The suppressed news story that elected Biden

The only jobs hunter ever got were because of his dad. He's never accomplished a thing on his own.
That's what you say. You don't get named an executive VP of a bank no matter who you are related to unless you have some talent

Why was it he was seizing Burisma's owner, Mykola Zlochevsky's assets on a court order then?
That wasn't done by Shokin.
Because joeb is a liar. He knows exactly what Shokin was doing. Trying to dismantle a corrupt billionaire oligarch.
Shokin was doing nothing of the sort. It's why the EU, IMF and even Republicans in Congress wanted him removed.

Why can't you do like I do? Provide the links. Because you say so is plain stupid!
Give the reader the proof your statements.
I don't do links, because even when I've provided them, no one ever admits they were wrong

Here's one where Republicans AGREED with firing Shokin.

CNN’s KFile found a February 2016 bipartisan letter signed by several Republican senators that urged then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.”

The letter shows that addressing corruption in Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s office had bipartisan support in the US and further undercuts a baseless attack made by President Donald Trump and his allies that Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire then Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to stop investigations into a Ukrainian natural gas company that his son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board of. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden, nor is it clear whether Hunter was under investigation at all.

You mean that crooked FBI guy? Swamp creature Scum bag?
The Boy Scout? James Comey? Hahahaha, he is no longing in Government.

1718625946677.png

Comer. The official Neo-GOP Smoke Machine Operator.

That's what you say. You don't get named an executive VP of a bank no matter who you are related to unless you have some talent

Shokin was doing nothing of the sort. It's why the EU, IMF and even Republicans in Congress wanted him removed.

I don't do links, because even when I've provided them, no one ever admits they were wrong

Here's one where Republicans AGREED with firing Shokin.

CNN’s KFile found a February 2016 bipartisan letter signed by several Republican senators that urged then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko to “press ahead with urgent reforms to the Prosecutor General’s office and judiciary.”

The letter shows that addressing corruption in Ukraine’s Prosecutor General’s office had bipartisan support in the US and further undercuts a baseless attack made by President Donald Trump and his allies that Biden pressured the Ukrainian government to fire then Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin to stop investigations into a Ukrainian natural gas company that his son, Hunter Biden, sat on the board of. There is no evidence of wrongdoing by either Joe or Hunter Biden, nor is it clear whether Hunter was under investigation at all.
You wrote:
"I don't do links, because even when I've provided them,no one ever admits they were wrong"

So where is your proof for the above statement?
More importantly do the people that read your links, contact you and admit they were wrong?
Now for FACTS:
First of all the extremely biased MSM that donated 96% to Hillary and 90% to Biden falsely as this attached shows..
Screen Shot 2024-06-17 at 7.31.02 AM.png

For example all three say it's a false story that Biden used $1 billion from USA as leverage to fire the prosecutor of Barisma shareholders, Barisma paid according to "NBC News was first to report that an ex-business partner had warned Biden he should amend his tax returns to disclose $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian firm, Burisma."
Link:

Interviews with a half-dozen senior Ukrainian officials confim Biden’s account, though they claim the pressure was applied over several months in late 2015 and early 2016, not just six hours of one dramatic day. Whatever the case, Poroshenko and Ukraine’s parliament obliged by ending Shokin’s tenure as prosecutor. Shokin was facing steep criticism in Ukraine, and among some U.S. officials, for not bringing enough corruption prosecutions when he was fired.
But Ukrainian officials tell me there was one crucial piece of information that Biden must have known but didn’t mention to his audience: The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

FACTS... NOT guesses regardless if the readers read the links... at least I provide the substantiation as I'm obviously interested in FACTS... NOT GUESSES!

Burisma was an energy company, not a bank.

'The Biden name was gold to them': President's son Hunter admits he got a $50-000-a-month job on the board of Ukrainian gas company Burisma because of his family name​

He was prosecutor general.
The European Commission praised Ukraine’s Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin for his efforts to fight corruption in a December 2015 progress report published nine days after then-VP Joe Biden demanded his ouster.

The report flies in the face of Biden’s claims that the European Union joined his demands that Shokin be removed for being corrupt and obstructing anti-corruption reforms.

In fact, the Dec. 18, 2015, progress report, obtained by the New York Post, says that the European Union was satisfied that Ukraine had achieved “noteworthy” progress, including in “preventing and fighting corruption,” and thus was eligible for visa-free travel in Europe.

The European Commission noted that Shokin had just appointed the head of a specialized anti-corruption prosecution office, which it described as “an indispensable component of an effective and independent institutional framework for combating high-level corruption.”
The new office would help the newly established National Anti-Corruption Bureau combat corruption, the report noted, and urged Ukrainian leadership to ensure that both bodies were “fully operational” by the first quarter of 2016.

But Shokin was gone by March 29, 2016, forced out by Biden’s threats to then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko that he would withhold $1 billion in US aid unless the prosecutor general was fired.

“Based on these commitments, the anti-corruption benchmark is deemed to have been achieved,” the European Commission report found. “The progress noted in the fifth report on anti-corruption policies, particularly the legislative and institutional progress, has continued.”

At the same time, the EU commissioner for migration, home affairs and citizenship issued a public statement on Dec. 18, 2015, praising Shokin and other officials for making “enormous progress” on reform, according to a report by John Solomon from Just the News.

