🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

I couldn't care less about his tactile relations with another man. I find it personally disgusting, but it's essentially his business.

His political ideas are stupidity defined, however. No better than Beto's nonsense, and anyone who crawls to Al Sharpton for an endorsement deserves no consideration.

Here's the deal though. At one time we were told we had a right to our opinion as long as gays could live free, yadda yadda.

We no longer have a right to our opinion. You Must Accept That Gay Sex is Awesome. Right Tommy?

PS At one time, in college, hubby and I worked with so many gay people we were the ONLY two heterosexuals there. This was waaaay back in the early 90s. You should have heard the way they talked about HETEROSEXUAL sex. Can we retroactively cry about how they think our sex is disgusting, I have to wonder????

Boo hoo, they're not ACCEPTING. And boo hoo...it didn't bother me then, it doesn't bother me now. If you leave me alone I don't care WHAT you think.

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry
"Random Terror" strikes again.

Mr. Terry is no terrorist, he's a former Democrat Party Presidential candidate. During his campaign he called for the sanctity of Human Life and offered the Democrat faithful the choice of coming out in favor of life itself.

Obama refused to debate Mr. Terry in 2012 even once, actually rigging the primary process.

Provided a template for Mrs. Clinton to rig the primary and nomination in 2016
Random Terror IS a registered RepubliKKKan and has run for office more than once as a RepubliKKKan. As a political stunt the RepubliKKKan tried to get an anti-abortion ad aired on the super bowl by pretending to be a Democratic candidate. Random Terror is just another lying scum RepubliKKKan in the tradition of lying scum RepubliKKKans.

Randall Terry seems to be from this sicko portion of "heterosexuals" that opposes both other-than-S&M heterosexuality and LGBTQ sexuality. He is a male heterosexual "dominant" and can't imagine anything else, like LOVING heterosexuals and LGBTQs.

My own main objection to homosexuality is their recruitment efforts, particularly among youths.

Whatever kind of perversion two guys want to engage in behind closed doors is their own affair. But telling youths about it, and insisting that it be officially considered "normal" is a problem.

Back in the day, homosexuals would recruit young people on a case by case basis to adopt the Lifestyle. It was done on the QT. Now they use the media, TV and the movies to push it on a generation. That just isn't right IMHO. That, BTW, is what President Putin is trying to suppress in the Russian Federation. The PROMOTION of homosexuality among the youths. Russia is losing population.

Explain "recruitment." You easily forget the recruitment efforts by heterosexuals to line up teenage girls for sexual exploitation, including efforts to funnel sexually uninitiated girls into "marriages" as is being done by religious sects. What do you think that this "purity" thing is all about? It's sexual grooming, not designed to produce educated adults familiar with the world who choose to be married and become parents, but rather to trade access to female flesh.

Mr. Terry is no terrorist, he's a former Democrat Party Presidential candidate. During his campaign he called for the sanctity of Human Life and offered the Democrat faithful the choice of coming out in favor of life itself.

Obama refused to debate Mr. Terry in 2012 even once, actually rigging the primary process.

Random Terror IS a registered RepubliKKKan and has run for office more than once as a RepubliKKKan. As a political stunt the RepubliKKKan tried to get an anti-abortion ad aired on the super bowl by pretending to be a Democratic candidate. Random Terror is just another lying scum RepubliKKKan in the tradition of lying scum RepubliKKKans.

Randall Terry seems to be from this sicko portion of "heterosexuals" that opposes both other-than-S&M heterosexuality and LGBTQ sexuality. He is a male heterosexual "dominant" and can't imagine anything else, like LOVING heterosexuals and LGBTQs.

My own main objection to homosexuality is their recruitment efforts, particularly among youths.

Whatever kind of perversion two guys want to engage in behind closed doors is their own affair. But telling youths about it, and insisting that it be officially considered "normal" is a problem.

Back in the day, homosexuals would recruit young people on a case by case basis to adopt the Lifestyle. It was done on the QT. Now they use the media, TV and the movies to push it on a generation. That just isn't right IMHO. That, BTW, is what President Putin is trying to suppress in the Russian Federation. The PROMOTION of homosexuality among the youths. Russia is losing population.

Explain "recruitment." You easily forget the recruitment efforts by heterosexuals to line up teenage girls for sexual exploitation, including efforts to funnel sexually uninitiated girls into "marriages" as is being done by religious sects. What do you think that this "purity" thing is all about? It's sexual grooming, not designed to produce educated adults familiar with the world who choose to be married and become parents, but rather to trade access to female flesh.

You have a fetish about this "purity" thing which you think is widespread and is so not. Get out of DC and see the world

The educational film "Boys Beware" explains how homosexuals go into the community to find fresh meat..

