🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Beyonce "Formation" Backlash

12687804_10156601757785093_8056767013164187114_n.jpg
Stop killing cops and yourselves for starters, get rid of that jungle mentality...

That has zero to do with anything I said[/QUOTE]

Then why would you post a personal communications with a pic yet, Nettie/ClosedCaption or was that a mistake or should we call you Nettie now ...

Cops aren't the ones killing them.

No they are, and when they are we say "Hey dont do that" and your response is to call that person a hater like you sit at the mean girl table in middle school

Ok. At what rate?

At the rate of please dont shoot us. And for some reason you think asking not to be shot is Anti Cop

The odds a black person is shot dead

Ok, what part of please dont shoot us do you find objectionable?

Protest photos from other anti-Beyonce rallies are pouring in:
audience-of-one5672689.jpg

7998461918.jpg

Vanilla-Sky-Tom-Cruise-empty-Times-Square.jpg

Whiners. :lol:

Tampa police should do the concert, BUT if beyonce wants more security-PAY for it...

702785_1555635151420986_1736038572_n-376x188.jpg

Sign-up for TPD officers to work Beyonce concert blank

TAMPA (FOX 13) - Beyonce has taken a lot of heat for her new song “Formation,” which critics claim has an anti-cop message. Some Tampa Police officers might agree, if the sign-up sheet to work her upcoming Tampa concert is any indication. It's empty. 62

Typically, officers who are off-duty agree to work concerts and sporting events at the venue for extra income, but none have signed up to work security for Beyonce’s upcoming concert on April 29 at Raymond James Stadium.

Tampa Police Department spokesperson Steve Hegarty was unable to tell FOX 13 News if the lack of names on the list revealed officers' feelings about Beyonce or the recent controversy surrounding her music and the Super Bowl halftime show where she and a group of dancers wore outfits themed after the Black Panthers.

Meanwhile, other law enforcement officers across the nation have spoken out against Beyonce’s “Formation” music video, which is set in New Orleans and features a wall that reads “Stop shooting us,” and shows Beyonce standing on top of a sinking police cruiser.

LOLOLOL....the fact that she's even doing a concert in a state that freed a stalker of a child on murder charges, ie the Treyvon Martin, would make me won't to pass on the diaper state. The have a fucked up governor, SYG laws that target blacks, like fuck Fla.

She's there because all she's really interested in is the money. She's gotten a lot of publicity and all you Black idiots running out to buy her music.
Right...only black people buy Beyonce's music......:lmao:

I don't. Maybe I'm old school but to my ears she can't hold a candle to Whitney Huston.
h

You not old school, you just know brilliance when you hear it....Whitney was the best, tops down.

Whitney Huston owned the best set of vocal cords I have ever heard. The woman could sing "America" and "The Star Spangled Banner" better than anyone and she totally killed "I Will Always Love You". America lost a really great one when she passed.

Stop killing cops and yourselves for starters, get rid of that jungle mentality...

That has zero to do with anything I said

Then why would you post a personal communications with a pic yet, Nettie/ClosedCaption or was that a mistake...

Why I posted it has nothing to do with what it says either. Nice try tho[/QUOTE]
You only posted a tweet, Nettie...

Tampa police should do the concert, BUT if beyonce wants more security-PAY for it...

702785_1555635151420986_1736038572_n-376x188.jpg

Sign-up for TPD officers to work Beyonce concert blank

TAMPA (FOX 13) - Beyonce has taken a lot of heat for her new song “Formation,” which critics claim has an anti-cop message. Some Tampa Police officers might agree, if the sign-up sheet to work her upcoming Tampa concert is any indication. It's empty. 62

Typically, officers who are off-duty agree to work concerts and sporting events at the venue for extra income, but none have signed up to work security for Beyonce’s upcoming concert on April 29 at Raymond James Stadium.

Tampa Police Department spokesperson Steve Hegarty was unable to tell FOX 13 News if the lack of names on the list revealed officers' feelings about Beyonce or the recent controversy surrounding her music and the Super Bowl halftime show where she and a group of dancers wore outfits themed after the Black Panthers.

Meanwhile, other law enforcement officers across the nation have spoken out against Beyonce’s “Formation” music video, which is set in New Orleans and features a wall that reads “Stop shooting us,” and shows Beyonce standing on top of a sinking police cruiser.

LOLOLOL....the fact that she's even doing a concert in a state that freed a stalker of a child on murder charges, ie the Treyvon Martin, would make me won't to pass on the diaper state. The have a fucked up governor, SYG laws that target blacks, like fuck Fla.

