The suppressed news story that elected Biden

The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD [the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development], everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

So are you admitting this wasn't Joe just pursuing a personal agenda?

he European Commission praised Ukraine’s Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin for his efforts to fight corruption in a December 2015 progress report published nine days after then-VP Joe Biden demanded his ouster.
Again, that was before Shokin's deputies were caught with the diamonds.

Hunter's experience included...

Being a consultant for MBNA, and eventually an executive VP.
Working in the US Department of Congress
A lobbyist with Oldaker, Biden, and Belair
A five year term as a director of Amtrak
partner in Seneca advisors
Partner in Rosemont-Seneca advisors.
Biden can tell the Warden all about this vast experience.

Hunter will never see the inside of a jail cell, or if he does, it will be the kind of Club Fed that Felicity Huffman went to.
Even though he was convicted for a real crime, you loyally support Hunter. His father won't support his own son.

Hunter will never see the inside of a jail cell, or if he does, it will be the kind of Club Fed that Felicity Huffman went to.
Prison is not jail. I learned this from a convict who had experienced both. It does not shock me that Joe Biden abandoned his own son.

Why do you skip the part in that interview, or discussion, where the Vice President talks about when he was challenged by the group of Ukrainians who said he didn't have the authority to do withhold the loans. Remember he told them to call the president and find out if he did or not? Unlike with Benedict Donald's withholding aid, this was not a Congressionally approved package of military aid that Obama was using as leverage, it was the foreign loan guarantee program run by the executive. President Obama certainly had the power to do that and to delegate that negotiating authority to his Vice President. The Neo-GOP always tries to equate the two but they are not the same. Not by a long shot.
So it doesn’t bother you, big surprise!

Even though he was convicted for a real crime, you loyally support Hunter. His father won't support his own son.

Filling out the form wrong isn't a real crime.
His father did exactly what a good father SHOULD do, support your son, but also take accountability.

I doubt Trump was ever held accountable in his miserable life by Fred.

Prison is not jail. I learned this from a convict who had experienced both. It does not shock me that Joe Biden abandoned his own son.

And if he commuted his sentence or pardoned him, you'd be screaming to high holy heaven about that, you fucking Mormon hypocrite. (but I repeat myself.)

Why do you skip the part in that interview, or discussion, where the Vice President talks about when he was challenged by the group of Ukrainians who said he didn't have the authority to do withhold the loans. Remember he told them to call the president and find out if he did or not? Unlike with Benedict Donald's withholding aid, this was not a Congressionally approved package of military aid that Obama was using as leverage, it was the foreign loan guarantee program run by the executive. President Obama certainly had the power to do that and to delegate that negotiating authority to his Vice President. The Neo-GOP always tries to equate the two but they are not the same. Not by a long shot.
You must have missed the recording of Biden, after Trump won in 2016, and before January 6, that Poreshenko, I think, has to shut down some bank before Trump starts nosing around.....LOL

It's been previously posted here.

Looks like a CYA move, doesn't it?

Never heard of that, please provide a link......unless you're skeered.

I don't do links for assholes.
Google is your friend.
Just google "Diamond Prosecutors Ukraine", and you'll bet the results.

For anyone who wants to be educated, though.

Shokin earned the enmity of the United States government through his loyalty to a chauffeur who was caught with a “cache of diamonds” after Shokin gave him a job as a local prosecutor, a key impeachment witness told lawmakers. The ex-driver, Oleksandr Korniyets, abused his position to force wealthy businessmen to give him money in order to avoid criminal charges, George Kent, one of the State Department’s top officials for Europe, testified. Korniyets’ misdeeds came to light after reformist investigators raided his apartment and found dozens of diamonds, along with cash and other valuables. But despite public uproar, Kent said, Shokin tried to shield him.

“Shokin went to war,” Kent told lawmakers during his Oct. 15 deposition. “It was absolute warfare protecting his associate, and he destroyed the inspector general unit that we’d been standing up.”

Kent’s testimony gives the context for Joe Biden’s demand that Ukrainian leaders fire Shokin following the “diamond prosecutor” scandal, as the case came to be known. The controversy put Shokin on the wrong side of the first investigation launched by the watchdog who had partnered with U.S. officials to reform the prosecutor’s office.

“The first case turned out to have been the former driver of Shokin, who — he made his driver a prosecutor,” said Kent, the deputy chief of mission in Ukraine from 2016 to 2018.

Korniyets was released on bail, while Shokin retaliated against the officials involved in the case. “He wanted to destroy anybody connected with that effort,” Kent testified. “He eventually managed to force out everybody associated with that, including the deputy head of the security service, the intel service, who had provided the wiretapping coverage.”

Filling out the form wrong isn't a real crime.
His father did exactly what a good father SHOULD do, support your son, but also take accountability.

I doubt Trump was ever held accountable in his miserable life by Fred.

And if he commuted his sentence or pardoned him, you'd be screaming to high holy heaven about that, you fucking Mormon hypocrite. (but I repeat myself.)
Why was he being tried? We know that Trump went to court and the prosecutor refused to name a crime. Joe has not accounted for anything. Even on economics he refuses to take blame.

Why was he being tried? We know that Trump went to court and the prosecutor refused to name a crime. Joe has not accounted for anything. Even on economics he refuses to take blame.

Guy, if you are going to keep repeating what you heard on hate radio, there's not much I can do for you.

Why should Joe take "blame" for record low unemployment and a record high stock market?

So it doesn’t bother you, big surprise!
That the executive uses those foreign loan guarantees as leverage to get those foreign country to do what we want, rather than what Russia wants. Bother me? I support it as long as the president doesn't use it to attack the leading candidate from opposition party with bull shit lies and phony investigations to personally help his own re-election purposes.

That the executive uses those foreign loan guarantees as leverage to get those foreign country to do what we want, rather than what Russia wants.
Firing Shokin wasn’t high on anyone’s agenda except the father of a Burisma board member
I support it as long as the president doesn't use it to attack the leading candidate from opposition party with bull shit lies and phony investigations to personally help his own re-election purposes.
Biden’s doing this exact thing currently, so who are you voting for?

Forum List

Back