🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beto/Buttigieg 2020! Beto Blasts ‘Hatred’ Spewed By Mayor Pete’s Anti-Gay Hecklers in Dallas, Texas!

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost
Mayor Pete Buttigieg's Unprecedented Presidential Campaign

from Time Magazine cover story on Mayor Pete:

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

tim190513v1_pete.cover_.jpg
His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.
Perversion tells us about his character. Accepting cb it tells us all about ours/yours

Beto O'Rourke Blasts 'Hatred' Spewed By Pete Buttigieg's Anti-Gay Hecklers | HuffPost

As Pete Buttigieg addressed supporters off a back porch in Marshalltown, Iowa, the Devil was whispering his name. “Pete,” the Devil hissed into a microphone. “You’re sooo smart, Pete.”

Buttigieg ignored the heckler, plowing forward with his stump speech about American decency as his husband Chasten looked on. “Pete,” the Devil whispered. “I want the heartland, Pete.”

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry, an antiabortion activist. He had traveled to Iowa to torment the 37-year-old mayor of South Bend, Ind., the early breakout star of the 2020 Democratic presidential primary. “There’s never been a poster boy for homosexuals” before, Terry says. “There’s never been a homosexual that you’d go, ‘Wow, I’d be proud of him.’ He’s the guy. That’s why he’s such a threat.”

His sexuality seems to be the main issue for the underclass on USMB. There isnt a single thread about him that isnt obsessed with it. Some parts of the world still have a journey to travel.

I don't hate either one of them. They deserve to live free and undisturbed.

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.
You just proved my point.

Tommy likes to see pictures of gay married men, apparently. Okay, Tommy.
They aren't married. There's no such thing as "husband and husband"

No one likes queers. They are revolting and disgusting, and people will naturally feel that way towards male homosexuals. Most people could care less about your sexuality, but if you are going to flaunt such disgusting behavior in public, be prepared for the backlash.

Even if men are not prejudiced against homosexuals, most straight men have a "disgust" response seeing them kiss similar to seeing maggots.

Straight men's physiological stress response to seeing two men kissing is the same as seeing maggots
No, it's much worse than that. Maggots have a purpose.

But the above is not a family, sorry. It might be "natural" in that people do it, but many people have a deep, intrinsic repulsion to it. No matter how we've tried to normalize two men "married", you can't overcome that it's just not a marriage and nothing certainly ordained by God.

Mr. Buttigieg and his sex partner are however, "Gay Married". The candidate is the woman of the relationship, he has stated this dude is the "husband". so they aren't "husband and husband", but "husband" and "wife"

You just proved it again. Cheers.

Not proving anything Tommy. I'm proving that you don't see anything wrong with two dudes having sex and a LOT of people do.

That I see something wrong with it does not mean I hate them, want them persecuted, or think they should be oppressed.

Please by reminded that donald trump has sex with melania and mike pence has sex with karen.

The man in the devil costume was Randall Terry
"Random Terror" strikes again.

Mr. Terry is no terrorist, he's a former Democrat Party Presidential candidate. During his campaign he called for the sanctity of Human Life and offered the Democrat faithful the choice of coming out in favor of life itself.

Obama refused to debate Mr. Terry in 2012 even once, actually rigging the primary process.

Provided a template for Mrs. Clinton to rig the primary and nomination in 2016
Random Terror IS a registered RepubliKKKan and has run for office more than once as a RepubliKKKan. As a political stunt the RepubliKKKan tried to get an anti-abortion ad aired on the super bowl by pretending to be a Democratic candidate. Random Terror is just another lying scum RepubliKKKan in the tradition of lying scum RepubliKKKans.

Mr. Buttigieg and his sex partner are however, "Gay Married". The candidate is the woman of the relationship, he has stated this dude is the "husband". so they aren't "husband and husband", but "husband" and "wife"
Nope. In the gay world they are husband and husband. God has turned the entire Democrat Party Over to a DEPRAVED MIND.

Mr. Terry is no terrorist, he's a former Democrat Party Presidential candidate. During his campaign he called for the sanctity of Human Life and offered the Democrat faithful the choice of coming out in favor of life itself.

Obama refused to debate Mr. Terry in 2012 even once, actually rigging the primary process.

