Bibi says 'no thanks' to Obama offer to broker cease fire with Hamas

ScreamingEagle

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2004
The president and State Department offer soothing words of support to shore up their Jewish base while savaging Israel in international forums in order to placate Muslims. This is why Bibi hates Obama and considers him a feckless ally.

on one hand...
The United States is prepared to facilitate a cessation of hostilities between Israel and Hamas in the Gaza Strip, US President Barack Obama told Prime Minister Benyamin Netanyahu by phone today.

In the call, Obama "reiterated the United States’ strong condemnation of continuing rocket fire into Israel by Hamas and other terrorist organizations in Gaza and reaffirmed Israel’s right to defend itself against these attacks," the White House said in a readout of the conversation.

on the other hand...
Obama’s Middle East envoy Philip Gordon, who spoke at Haaretz’s “peace” conference...
It was a jaw dropping performance.

Gordon blamed Israel for the failure for the administration’s efforts to broker a peace deal between Israel and the PLO while effusively praising Fatah leader and Hamas partner Abbas.

And it only went down from there.

After insisting Israel is inadequately committed to peace, Gordon threatened to withdraw US support for Israel at the UN and open the door to the criminalization of Israel by the corrupt international body.

“How will we prevent other states from supporting Palestinian efforts in international bodies, if Israel is not seen as committed to peace?” he asked rhetorically.

Gordon’s remarks were not disputed by the State Department.

Blog: Bibi says 'no thanks' to Obama offer to broker cease fire with Hamas

Why the hell would Israel want Obama's help? Give me a break! Hell, you can't get that skinny-assed pimp off vacation long enough to do anything anyway.....

Not to mention that Israel is well aware of the hatred Obarry has for Israel.

Why the hell would Israel want Obama's help? Give me a break! Hell, you can't get that skinny-assed pimp off vacation long enough to do anything anyway.....

They don't seem to have any problems cashing Obama's checks.

Nutanyahoo has his own agenda to bully and expand settlements on stolen land.

They don't seem to have any problems cashing Obama's checks.

Neither does the rest of the damned world. What the hell is your point? That skinny-assed pimp will be gone shortly. The NEXT guy (whoever the hell that is) will return the US to a staunch Israeli ally.

Understand this Bozo - there WILL BE life after this inept son-of-a-bitch.

israel - or at least netanyahu and his supporters - are not interested in peace.

Yeah, you're probably right. That's why they are running for cover from missiles.

Hell, they should just pack up - come to America and open delis, right?

Fucking Moron.

israel - or at least netanyahu and his supporters - are not interested in peace.

Yeah, you're probably right. That's why they are running for cover from missiles.

Hell, they should just pack up - come to America and open delis, right?

Fucking Moron.

Medical crisis in Gaza as conflict endures - CNN.com
The spokesman for Gaza's Ministry of Health told CNN that more than 100 people -- including 23 children and 24 women -- have been killed, and nearly 800 others have been injured.
The Israel Defense Forces on Friday reported that two soldiers were lightly wounded in an attack by an anti-tank missile.

sure. it's the israelis running for cover

so you're all about supporting barbarian terrorists.....not western civilization....?

Ever notice how quick the left is taken with the likes of Syria or Iran or China? They despise religion, but they will have no trouble whatsoever supporting radical Islam - for the takeover of this country.

Fucking traitors. God I hate liberals.......

Israel has every right to turn down the help offered by the United States. Now...to make that rejection across the board.....works for me.

Israel has every right to turn down the help offered by the United States. Now...to make that rejection across the board.....works for me.

so you naively think Obama's offer of 'help' would be actual help......? :rolleyes:

What's crazy is that Ketchup-boy Kerry already failed.....and now they want a redux.

Forum List

Back