Bette Midler laments that we won the revolution

Celebrity's speaking out on political issues is usually a good laugh.

I understand that fans are curious as to what their favorite celebrity's political beliefs are. It's when you mirror your favorite celebrity's beliefs because you think they are some sort of authority on politics that it becomes a problem. It's okay to still like Bette Midler, but you don't have to take her political opinions as fact.

I have found most but not all celebrity's to be a lot like politicians when it comes to speaking about issues they just have their staff get them some talking points to read if there accurate or not is irrelevant.

Celebrity's speaking out on political issues is usually a good laugh.

I understand that fans are curious as to what their favorite celebrity's political beliefs are. It's when you mirror your favorite celebrity's beliefs because you think they are some sort of authority on politics that it becomes a problem. It's okay to still like Bette Midler, but you don't have to take her political opinions as fact.

I have found most but not all celebrity's to be a lot like politicians when it comes to speaking about issues they just have their staff get them some talking points to read if there accurate or not is irrelevant.

I somewhat disagree. I'm sure a lot of celebrities truly believe what they say. The thing is, nobody has ever accused actors and actresses of being the most intelligent people in the world. If anything, the thing politicians and celebrities have in common is that politicians are good at portraying a certain image. They would make better actors than leaders.

I somewhat disagree. I'm sure a lot of celebrities truly believe what they say. The thing is, nobody has ever accused actors and actresses of being the most intelligent people in the world. If anything, the thing politicians and celebrities have in common is that politicians are good at portraying a certain image. They would make better actors than leaders.
I think a lot of actors and actresses believe they are more intelligent than they really are a result of being surrounded by mostly yes men and women some politicians deserve the best actor award more than some actors who have them no doubt about that.

Bette Midler no more speaks for liberals than that idiot ted Nugent speaks for conservatives. Then again, how many cons on here started threads about what the Nuge said vs the threads on here started by libs about what Bette said? Maybe the Nuge does speak for conservatives.

Forum List

Back