Children used to be warned about the Lifestyle and dissuaded, and they should be, wouldn't you agree?

If an ADULT male wants to pursue homosexuality, or get into ladies' undergarments and claim to be a "woman", that's his own affair. The problem is with the recruitment of young, impressionable minds.

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

I don't hate either one of them. They deserve to live free and undisturbed.

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.

Now if a Republican who won the nomination for the presidency is gay, would you vote for him over a Bernie Sanders type??

Last edited:

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.
Now if a Republican who won the nomination for the presidency is gay, would you vote for him over say a Bernie Sanders type??
Of course they would, they used to think that adultery was sinful but its now a "personal matter".

Now if a Republican who won the nomination for the presidency is gay, would you vote for him over say a Bernie Sanders type??
Of course they would, they used to think that adultery was sinful but its now a "personal matter".

America did have a very famous case argued in front of the Senate in 1999 about this issue, in the matter of Bill Clinton.

The decision was made, and its now settled law that adultery is copacetic and a personal matter for the parties involved. You can hardly blame people for honoring settled law?

Now if a Republican who won the nomination for the presidency is gay, would you vote for him over a Bernie Sanders type??

I would vote for a plate of dog shit before I'd vote for any Democrat.

The educational film "Boys Beware" explains how homosexuals go into the community to find fresh meat..

Children used to be warned about the Lifestyle and dissuaded, and they should be, wouldn't you agree?

If an ADULT male wants to pursue homosexuality, or get into ladies' undergarments and claim to be a "woman", that's his own affair. The problem is with the recruitment of young, impressionable minds.

Jimmy wasn't a very bright bulb. We knew all this stuff in 4th grade.

The American Taliban at its worst.

Don't be a hater.

#HeteroPride.

You are full of shit.

Mr. Buttigieg is the one who made his Sexual Preferences the key issue it is. For him to complain that people are responding is sort of disingenuous.

The fact he takes it in the caboose is the only thing that separates him from the other Democrat candidates at this point in time. In 2018, he was just a youthful mayor of a medium sized college town in the Midwest, with no international relations or other experience to show he is capable of actually being President.

Mr. Buttigieg is the one who made his Sexual Preferences the key issue it is. For him to complain that people are responding is sort of disingenuous.

The fact he takes it in the caboose is the only thing that separates him from the other Democrat candidates at this point in time. In 2018, he was just a youthful mayor of a medium sized college town in the Midwest, with no international relations or other experience to show he is capable of actually being President.
Nope, you are making it an issue. He makes no more of his personal life than trump or that idiot pence. And he already seems more Presidential than the pussy grabbing wanker. I could shit something more Presidential than trump.

Nope, you are making it an issue. He makes no more of his personal life than trump or that idiot pence. And he already seems more Presidential than the pussy grabbing wanker. I could shit something more Presidential than trump.
Shit a booming economy.

#HeteroPride.

Does anybody really care what Buttigay thinks?

Ignoring the fact that Butt is as queer as a $3 bill, what is there to distinguish him from Beto, Bernie or Biden? Answer is "nothing", his homosexual gimmick is the only reason why he is in the big time. He's invisible if he doesn't take it in the ass.

Does anybody really care what Buttigay thinks?

Mr. Buttigieg's stand on the issues is exactly the same as the other Democrat candidates for President. The Dems have no ideological diversity at all, the diversity is their ethnicity and sex practices.

Mr. Buttigieg's stand on the issues is exactly the same as the other Democrat candidates for President. The Dems have no ideological diversity at all, the diversity is their ethnicity and sex practices.
Exactly! His gayness is an irrelevant Trojan horse.His views on socialism, health care and immigration alone are more than enough to know this one trick pony should on be in the White House only as an occasional visitor.

I wonder, if some democrat plans to vote for Bernie Sanders over Pete Buttigieg does that make him a hated homophobe? Or for any other dem candidate, for that matter. Because leftist liars will certainly claim anti gay
discrimination when a conservative doesn't want to vote for Mayor Pete.
But like I said, they are dishonest clowns that specialize in dealing in bad faith.

Exactly! His gayness is an irrelevant Trojan horse.His views on socialism, health care and immigration alone are more than enough to know this one trick pony should on be in the White House only as an occasional visitor.

I wonder, if some democrat plans to vote for Bernie Sanders over Pete Buttigieg does that make him a hated homophobe? Or for any other dem candidate, for that matter. Because leftist liars will certainly claim anti gay
discrimination when a conservative doesn't want to vote for Mayor Pete.
But like I said, they are dishonest clowns that specialize in dealing in bad faith.
His gayness is only an issue for you and your type.

Forum List

Back