Bette Midler "West Virginia…poor, illiterate, and strung out"

I live in Texas. Why the fuck would I go to W Virginia? I'm not sure that's even a place.

Well, at least you freely admit that you have no basis to speak on other than your own mindless bigotry and pseudo-elitism. I'm sure that will be helpful for anyone still mistakenly thinking you might say something meaningful.

Well, at least you freely admit that you have no basis to speak on other than your own mindless bigotry and pseudo-elitism. I'm sure that will be helpful for anyone still mistakenly thinking you might say something meaningful.
Hence why I was asking if she was wrong. So far no one has disputed that just attacked her.

So is she wrong?

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK
Do you deny that there are strung-out meth-heads and fentanyl addicts and OD’s in WV?
The destruction of the coal industry by the elitist snobs causes that.
We Don't Need More Rehabs; We Need More Morgues

There's no excuse for childishly running away from having to deal with reality. So don't call those gutless worthless lazy crybabies "West Virginians." They are the scum of the earth; the real pollution around the coal industry. America needs a catalytic converter to reduce its concentration of toxic punks.

Hence why I was asking if she was wrong. So far no one has disputed that just attacked her.

So is she wrong?

I do so love the overweening arrogance of leftists, who think that just because something spews from their pieholes, they're entitled to have us treat it like a real, serious data point deserving of in-depth dispute.

She deserves nothing more than what she's getting: mockery and ridicule for being an ignorant, elitist has-been. And you deserve nothing more than what you're getting: mockery and ridicule for being a desperately slavish ass-kisser for her ilk.

Absolutely no one in the world has any interest in convincing either of you to have a good opinion of West Virginia or anywhere else, because no one else in the world values you, her, or your opinions.

No, I'm actually calling you a liar. Which is exactly what you are.
Are you trying to tell us that President Biden does NOT have an open border policy?

Do you see what I mean? You have to be joshing us!

Illegal immigration ticks up; DHS border numbers show worst November on record

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Friday, December 17, 2021

The Biden administration oversaw the worst November on record for illegal border activity, with Customs and Border Protection recording nearly 174,000 encounters with illegal immigrants.

That’s more than twice what was recorded in November 2020 and more than five times the rate from November 2019, both of which were under President Trump.

November’s numbers also showed an uptick of 5% compared to October. Usually, illegal border crossings decline at that point, as the cold weather and holiday season begin to tamp down on activity.

CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus, who was just sworn in for the job this month, said his employees are working hard, but he offered no solutions to the Biden border surge.

Do you deny that there are strung-out meth-heads and fentanyl addicts and OD’s in WV?
The destruction of the coal industry by the elitist snobs causes that.
Are you saying that there aren't meth addicts in every corner of our nation due in large part to the open border policy of President Biden? Seriously?

Isn't WV where Dupont was just willfully polluting and got caught? That carcinogen they were poisoning people with had a terrible effect on teeth. Heck they probably got away with it.

Well, I guess those people in WV are smart enough to know an ignorant, silly, fat-assed bitch when they see one. Which makes them smarter than you are.
Is that why their statistics are so...............er................wonderful?

Are you trying to tell us that President Biden does NOT have an open border policy?

Do you see what I mean? You have to be joshing us!

Illegal immigration ticks up; DHS border numbers show worst November on record

By Stephen Dinan - The Washington Times - Friday, December 17, 2021

The Biden administration oversaw the worst November on record for illegal border activity, with Customs and Border Protection recording nearly 174,000 encounters with illegal immigrants.

That’s more than twice what was recorded in November 2020 and more than five times the rate from November 2019, both of which were under President Trump.

November’s numbers also showed an uptick of 5% compared to October. Usually, illegal border crossings decline at that point, as the cold weather and holiday season begin to tamp down on activity.

CBP Commissioner Chris Magnus, who was just sworn in for the job this month, said his employees are working hard, but he offered no solutions to the Biden border surge.

Are you really retarded, or do you just play the game? Do you know "exactly" what an open border policy actually is?

I do so love the overweening arrogance of leftists, who think that just because something spews from their pieholes, they're entitled to have us treat it like a real, serious data point deserving of in-depth dispute.

She deserves nothing more than what she's getting: mockery and ridicule for being an ignorant, elitist has-been. And you deserve nothing more than what you're getting: mockery and ridicule for being a desperately slavish ass-kisser for her ilk.

Absolutely no one in the world has any interest in convincing either of you to have a good opinion of West Virginia or anywhere else, because no one else in the world values you, her, or your opinions.
If you had an intelligent argument, pinpointing where Midler was wrong, and you were right, then let's read about it. But for now, you've injected nothing more than word salad into your post, that is nothing more than gobbly goo. You didn't say shit. :auiqs.jpg:

And by the way, stop your lying. This isn't about West Virginia the state.

We're still waiting for you to produce a meaningful counter argument. But we really know that isn't going to happen.

There's millions upon millions of poor people in america. They live in high numbers in all 50 states, not just WV. $15 per hour will keep them poor.

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

So, I take it you don't have an answer right?

Forum List

Back