Bettors still see Trump as favorite to schlong Sleepy Joe

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016

At the time of this post, even after all of the attacks and bullshit that has been flung blaming the President for the current pestilence, oddsmakers still have the President installed as a favorite in November.

Make no mistake about it, the virus cooked up in a Red Chinese lab- the same country that gave the Biden Family more than a billion dollars- isn't going to be blamed on the President. Red Chinese stooges like the Hunter Biden of the Biden clan,and Mark Ndesandjo of the Obama family (the ex president's beloved brother) are not going to be appreciated.

At the time of this post, even after all of the attacks and bullshit that has been flung blaming the President for the current pestilence, oddsmakers still have the President installed as a favorite in November.

Make no mistake about it, the virus cooked up in a Red Chinese lab- the same country that gave the Biden Family more than a billion dollars- isn't going to be blamed on the President. Red Chinese stooges like the Hunter Biden of the Biden clan,and Mark Ndesandjo of the Obama family (the ex president's beloved brother) are not going to be appreciated.
You bet! I like your "schlong Sleepy Joe" reference to Sleepy Creepy Groper Hair-Sniffer Senile Old Joe Biden in your thread title.

Thats got to sting... 5/4 that Biden will lose... 20/23 that trump will win..... :poke::fingerscrossed:

No surprise. A Dem was seen as leading the country out of a recession which took forever and never made a meaningful comeback . Trump came in and changed things dramatically within just a few months.

He sure did. 25 million unemployed. A million people sick, over 55,000 dead. GDP down 15%.

There is no coming back from this for Trump.

The site you linked to said right now it's even. "Even" doesn't mean "installed as a favorite." Unless you're comparing him to all the Dems that have dropped out.

No surprise. A Dem was seen as leading the country out of a recession which took forever and never made a meaningful comeback . Trump came in and changed things dramatically within just a few months.

He sure did. 25 million unemployed. A million people sick, over 55,000 dead. GDP down 15%.

How will Sleepy Joe be able to pin blame on a Global Panic on President Trump, as if it wouldn't have happened under his tutelage? I don't see that him as that savvy. In November, people are going to see how well America is doing compared to Italy, France, Congo, Haiti and Mexico, in dealing with this challenge and reelect President Trump.

:auiqs.jpg:

No one of sound mind will blame Trump for the virus, but many will blame the Democrats and their CCP friends for exacerbating the situation.

The site you linked to said right now it's even. "Even" doesn't mean "installed as a favorite." Unless you're comparing him to all the Dems that have dropped out.

Actually, the site I showed has Trump as a narrow favorite. 10-11 for Trump is definitely more of favorite than 6-5 for Biden. You have to bet more to win less with Trump.

When Joe dodders haltingly across the CCTV Democrat convention stage, followed by the jiggling Stacy Abrams as VP candidate, it will all come crashing down.

Well, you keep hope alive. His response to the virus will be the boat anchor around his re-election campaign as well as just about every Republican running. Republicans better hope that Trump doesn't take them with him.
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

That's a shift in odds against Trump, he was a bigger favourite before this pandemic. I wonder if the oddsmakers are assuming there will be mail-in voting and skipped debates, lost rallies etc that they know will hurt him?

If Trump can get the U.S back to normal and avoid advice from some shills who would happily punish the nations poorest if it meant ensuring Trump is hurt in 2020, then he is still the favourite. He has to stay the course on promises, even in these tough times.

If I am Trump, i call out Biden specifically and demand "how high will you put on the tariffs against China"? Call him out. Let him know, "no tariffs, no changes at all from China, you can be sure" and we will just lose another record number of manufacturing jobs to the Communists". Nobody believes Biden would put tariffs on China, especially with Bloomberg as his biggest backer.

Well, you keep hope alive. His response to the virus will be the boat anchor around his re-election campaign as well as just about every Republican running. Republicans better hope that Trump doesn't take them with him.

People will actually see Trump's results, and be able to compare them to other world leaders in France, El Salvador and Upper Volta and see how well he did with the same problem.

Biden will look like a frightened fool if he tries to skip out on live debates. It's something he cannot afford.

Then again, I believe there are almost no undecided voters, even at this early juncture.

Betting odds say Trump is a 2:1 favorite. When Joe steps into the spotlight under that microscope, and he's asked about Tara, and Burisma, and China, things will go downhill fast for Sleazy Joe.

The pres is only going to be blamed for early handling of it and stupid half baked, non scientific ramblings and recommendations or directives that added to losses during the disaster or did not help in any way. Happy thoughts and optimistic bullshit can buoy an already advancing economy before and after and election, but have no effect on epidemiology.

People will actually see Trump's results, and be able to compare them to other world leaders in France, El Salvador and Upper Volta and see how well he did with the same problem.

No they won't. They will look at all of America and see how NY and NJ handled the problem relative to the rest of the country. Just as in Canada, we will measure why Ontario and Quebec are so drastically behind everyone else. Trump can point to the progress, to the fact you are opening up before other countries, and, you avoided over 2 million deaths. He took advice and used reasonable decision making early on, he can't save everyone.

I'm sure, you, like us, will lead to Old Age Homes being a major contributor to these stats.

Actually, the site I showed has Trump as a narrow favorite. 10-11 for Trump is definitely more of favorite than 6-5 for Biden. You have to bet more to win less with Trump.
I'm not a bettor, so I'll have to take your word for it. The many betting sites that were listed had mixed results. I'm guessing they averaged them. Quite a few had Biden ahead, if I am reading it correctly.

I am hoping the election in November is not even close, and that we can help Trump pack up his golden toilet and his kid's toys and send him back to NYC where he belongs. But it's quite possible that it will be another close one due to the high partisan insanity in this country right now.

If you will recall, the odds on favorite for the '16 election was Hillary. So the bettors aren't necessarily any better predictors than polls.

How will Sleepy Joe be able to pin blame on a Global Panic on President Trump, as if it wouldn't have happened under his tutelage? I don't see that him as that savvy. In November, people are going to see how well America is doing compared to Italy, France, Congo, Haiti and Mexico, in dealing with this challenge and reelect President Trump.

You could not be more wrong. Trump’s performance won’t be compared against the worst in the world. Even then he has more deaths more sickness and more economic consequences than any other country to this point.

No, Trump’s performance in the pandemic wIll be compared to Canada, New Zealand, Australia and Germany. These are current countries that are surviving the pandemic without deaths in the tens of thousands. Without economic chaos, and medical staff marching in the streets.

Using his dangerous and unproven malaria drug on vets in the VA. 29% more deaths. Killing vets is never good thing for re-election

I'm not a bettor, so I'll have to take your word for it. The many betting sites that were listed had mixed results. I'm guessing they averaged them. Quite a few had Biden ahead, if I am reading it correctly.

I am hoping the election in November is not even close, and that we can help Trump pack up his golden toilet and his kid's toys and send him back to NYC where he belongs. But it's quite possible that it will be another close one due to the high partisan insanity in this country right now.

If you will recall, the odds on favorite for the '16 election was Hillary. So the bettors aren't necessarily any better predictors than polls.

President Trump doesn't live in New York any more, he's a resident of Palm Beach, Florida and is a neighbor of the Maha Rushdie. If he were to lose, that's where he would retire to.

Forum List

Back