Biden Admin Considering Awarding $450,000 Per Person To Illegals Who Were Separated At Border Under Trump

1635605146245.png

Xiden and the dembot cultist leave Americans behind to be hostages for terrorist, then want to give a half million dollars to people that have broke in our country illegally…you can’t make this up…these dangerous people need to go

oh yes it does...

Never said anything about them having Constitutional rights. Those rights have not been violated.

I read the article...Biden wants to reward trespassers.

Biden administration in talks to pay $450,000 per person to immigrants separated at border​

The U.S. Justice Department is in talks to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to each child and parent who was separated under a Trump-era practice of splitting families at the border, a person familiar with discussions to settle lawsuits said Thursday.
ktla.com

Biden administration in talks to pay $450,000 per person to immigrants separated at border

The U.S. Justice Department is in talks to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to each child and parent who was separated under a Trump-era practice of splitting families at the border, a person f…
ktla.com
ktla.com
Think about that! Biden NOT only encouraged the surge to the border when he said:
"I would, in fact, make sure that there is, we immediate surge to the border, "

Thousands of illegal immigrant parents are asking "where can I sign up Coyotes?.. I'll give you Coyotes $25,000) of the nearly $1 million that Biden has promised me for my two kids! Let me know if that's enough OK????"
And guess what you Biden believers? These illegal immigrants will be killed in all likelihood by coyotes for these kids! Way to go Joe!

And remember you Biden supporters... while this $450,000 maybe for already separated illegal parents and kids the issue is neither the coyotes or the illegals KNOW that distinction! They just hear "$450,000 dollars for my kid"!
I absolutely guarantee that there will be at least one if not more "illegal" will try to cross based on this misinformation.
Much like you Biden excusers say Joe said.." I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border.
They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,"

Out of those comments what encouragement to illegally cross did the illegals hear?
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."

I would suggest that Biden be charged with inciting aliens to break USA immigration laws by
his "surge to the border"!

And remember you Biden supporters... while this $450,000 maybe for already separated illegal parents and kids the issue is neither the coyotes or the illegals KNOW that distinction! They just hear "$450,000 dollars for my kid"!
I absolutely guarantee that there will be at least one if not more "illegal" will try to cross based on this misinformation.
Much like you Biden excusers say Joe said.." I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border.
They deserve to be heard. That's who we are. We're a nation that says, 'You want to flee, and you're fleeing oppression, you should come,"

Out of those comments what encouragement to illegally cross did the illegals hear?
"I would in fact make sure that there is immediately a surge to the border."

I would suggest that Biden be charged with inciting aliens to break USA immigration laws by
his "surge to the border"!
The zero tolerance policy no longer exists so your imaginary incentive doesn't actually exist outside of your hollow head.

The zero tolerance policy no longer exists so your imaginary incentive doesn't actually exist outside of your hollow head.
A) Who in the hell are you to say something doesn't exist? Do you work for Biden? Do you work for the government?
WHERE is your PROOF?
B) I provided a LINK to the most current news... YOU ZERO... so here again is the link and read NOT my comment,
but the proof!
The U.S. Justice Department is in talks to pay hundreds of thousands of dollars to each child and parent who was separated under a Trump-era practice of splitting families at the border, a person familiar with discussions to settle lawsuits said Thursday.
LOOK IT UP! Follow the link. Otherwise your contribution shows ONLY your ignorance! FACTS, not guesses!

Right. But understanding that would require actually knowing something about any of this. As with any topic on which he comments, he knows less than nothing about any of it.

And now that he has been corrected, he will just keep repeating the lie anyway.

A) Who in the hell are you to say something doesn't exist? Do you work for Biden? Do you work for the government?
WHERE is your PROOF?
B) I provided a LINK to the most current news... YOU ZERO... so here again is the link and read NOT my comment,
but the proof!
LOOK IT UP! Follow the link. Otherwise your contribution shows ONLY your ignorance! FACTS, not guesses!
Dumbfuck, Trump says it no longer exists since he ended it more than 3 years ago...

... seriously, what the fuck is wrong with you??

Right. But understanding that would require actually knowing something about any of this. As with any topic on which he comments, he knows less than nothing about any of it.

And now that he has been corrected, he will just keep repeating the lie anyway.
He's brain-dead.

They can NOT admit it today, but after New Jersey is decided, they will just laugh and create excuses why it is.

Reality says that every Black American should be incensed. Truth is, if they listen to the Democrats, they have no idea that their heroes threw them under the bus.

Forum List

Back