Biden accomplished what?

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Excuse me. Trump might be a evil scumbag, but he never managed to drive race division and destroy the economy and juggling gender identity crisis and Ukraine. Whilst allowing a Chinese Spy balloon to float over head. Biden got millions of $ from China afterwards because that is ok. Explain that to me.

Traitor Joe has been selling out America since the 1980s.

The question is why is he above the law?

Same reason the 911 Traitors are still at large....

Corruption referred to inaccurately as DEEP STATE which is actually precisely what one of humans' brightest minds warned us about.... Zionist Fascism

Joe Biden is not a Catholic. He is a Jew.

Read this again, and ask yourself if this is bragging

WE GOT AWAY WITH JFK, WE CAN DO IT AGAIN!!!

Three, give the go-ahead for U.S.-based Mossad agents to take out a president deemed unfriendly to Israel in order for the current vice president to take his place, and forcefully dictate that the United States' policy includes its helping the Jewish state obliterate its enemies.

That is Zionist Fascism. It trusts Traitor Joe to conspire in an assassination of a US President, take over as President, lie to the American people who did the assassination, and then sell out American troops for a US war with Iran over lies to satisfy the bloodthirsty supremacist fascism of the cause of Zionism

"I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist," current Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, said in April 2007, soon before he was chosen to be Barack Obama’s running mate in the 2008 elections.
"I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist," current Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, said in April 2007.

ARABAMERICANNEWS.COM

‘Zionist’ Biden in his own words: ‘My name is Joe Biden, and everybody knows I love Israel’
"I am a Zionist. You don't have to be a Jew to be a Zionist," current Democratic Presidential candidate Joe Biden, said in April 2007.
http://ow.ly/B1bb50yQJyJ

Forum List

Back