Bette Midler "West Virginia…poor, illiterate, and strung out"

If you'd ever bothered to go to West Virginia before "knowing" all about it, you'd know the answer to that question.
No we don't, and you can't answer it accurately and honestly. Which is a big problem for you.

Are you really retarded, or do you just play the game? Do you know "exactly" what an open border policy actually is?
Wall-M.jpg

If you had an intelligent argument, pinpointing where Midler was wrong, and you were right, then let's read about it. But for now, you've injected nothing more than word salad into your post, that is nothing more than gobbly goo. You didn't say shit. :auiqs.jpg:

And by the way, stop your lying. This isn't about West Virginia the state.
If you need it pinpointed where Midler is wrong, you're much sicker than some of us could even imagine.
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg

Poor and strung-out is not too far off the mark.....The pillbillys/meth-heads would steal a hot stove if you are not watching it....I saw them steal a bunch of installed 12" X 12" paving stones once.

Property crime is off the charts though much of it goes unreported due to the clannish nature of the residents of the state. The cities are better than the hinterlands in that respect.

I have a friend who lives near Romney, WV and his job takes him away from home 3-4 days at a time. He has a armed relative house sit for him. You don't even go into a store unless you have someone to watch your vehicle.
sounds like the hood crime is inclusive

If you need it pinpointed where Midler is wrong, you're much sicker than some of us could even imagine.
One%20sick%20puppy-S.jpg
That's code for I am unable to show you. I already knew that. I just wanted you to admit you couldn't. Thanks!

Forum List

Back