Biden 2012: "if Romney's Elected, Usa Will Bomb Syria"...

paulitician

Platinum Member
Oct 7, 2011
Boy, the Obamabots and the so-called 'Anti-War Left' must feel like suckered chumps right about now. They really did trust a Globalist Elite weasel like Biden. Biden is the worst of the worst. Him and his little brat son are also making a killing in Ukraine, while American Taxpayers are forced to fund another absurd Intervention there. Just another Ruling-Class Elite asshole laughing all the way to the bank.

Joe Biden mocked Mitt Romney’s foreign policy during the 2012 presidential campaign — but Obama-approved air strikes in Syria, which commenced Monday evening, suggest that the administration is coming around to the position of the former GOP nominee.

“He [Romney] said it was a mistake to end the war in Iraq and bring all of our warriors home,” Biden told an audience in York, Penn., on September 2, 2012. “He said it was a mistake to set an end date for our warriors in Afghanistan and bring them home. He implies by the speech that he’s ready to go to war in Syria and Iran.”

Biden also scoffed at Romney for his tough talk about Russia: “He wants to move from cooperation to confrontation with Putin’s Russia. And these guys say the president’s out of touch?”

We'd be heavily involved in 5 wars right now if Romney had been elected and the President had a republican base to answer to.

Sounds like delusional Obamabot defense of your Dear Leader. Just my feeling anyway.

Oh yea? You don't think the chickenhawks of the right would have jumped at the chance to put boots on the ground in Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan?

We'd be heavily involved in 5 wars right now if Romney had been elected and the President had a republican base to answer to.

Sounds like delusional Obamabot defense of your Dear Leader. Just my feeling anyway.

Oh yea? You don't think the chickenhawks of the right would have jumped at the chance to put boots on the ground in Ukraine, Libya, Syria, Iraq and Afghanistan?

We had boots on the ground and probably special ops in all of them. Obama is as much as a warmonger and anyone.

Israel said they would rather fight and deal with al Qaida than Iran backed Syria.

We had boots on the ground and probably special ops in all of them. Obama is as much as a warmonger and anyone.

He's just a puppet. The Ruling-Class Globalist Elites planned on war with Syria for a long time. It was inevitable.

are we going after ASSAD? No.

Suckered again, ay? I'm pretty sure they'll manage to kill Assad too. That was the plan all along.
and punt from the tard.....your OP is a fail.

Your boy started a War with Syria. I know you don't wanna face that reality, but it is the reality. You got suckered again.

If you said by proxy, i might agree, beyond that nope

Suckered again, ay? I'm pretty sure they'll manage to kill Assad too. That was the plan all along.

Your boy started a War with Syria. I know you don't wanna face that reality, but it is the reality. You got suckered again.

Well, if that makes you feel better. So be it i guess.

Those aren't proxy planes attacking Syrian soil and it's real American money going to the rebels that have been at war with Assad.

Forum List

Back