🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

The educational film "Boys Beware" explains how homosexuals go into the community to find fresh meat..

Children used to be warned about the Lifestyle and dissuaded, and they should be, wouldn't you agree?

If an ADULT male wants to pursue homosexuality, or get into ladies' undergarments and claim to be a "woman", that's his own affair. The problem is with the recruitment of young, impressionable minds.

You are conveniently stepping around the sexual grooming of young girls to be sold as "virgins" before they have a chance to grow up, see the world, get an education, and decide what they want to do in their lives, as is happening in some of these cults right now, in which impressionable young girls are being indoctrinated into thinking that "God" says that they are raw meat. The idea of recruiting kids for sex is a heterosexual thing as well.

OH, you mean the widespread practice of this in ISLAM. Got it

Np. I mean the practice of this among CHRISTIAN CULTS here in the U.S.

You have a fetish about these "Purity cults". You realize this was a passing fad, it was very small in number and it's pretty much passed right?

There was one in Sioux Falls, South Dakota on February 23, 2019.

ONE.

Compared to how many women being oppressed by Islam, for example? Oh nevermind, they're diverse.

Look up some things like Bill Gothard's "Institute for Basic Life Principles." Basically, it is an organization for training young girls to be sexual objects, operated by "Christian" grooming cults.

Very small group, and your fetish

Ever have one of those creepy uncles? Ones that has pet goats and never date? Or ones that hide in a attic bestrewed with cobwebs playing with dolls that vaguely look like former girlfriends? And they seat these chaps next to you at thanksgiving? This is a poster boy for THAT
Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

I don't hate either one of them. They deserve to live free and undisturbed.

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.
Ever have one of those creepy uncles? Ones that has pet goats and never date? Or ones that lives in a attic bestrewed with cobwebs playing with dolls that vaguely look like former girlfriends? And they seat these chaps next to you at Thanksgiving? This is a poster boy for THAT exact feeling. Kudos TIME magazine you nailed it.. Awkward moments we can't quite define.

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.
He takes it in the ass we will make fun of that.. always will

Look up some things like Bill Gothard's "Institute for Basic Life Principles." Basically, it is an organization for training young girls to be sexual objects, operated by "Christian" grooming cults.
I did. Lots of scandals about sexual abuse and harassment. I'm not sure that equates to "training young girls to be sexual objects". That's like saying Bill Clinton was training interns to be sexual objects.
Hysteria doesn't see things as they are. She in blinded by her irrational hatred of the good. Her sexual views have resulted in the death of over 60 million human lives.

Look up human trafficking at the US border.
Well, look up what's happening to young girls in "Christian" cults. Can't both be happening simultaneously? What is this thing of showing off girls in evening gowns before they have had the experience of education and travel? It's all part of the flesh trade.

You got that right. The hate never ends.

Look we already had a queer president in the previous 8 years before President Trump, we dont need another fagot out there pushing for even more equality for the fudge packers, when they have every right that a US citizen has, they just want more as typical of liberalism. Problem for the mayor(whoopedeedo) he is as white as snow, and male, and a puuuussy.
And exactly what makes you better?

I did. Lots of scandals about sexual abuse and harassment. I'm not sure that equates to "training young girls to be sexual objects". That's like saying Bill Clinton was training interns to be sexual objects.
Hysteria doesn't see things as they are. She in blinded by her irrational hatred of the good. Her sexual views have resulted in the death of over 60 million human lives.
What "deaths"? What "good"? What is wrong with trying to keep young kids out of the hands of monsters who want them only for their bodies?

How about letting kids grow up to be adults capable of making their own decisions about life? Well educated and well traveled adults. Plenty of 25-year-olds who have been educated and met people across the world choose to pair off with similar folks and have children together. What are these people trying to do: hustle their teenagers into pairing off and procreating so early in their lives when these teens have never had the opportunity to see the world and make their own decisions?

You are conveniently stepping around the sexual grooming of young girls to be sold as "virgins" before they have a chance to grow up, see the world, get an education, and decide what they want to do in their lives, as is happening in some of these cults right now, in which impressionable young girls are being indoctrinated into thinking that "God" says that they are raw meat. The idea of recruiting kids for sex is a heterosexual thing as well.

You have a fetish about these "Purity cults". You realize this was a passing fad, it was very small in number and it's pretty much passed right?

ONE.

Compared to how many women being oppressed by Islam, for example? Oh nevermind, they're diverse.

What oes does Islam have anything to do with the hatred of women and LGBTs in what you call "Christianity"?

What "deaths"? What "good"? What is wrong with trying to keep young kids out of the hands of monsters who want them only for their bodies?

How about letting kids grow up to be adults capable of making their own decisions about life? Well educated and well traveled adults. Plenty of 25-year-olds who have been educated and met people across the world choose to pair off with similar folks and have children together. What are these people trying to do: hustle their teenagers into pairing off and procreating so early in their lives when these teens have never had the opportunity to see the world and make their own decisions?

Fetish

ONE.

What oes does Islam have anything to do with the hatred of women and LGBTs in what you call "Christianity"?

You're blind and stupid. SO blind and stupid you can't even see it. Which is funny

So you want a guy that tried to feed his wife his own shit and the guy that gets his stirred?

I wont be surprised when Mayor Pete wins, because i personally know his tenacity and determination!

Well, look up what's happening to young girls in "Christian" cults. Can't both be happening simultaneously? What is this thing of showing off girls in evening gowns before they have had the experience of education and travel? It's all part of the flesh trade.
It's a thriving business at the border. Underage sex slaves are cheap.

You support the illegal sex slave trade, no?

What a bizarre comment. Slanderous, actually. Why would I support the sex trade? If you have read my posts, you know that I do not support the sexual exploitation of children. My posts speak against it..This is what I am doing here on this thread.

Look we already had a queer president in the previous 8 years before President Trump, we dont need another fagot out there pushing for even more equality for the fudge packers, when they have every right that a US citizen has, they just want more as typical of liberalism. Problem for the mayor(whoopedeedo) he is as white as snow, and male, and a puuuussy.
And exactly what makes you better?
1st off I am not running for President of the US, a position that requires someone with a backbone, not able to bend over and suck another man's penis like Obama did with Putin and other world leaders..

What a bizarre comment. Slanderous, actually. Why would I support the sex trade? If you have read my posts, you know that I do not support the sexual exploitation of children. My posts speak against it..This is what I am doing here on this thread.
Then take a firm stand against illegal immigration, the purveyor of the illicit sex trade.

Forum List

Back