Random Terror IS a registered RepubliKKKan and has run for office more than once as a RepubliKKKan. As a political stunt the RepubliKKKan tried to get an anti-abortion ad aired on the super bowl by pretending to be a Democratic candidate. Random Terror is just another lying scum RepubliKKKan in the tradition of lying scum RepubliKKKans.

Crazy Bernie isn't a registered Democrat either, and has run as an independent many a time.

What's "wrong" with airing a political ad on TV? It seems to be a good way to stimulate a debate on the critical Life issue- whether you are pro or con on the issue.

Why suppress debate?

Randall Terry seems to be from this sicko portion of "heterosexuals" that opposes both other-than-S&M heterosexuality and LGBTQ sexuality. He is a male heterosexual "dominant" and can't imagine anything else, like LOVING heterosexuals and LGBTQs.

Randall Terry seems to be from this sicko portion of "heterosexuals" that opposes both other-than-S&M heterosexuality and LGBTQ sexuality. He is a male heterosexual "dominant" and can't imagine anything else, like LOVING heterosexuals and LGBTQs.
Hysteria has gone thru the depraved mind change

I couldn't care less about his tactile relations with another man. I find it personally disgusting, but it's essentially his business.

His political ideas are stupidity defined, however. No better than Beto's nonsense, and anyone who crawls to Al Sharpton for an endorsement deserves no consideration.

Beto reminds me too much of the VP on Designated Survivor and that did not work out well. Maybe it should be Butti/Beto since Pete is clearly the pitcher

My own main objection to homosexuality is their recruitment efforts, particularly among youths.

Whatever kind of perversion two guys want to engage in behind closed doors is their own affair. But telling youths about it, and insisting that it be officially considered "normal" is a problem.

Back in the day, homosexuals would recruit young people on a case by case basis to adopt the Lifestyle. It was done on the QT. Now they use the media, TV and the movies to push it on a generation. That just isn't right IMHO. That, BTW, is what President Putin is trying to suppress in the Russian Federation. The PROMOTION of homosexuality among the youths. Russia is losing population.

Are those "Anti-gay" hecklers supplied by the democrat party and the Mayor Pete campaign committee? Since the democrat party and the hilary campaign hired the husband of democrat Rep. Jan Shakowski to hire thugs to start fights at Trump rallies, no doubt bob and his people are likely hiring "anti-gay" hecklers for Mayor Pete rallies....

they talk about it because its constantly shoved in their faces that hes SOMEHOW a ground breaking inspiration simply because he likes to suck dorks.
and twenty other leftarded meaningless unimportant reasons why his fruitiness must always be on display in the MSM

personally im not impressed that his daddy was a crazy commie rat

Are those "Anti-gay" hecklers supplied by the democrat party and the Mayor Pete campaign committee? Since the democrat party and the hilary campaign hired the husband of democrat Rep. Jan Shakowski to hire thugs to start fights at Trump rallies, no doubt bob and his people are likely hiring "anti-gay" hecklers for Mayor Pete rallies....

They are likely being hired by Mr. Buttigieg himself. Help bring attention to his campaign, particularly as no one knew who the man was, until recently.

You just proved it again. Cheers.

Not proving anything Tommy. I'm proving that you don't see anything wrong with two dudes having sex and a LOT of people do.

That I see something wrong with it does not mean I hate them, want them persecuted, or think they should be oppressed.

Please by reminded that donald trump has sex with melania and mike pence has sex with karen.

Well I should hope so

Antiabortion who dresses like the devil? I bet he’s first in line to put babies in cages. And you know he wants tax cuts for billionaires. And wishes that you didn’t have to be born here to run for president otherwise they would vote for Vladimir Putin.
Oh yes the Republican’s. Trying to put the country into a race back to the Bronze Age.
The only reason you would vote for Republicans is because you want a Christian Taliban with corporations in charge of the country.

Hysteria has gone thru the depraved mind change

Hysteria....that's perfect. I'm stealing it if you don't mind.

She meant to shock me when she "reminded" me that D. Trump and M. Pence are likely having sex with their wives. In her teeny tiny little understanding, she imagines conservatives/Republicans/Christians don't have sex. hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahaha

Forum List

Back