultaneously? What is this thing of showing off girls in evening gowns before they have had the experience of education and travel? It's all part of the flesh trade.

What a bizarre comment. Slanderous, actually. Why would I support the sex trade? If you have read my posts, you know that I do not support the sexual exploitation of children. My posts speak against it..This is what I am doing here on this thread.
Then take a firm stand against illegal immigration, the purveyor of the illicit sex trade.

The cults who are into the flesh trade are home-grown. They breed female children to remain ignorant until they are bought by the highest bidder. These girls' hopes for what they wish to do with their lives are discounted. They are treated as vaginas with legs. Semen depositories, not people growing up.
The cartels smuggle in underage children to sell to perverts. That's how.

Take a principled stand against child sex trafficking, or be part of it. Your call.

Take a principled stand against child sex trafficking, or be part of it. Your call.
Proof?? Right now I am concerned with the cults' female-flesh fetish. When are you going to become concerned about it? Take a principled stand.

Proof?? Right now I am concerned with the cults' female-flesh fetish. When are you going to become concerned about it? Take a principled stand.
A single cult vs. an entire culture. I'll take my stand against the culture.

The deadly toll of human smuggling and trafficking in the US - CNN
Human Trafficking | U.S. Customs and Border Protection
The Trafficking of Children at the Mexican Border
Child Trafficking

Child Trafficking

When I take a stand against the grooming of children and sex trafficking, you whine. This is just a border thing.Home-grown cults are doing this to young girls every day. Why can't we call it for what it is? Do you want to see fully grown, educated adults who make their own decisions or do you want to see teenagers sold off for what is between their legs?

Child Trafficking

When I take a stand against the grooming of children and sex trafficking, you whine. This is just a border thing.Home-grown cults are doing this to young girls every day. Why can't we call it for what it is? Do you want to see fully grown, educated adults who make their own decisions or do you want to see teenagers sold off for what is between their legs?

Most of the illegals are underage. But you make your own call.

A guy marries a guy -- so-called bible thumping trumpers have a freak out....

A guy marries a chick then immediately cheats on her multiple times with prostitutes -- then these so-called bible thumping trumpers say "we are not electing a pastor!!"

Make yo mind up fake ass Christians...

Pete Buttigieg's sudden popularity in California has blindsided Kamala Harris in her own backyard.

You are spouting nonsense. Yes there is an extremely small minority that still raises girls to be only wives and mothers. I've never actually met anyone like this. I've never met anyone who wanted to have daughters traveling the world alone either. No one wants another Natalie Holloway.

Beto is just like Pete...he was the media darling for a while until they got bored of him!

"As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!" - Trump

"As we celebrate LGBT Pride Month and recognize the outstanding contributions LGBT people have made to our great Nation, let us also stand in solidarity with the many LGBT people who live in dozens of countries worldwide that punish, imprison, or even execute individuals on the basis of their sexual orientation. My Administration has launched a global campaign to decriminalize homosexuality and invite all nations to join us in this effort!" - Trump
Dimwitocrats will deny Trump ever ssid this.

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

I couldn't care less about his tactile relations with another man. I find it personally disgusting, but it's essentially his business.

His political ideas are stupidity defined, however. No better than Beto's nonsense, and anyone who crawls to Al Sharpton for an endorsement deserves no consideration.

Here's the deal though. At one time we were told we had a right to our opinion as long as gays could live free, yadda yadda.

We no longer have a right to our opinion. You Must Accept That Gay Sex is Awesome. Right Tommy?

PS At one time, in college, hubby and I worked with so many gay people we were the ONLY two heterosexuals there. This was waaaay back in the early 90s. You should have heard the way they talked about HETEROSEXUAL sex. Can we retroactively cry about how they think our sex is disgusting, I have to wonder????

Boo hoo, they're not ACCEPTING. And boo hoo...it didn't bother me then, it doesn't bother me now. If you leave me alone I don't care WHAT you think.

My gosh, you snowflakes are detestable. I'm glad you're feeling persecuted these days. Holy shit you deserve it 10-fold.

Forum List

Back