Bible toting Mike Pence, ie the plastic Ken, just another con like Trump

Imagine if you will, if this was the black guy, Obama. Ted Cruz and Moscow Mitch would be having epic meltdowns. We'd hear about this shit 25 hours a day, then some.

Sorry but it’s not possible to imagine BECAUSE DEMOCRATS DON’T OWN BUSINESSES LIKE THE ONES TRUMP DOES.

The Democrats prefer to spend as much of their existence in Government jobs or the Social Welfare sector. They don’t own or operate the types of businesses that actually have regular customers, so it’s not a viable comparison.

Gross, its all the truth. You little guy has a weak anal sphincter.
What other sort of sphincter is there?

many in the body.

There are about 60. Learned that one watching Big Bang Theory when Sheldon was riding into work with Leonard.

Sphincter - Wikipedia

Sphincters are found in many animals. There are over 60 types in the human body, some microscopically small, in particular the millions of precapillary sphincters. Sphincters relax at death, often releasing fluids and fæces.

Imagine if you will, if this was the black guy, Obama. Ted Cruz and Moscow Mitch would be having epic meltdowns. We'd hear about this shit 25 hours a day, then some.

Sorry but it’s not possible to imagine BECAUSE DEMOCRATS DON’T OWN BUSINESSES LIKE THE ONES TRUMP DOES.

The Democrats prefer to spend as much of their existence in Government jobs or the Social Welfare sector. They don’t own or operate the types of businesses that actually have regular customers, so it’s not a viable comparison.

So, you are too lazy to think of the "what if"? Well, even if you can't imagine Obama having properties like that, it's still against the law.

So, you are too lazy to think of the "what if"? Well, even if you can't imagine Obama having properties like that, it's still against the law.

I don’t have an imagination any more than I have a sense of humor.

I have no problem with what Trump is doing. I’ve repeatedly said I have no problem with anything he does that is likely to help him ensure enough money and support to beat the Democrats in 2020.

MIKE PENCE IS STAYING AT TRUMP'S DOONBEG RESORT DURING HIS IRELAND VISIT, AND WILL FLY TO HIS MEETINGS IN DUBLIN 140 MILES AWAY
"While the president is making appearances at his Virginia golf club, the vice president is making appearances at his Ireland golf club. Because the priority is always making Trump money," Citizens for Ethics, a Washington D.C. watchdog, tweeted.
Why do we continue to allow this president and his administration free access to our hard earned tax dollars? While we can't get decent wages, affordable healthcare and our roads and schools revamped??????View attachment 277275
At least he's white. That alone will make him win.

There are about 60. Learned that one watching Big Bang Theory when Sheldon was riding into work with Leonard.

Sphincter - Wikipedia

Sphincters are found in many animals. There are over 60 types in the human body, some microscopically small, in particular the millions of precapillary sphincters. Sphincters relax at death, often releasing fluids and fæces.
Sphincter | definition of sphincter by Medical dictionary
medical-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/sphincter
sphincter
A muscle ring, or local thickening of the muscle coat, surrounding a tubular passage or opening in the body. When a sphincter contracts it narrows or closes off the passageway
A tubular passage or opening in the body.

Gross, its all the truth. You little guy has a weak anal sphincter.
What other sort of sphincter is there?

many in the body.

Sphincter - Wikipedia

Does that include heart valves?

The truth....then....is this: Democrats had “total control” of the House of Representatives from 2009-2011, 2 full years. Democrats, and therefore, Obama, had “total control” of the Senate from September 24, 2009 until February 4, 2010. A grand total of 4 months did Obama have total control of the congress.

Did President Obama have “total control” of Congress? Yes, for 4 entire months. And it was during that very small time window that Obamacare was passed in the Senate with 60 all-Democratic votes.
When Obama Had "Total Control of Congress"
-------------------------------------------------------
The ACA was fought since exception or changes would of been made to it as necessary, but since the Republicans wanted to do away with it, nothing got done.

Its still great and many people are on it, even and esp. republicans.

This is for andydelusion!!
And Republicans gave him everything he wanted for fear of being called RACIST!

They made his life a living hell.

At least the Irish tolerate Pence
They hate Trump
Link

Here ya go, and it's from an Irish newspaper who interviewed people on the street. And, while there was 1 Trump supporter, the majority of people asked said they didn't like Trump.

Trump’s Irish visit: ‘I don’t understand what he hopes to accomplish here’
So they are tds loons like you.

He just asked for a link, and all I did was provide it. If Trump manages to do something good, I will cheer for him. Until then, I'm gonna call him on the bullshit that I see messing up this country.

Forum List

Back