The suppressed news story that elected Biden

This information has been deviously hidden from you in things called "Books".

I'm sorry that your life has failed so unremarkably.

Hunter's experience included...

Being a consultant for MBNA, and eventually an executive VP.
Working in the US Department of Congress
A lobbyist with Oldaker, Biden, and Belair
A five year term as a director of Amtrak
partner in Seneca advisors
Partner in Rosemont-Seneca advisors.

From 2013 through 2018 Hunter Biden and his company brought in about $11 million via his roles as an attorney and a board member with a Ukrainian firm accused of bribery and his work with a Chinese businessman now accused of fraud, according to an NBC News analysis of a copy of Bidenā€™s hard drive and iCloud account and documents released by Republicans on two Senate committees.

The documents and the analysis, which donā€™t show what he did to earn millions from his Chinese partners, raise questions about national security, business ethics and potential legal exposure. In December 2020, Biden acknowledged in a statement that he was the subject of a federal investigation into his taxes. NBC News was first to report that an ex-business partner had warned Biden he should amend his tax returns to disclose $400,000 in income from the Ukrainian firm, Burisma.

Remember this about Biden and Ukraine?
Biden said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

This is what we know about... God know what we are giving them under the table.
Theyā€™re in a long line of recipients of US Tax dollars, courtesy of both parties, our defense contractors, etcā€¦.
The Saudis have been screwing us for years, and guys like Kushner help them.
Weā€™re far from innocent, to many of our Executive and Legislative Representatives care only about themselves.

Yet the only POTUS in the last 40+ years that didnā€™t capitulate to Washingtonā€™s cesspool, is the bad guy, whatever
That and he had decades of experience in this kind of corporate work. Was he born to privilege? Yup. But he also had a series of successes.
He doesnā€™t have decades of experience or any experience in Oil & Gas, he was dishonorably discharged for cocaine in his urinalysis. I donā€™t really think he was ā€œborn to privilegeā€, his father took advantage of his office, we have numerous politicians who have entered office with modest status who later have true wealth, some generational wealth. Thatā€™s clearly what the Bidenā€™s have been doing, who really knows what they have accumulated.

Remember this about Biden and Ukraine?
Biden said, ā€˜Youā€™re not getting the billion.ā€™ Iā€™m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ā€˜Iā€™m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, youā€™re not getting the money,ā€™ā€ Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,ā€ Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.
The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Bidenā€™s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

1) Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma.
2) His deputies were caught taking millions in bribes, which is why the EU, Congress, and the IMF all insisted he had to go, and this was the message that VP Biden delivered.

Theyā€™re in a long line of recipients of US Tax dollars, courtesy of both parties, our defense contractors, etcā€¦.

Weā€™re far from innocent, to many of our Executive and Legislative Representatives care only about themselves.

Yet the only POTUS in the last 40+ years that didnā€™t capitulate to Washingtonā€™s cesspool, is the bad guy, whatever

He doesnā€™t have decades of experience or any experience in Oil & Gas, he was dishonorably discharged for cocaine in his urinalysis. I donā€™t really think he was ā€œborn to privilegeā€, his father took advantage of his office, we have numerous politicians who have entered office with modest status who later have true wealth, some generational wealth. Thatā€™s clearly what the Bidenā€™s have been doing, who really knows what they have accumulated.

He wasn't hired for his expertise in Oil and Gas, he was hired for his expertise in corporate compliance and governance.

Burisma had people who know how to drill for oil, what they needed was to have their corporate charters revised so that they could do business in the west..

This information has been deviously hidden from you in things called "Books".

I'm sorry that your life has failed so unremarkably.

Hunter's experience included...

Being a consultant for MBNA, and eventually an executive VP.
Working in the US Department of Congress
A lobbyist with Oldaker, Biden, and Belair
A five year term as a director of Amtrak
partner in Seneca advisors
Partner in Rosemont-Seneca advisors.

The only jobs hunter ever got were because of his dad. He's never accomplished a thing on his own.

Why was it he was seizing Burisma's owner, Mykola Zlochevsky's assets on a court order then?
Because joeb is a liar. He knows exactly what Shokin was doing. Trying to dismantle a corrupt billionaire oligarch.

But joeb loves him his fascists.

They can do no wrong in his eyes.

He wasn't hired for his expertise in Oil and Gas, he was hired for his expertise in corporate compliance and governance.

Burisma had people who know how to drill for oil, what they needed was to have their corporate charters revised so that they could do business in the west..
What expertise in corporate compliance and governance does he have? Especially in Ukrainian law?

I find the story of Hunter Biden's lap top confusing. Did information in the lap top prove that laws were broken? Did Joe Biden break any of them?

I doi not know. I derive two insights from this persumed "scandal."

First, do not put confidential information on a hard drive. You can put that stuff on flash drives. Flash drives are easy to hide and easy to destroy.

Second, if you have a lap top do not leave it somewhere and forget about it.

I find the story of Hunter Biden's lap top confusing. Did information in the lap top prove that laws were broken? Did Joe Biden break any of them?

I doi not know. I derive two insights from this persumed "scandal."

First, do not put confidential information on a hard drive. You can put that stuff on flash drives. Flash drives are easy to hide and easy to destroy.

Second, if you have a lap top do not leave it somewhere and forget about it.
Yes, the laptop is filled with pay to play influence peddling evidence.

How can a news story be ā€œsuppressedā€ if everyone knew about it? Clearly it wasnā€™t. We arenā€™t ā€œassumingā€ Biden was elected. He was. That is factual.

How can a news story be ā€œsuppressedā€ if everyone knew about it? Clearly it wasnā€™t. We arenā€™t ā€œassumingā€ Biden was elected. He was. That is factual.
The big tech companies, and the mainstream media refused to report on the laptop, and, in fact censored all mention of it.

That is where I read about it, not that it was any big deal.
Oh? It's a HUUUGE deal! It details at least three years of Biden pay to play corruption.

THAT'S why they are so desperate to keep it under wraps.

1) Shokin wasn't investigating Burisma.
2) His deputies were caught taking millions in bribes, which is why the EU, Congress, and the IMF all insisted he had to go, and this was the message that VP Biden delivered.
Why can't you do like I do? Provide the links. Because you say so is plain stupid!
Give the reader the proof your statements.

Forum List

Back