Beto on Jimmy Kimmel Live, topics discussed: Abbott & DeSantis Busing Migrants, Abortion Ban, Gun Laws, Voter Suppression, Campaigning Door to Door

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
I'll say this: Beto O'Rourke would NEVER traffic human beings across state lines for a political prop or for ANYTHING, because that's against the law

Isn't Kimmel the current target of the uber-woke crowd for disrespecting a black prize recipient?

I'll say this: Beto O'Rourke would NEVER traffic human beings across state lines for a political prop or for ANYTHING, because that's against the law

Beto O'Rourke would NEVER traffic human beings across state lines for a political prop or for ANYTHING, because that's against the law

Yet xiden and DHS are doing it daily. And their illegal policies are netting the cartels billions upon billions every year.

Beto on Jimmy Kimmel Live, topics discussed: Abbott & DeSantis Busing Migrants, Abortion Ban, Gun Laws, Voter Suppression, Campaigning Door to Door​

Boy, I bet Johnny Carson would be spinning in his grave to see today how late night comedy and entertainment has now been taken over by the leftwing now used as an arm of the government to spread lies, propaganda and misinformation! When will Beto be appearing on Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin or Charlie Kirk? Never you say?

He already has. He is helping traffic human beings across state lines into California, Arizona, Florida and Texas.

• Banned
Boy, I bet Johnny Carson would be spinning in his grave to see today how late night comedy and entertainment has now been taken over by the leftwing now used as an arm of the government to spread lies, propaganda and misinformation! When will Beto be appearing on Tucker Carlson, Mark Levin or Charlie Kirk? Never you say?

He already has. He is helping traffic human beings across state lines into California, Arizona, Florida and Texas.
Beto did appear once on Tucker, i believe

Forum List

Back