Bibi to Obama " If we can nor trust you on Syria how can we trust you on Iran?

Contumacious

Radical Freedom
Aug 16, 2009
Adjuntas, PR , USA
As Obama blinks on Syria, Israel, Saudis make common cause

r

Israel and Saudi Arabia have little love for each other but both are pressing their mutual friend in the White House to hit President Bashar al-Assad hard. And both do so with one eye fixed firmly not on Syria but on their common adversary - Iran.

Once again, the Israelis spooge off of the US taxpayer. Isn't our billions enough to sate them?

If they want Iran bombed over WMD, then they need to do it, and stop risking American boys blood over their paranoia.

Blink? We need to close our eyes on Syria. Not our business. Time to let other countries fight their own battles. Bibi can go kick rocks with his war mongering's. No more wars!!!

If Bibi is smart he's not relying on this foreign policy retard for anything

If Bibi were smart he would join forces with Saudi Arabia - a very wealthy neighbor - and invade Syria. So long as they understand that if Syria kicks their ass, they are not going to look at us for help.

r

Israel and Saudi Arabia have little love for each other but both are pressing their mutual friend in the White House to hit President Bashar al-Assad hard. And both do so with one eye fixed firmly not on Syria but on their common adversary - Iran.

This is what is so crazy. Buchanan made a great case of this the other day. That the fall of Syria's Assad was just to back door Iran.

That will help the Saudis and the Israelis.

Qatar needs Assad to fall so they can get a pipeline thru Syria to be able to export all their natural gas.

Qatar and the Saudis are desperate for Assad to fall and have been spending millions and millions to try to destroy him.

Why does America need to get involved?

All I can think of is Obama really just wants to hand another freaking ME country to radical Islamists.

Once again, the Israelis spooge off of the US taxpayer. Isn't our billions enough to sate them?

If they want Iran bombed over WMD, then they need to do it, and stop risking American boys blood over their paranoia.

100 BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBillion since 1949 when Truman gave them their blessing.

They like our $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ and want our boys to take bullets for them.

r

This is what is so crazy. Buchanan made a great case of this the other day. That the fall of Syria's Assad was just to back door Iran.

That will help the Saudis and the Israelis.

Qatar needs Assad to fall so they can get a pipeline thru Syria to be able to export all their natural gas.

Qatar and the Saudis are desperate for Assad to fall and have been spending millions and millions to try to destroy him.

Why does America need to get involved?

All I can think of is Obama really just wants to hand another freaking ME country to radical Islamists.

You didn't need Pat B to tell you that. I've been saying this as long as I've been here.

Maybe Israel and Saudi Arabia could put aside their bullshit religious differences for a while and take care of their own neighborhood rather than always relying on us.

America doesn't ask permission or take orders from the UN or other nations - except Israel. Someone remind Obama to check with Bibi before he ties his shoes or takes a dump.

Last edited:
Obama to Bibi: "Go fuck yourself. Take some of that 3 billion you get from us every year and deal with your own problems."

Forum List

Back