“I congratulate the Ukrainian leadership on the progress made towards completing the reform process which will bring important benefits to the citizens of Ukraine in the future,” then-EU Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos said. “The hard work towards achieving this significant goal has paid off. Now it is important to keep upholding all the standards.”

Shokin’s office issued a warrant to seize all of Burisma owner Mykola Zlochevsky’s properties in Kyiv on Feb. 2, 2016.

Hunter’s former business partner Devon Archer testified last month to the House Oversight Committee that Burisma added Hunter to its board so that “people would be intimidated to mess with them … legally.”

The European Commission’s praise for Ukraine’s progress on anti-corruption reform during Shokin’s tenure echoes internal State Department documents published by Just the News.

A task force of State, Treasury and Justice Department experts had recommended in October 2015 that Ukraine should receive $1 billion in US loan guarantees when Biden traveled to Kyiv in December 2015, because the country had made adequate progress in fighting corruption, Solomon reported last month.

The State Department memos included a personal letter from top US official Victoria Nuland to Shokin telling him that Secretary of State John Kerry was “impressed” with Shokin’s progress.

Anders Aslund, a senior fellow at the Atlantic Council in Washington, DC, told the Wall Street Journal in 2019, “Everyone in the Western community wanted Shokin sacked … The whole G-7, the IMF, the EBRD [the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development], everybody was united that Shokin must go, and the spokesman for this was Joe Biden.”

However, none of the European bodies cited ever called specifically for Shokin’s removal or even mentioned his name.

Instead, two months after Biden’s pressure campaign began, bodies such as the IMF issued statements generically criticizing Ukraine’s “slow progress” in fighting corruption.

“Ukraine has adopted a package of anticorruption laws and established a set of institutions to fight corruption,” said Carnegie’s Ukraine Reform Monitor report. “The general prosecutor’s office has been the agency most active in this agenda.”

You don't do links because you can't back up your claims.

I don't do links, because even when I've provided them, no one ever admits they were wrong.

I realize you have a learning disability, but I can't make it any more clear than that.
So you feel, (not think obviously!!) if someone asks for substantiation of experts rather than the
guesses of a truly uninformed and biased person, the person has a learning disability? Wow you are truly showing your intelligence level. You can't provide a link to substantiate is a characteristic of you that truly shows how little you know!

The European Commission praised Ukraine’s Prosecutor-General Viktor Shokin for his efforts to fight corruption in a December 2015 progress report published nine days after then-VP Joe Biden demanded his ouster.
You leave out the part where his deputies were caught with diamonds and stacks of undeclared foreign currency.

That's when the EU, IMF and even Republicans in Congress were done with him.

So you feel, (not think obviously!!) if someone asks for substantiation of experts rather than the
guesses of a truly uninformed and biased person, the person has a learning disability? Wow you are truly showing your intelligence level. You can't provide a link to substantiate is a characteristic of you that truly shows how little you know!
Again, I'm sorry about your learning disability, but I'm not trying to steal your helmet.

learning disability, but I'm not trying to steal your helmet.
What experience do you have with Deformational plagiocephaly, brachycephaly and NICUcephaly?

No link then it's all bullshit.
People like JoeB131 have a problem with attention span which is 8.5 seconds for most people but JoeBee by his laziness definitely has a much shorter span!

Average Human Attention Span By Age: 31 Statistics​

Did you know the average attention span of a human is only 8.25 seconds?
That's less than the goldfish's 9 second attention span!
Think about that! JoeBEE evidently has even shorter than the average American as he seemingly can't take a few minutes to substantiate his wild ass claims!

But Shokin was gone by March 29, 2016, forced out by Biden’s threats
The 18 billion in loan guarantees from the EU and IMF dwarfed our 2 billion in loan guarantees. Why don't you place 90% of the blame for them wanting the alleged corrupt prosecutor out? It was their Parliament that had the power to remove him, not their President.

Why don't you place 90% of the blame for them wanting the alleged corrupt prosecutor out?

“Based on these commitments, the anti-corruption benchmark is deemed to have been achieved,” the European Commission report found. “The progress noted in the fifth report on anti-corruption policies, particularly the legislative and institutional progress, has continued.”

At the same time, the EU commissioner for migration, home affairs and citizenship issued a public statement on Dec. 18, 2015, praising Shokin and other officials for making “enormous progress” on reform, according to a report by John Solomon from Just the News.

“I congratulate the Ukrainian leadership on the progress made towards completing the reform process which will bring important benefits to the citizens of Ukraine in the future,” then-EU Commissioner Dimitris Avramopoulos said. “The hard work towards achieving this significant goal has paid off. Now it is important to keep upholding all the standards.”

The 18 billion in loan guarantees from the EU and IMF dwarfed our 2 billion in loan guarantees. Why don't you place 90% of the blame for them wanting the alleged corrupt prosecutor out? It was their Parliament that had the power to remove him, not their President.
Pretty simple. My tax dollars... part of the $1 billion for Ukraine, that Biden brags about..
Remember this about Biden and Ukraine?
Biden said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.
From 2013 to 2018 Hunter Biden and his firm earned about $11 million via legal work, as board member for a Ukraine firm,Burisma.

Forum List

Back