Better rethink your Christmas list

I'm fine with this. We have to register cars. Should register a drone too. They can bring down planes.

I'm fine with this too, I personally think they are an invasion of privacy in some cases.

Talk about rethinking Christmas gifts....was going to give my grandson the Hover board Segway. The lithium battery can catch on fire.

Talk about rethinking Christmas gifts....was going to give my grandson the Hover board Segway. The lithium battery can catch on fire.
That was on my mind too, when I posted this. But I just saw an interview with one developer where he said the main cause was using cheap off-brand Chinese batteries. He recommends using only name-brand batteries as they're properly insulated

I'm fine with this. We have to register cars. Should register a drone too. They can bring down planes.
Theyre under $50 bucks, just inside the doors of any store. If I'm buying my 15yr old grandson a little remote control TOY, it shouldn't have to be registered with the federal government. He'll, my .40 isn't even registered with them

Forum List

Back