She's there because all she's really interested in is the money. She's gotten a lot of publicity and all you Black idiots running out to buy her music.
Right...only black people buy Beyonce's music......:lmao:
Well you got us there. The young white kids in this nation have made rap and crap the golden goose it is today. I blame all that on the white parents who have no idea why there are here on this earth. I blame it also on a sinful money hungry entertainment industry that will corrupt any child for more dollars. And I blame it on you for not caring or thinking “everything is cool, man.”

Ps- I personally think Beyonce is a lousy singer and her dance routines are so boring and tired old dating back to janet Jackson days, even then it was ho-hum. (Shall we now discuss Jay-Z's "talent?")

Then why would you post a personal communications with a pic yet, Nettie/ClosedCaption or was that a mistake...

Why I posted it has nothing to do with what it says either. Nice try tho
You only posted a tweet, Nettie...[/QUOTE]

We have a regular Sherlock Holmes in our midst here

Well, her half-time performance was totally uncalled for. She would serve the Black Community a lot better by helping heal racism instead of inciting racism. She should be ashamed. She is certainly not an example of poor Black America but is an icon for young Black women. It is a shame that she chooses to not use her position for good.

Why I posted it has nothing to do with what it says either. Nice try tho
You only posted a tweet, Nettie...

We have a regular Sherlock Holmes in our midst here[/QUOTE]
Ota Nettie, put your rain gear on or go back inside with yo mamie...

Beyonce needs a new song.

One addressing the fact that a black baby has a 40% of being killed by its own mother.

Stop Killing Them.

Beyoncé's Super Bowl Activism Was Misguided
The greatest threat to young black people isn't the police.
February 09, 2016 | by Marc Debbaudt, ADDA

Celebrities, by the very nature of the attention they attract, have built-in bully pulpits. They most often use them to shed light on honorable causes encompassing everything from disease and world hunger to animal rights and anti-bullying campaigns.

At times, however, their activism is misguided. A case in point is singer Beyoncé Knowles' controversial routine during Sunday's Super Bowl halftime show as detailed by CBS News.

Specifically, Ms. Knowles paid tribute to the violent Black Panther Party and Mario Woods, a man recently released from state prison, on parole for armed robbery, who used a knife to slash a random innocent person. As detailed in a piece by George Hofstetter, President of the Association for Los Angeles Deputy Sheriffs, the heavily bleeding victim called the police, who tracked Mr. Woods to a nearby street, where he refused to drop the knife, proclaiming to officers, "You better squeeze that ****and kill me." Only when Woods began walking, knife in hand, toward a crowd of bystanders did officers fire their weapons. Additionally, several of Beyoncé's dancers were pictured on Twitter holding signs that read, "Justice 4 Mario Woods."

The ADDA fully supports political speech and public activism; we practice it ourselves weekly with our well-read blog. However, if Beyoncé wants to move beyond the cheap and tawdry publicity hit, there is plenty of real ground to be covered.

Beyoncé's Super Bowl Activism Was Misguided

Well, her half-time performance was totally uncalled for. She would serve the Black Community a lot better by helping heal racism instead of inciting racism. She should be ashamed. She is certainly not an example of poor Black America but is an icon for young Black women. It is a shame that she chooses to not use her position for good.

A white dude talking about whats best for someone elses community. Never heard that one before

You need a life, really really bad.

Beyonce needs a new song.

One addressing the fact that a black baby has a 40% of being killed by its own mother.

Stop Killing Them.

Killing them is the plan. Hillary has the support of Planned Parenthood. She wants the taxpayers to fund partial birth abortions. She wants more abortion clinics built in Black neighborhoods. Blacks support Hillary therefore they want to be able to murder their young more easily.

racisthillary.jpg

You need a life, really really bad.

I have a life. I don't spend my days filled with hate and claiming to be a victim. Life's too short for that mindset.

A white dude talking about whats best for someone elses community. Never heard that one before

What did her performance accomplish? Nothing at all but to stir up your Victim mentality and hatred. She's off having a high old time while you are playing the victim card again. You lost. She won.

What did her performance accomplish? .

You being butt hurt about something that has no effect on your life

What did her performance accomplish? .

You being butt hurt about something that has no effect on your life

I'm not hurt by her performance. It's you Black folks that are hurt by crap such as that. It amplifies the fact that you are the single most violent and racist ethnic group in America. Does that somehow make you proud?

Forum List

Back