Biden administration to announce new Moscow sanctions at G7 summit. qestion to our MAGA members , do you support new Moscow sanctions ?

do you support new Moscow sanctions ?

• I do (MAGA)

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • I dont (MAGA)

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I do (not MAGA)

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • I dont (not MAGA)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
How about letting Ukraine fired ATACMS at targets all-over Moscow empire ?
qestion to our MAGA members , do you support new Moscow sanctions ?
ps Our sanctions work , very well

Strength through strength.
AGREE, Moscow empire send the 🇷🇺 terrorists to US/EU , WHAT WE´D DO in response ?

GOIVH0EWkAEhAZM.jpg

How about letting Ukraine fired ATACMS at targets all-over Moscow empire ?
qestion to our MAGA members , do you support new Moscow sanctions ?
ps Our sanctions work , very well

i think you guys understand the requirement to limit the war. it hurts. people are dying. but our first priority is to prevent "MAD" (mutually assured destruction measured in megatons.) with preventing trump from gaining a position to surrender on your behalf as a close second.

here is an idea. flatter the hell out of trump and offer him a prime location in like crimea or kiev for a golf course. ......

he really is a cheap whore.

i think you guys understand the requirement to limit the war. it hurts. people are dying. but our first priority is to prevent "MAD" (mutually assured destruction measured in megatons.) with preventing trump from gaining a position to surrender on your behalf as a close second.

here is an idea. flatter the hell out of trump and offer him a prime location in like crimea or kiev for a golf course. ......

there is nothing they ( Muscovites ) admire so much as strength, and there is nothing for which they have less respect than weakness, especially military weakness."

Churchill

yet, it is was the USA under Obama/Biden that expanded the Ukraine's Naval Bases in the Black Sea to accept US warships that provoked Russia.

All the Ukraine had to do is say yes to the Democrats, and now we have war in one of the most corrupt countries in Europe/Asia

Surrender? As in when Biden surrendered to the Taliban?

All the Ukraine had to do is say yes to the Democrats, and now we have war in one of the most corrupt countries in Europe/Asia

Guess which country is more corrupt on EVERY list of corrupt countries.

Go ahead. Guess.

I'll give you a hint.

It's a country that has had the same ruler for 25 years, who rigged every election and even had the constitution rewritten so he can be dictator for life.

This is a country where critics have a bad habit of falling out of windows and out of boats to their deaths.

This is a country where other critics are poisoned and sent to prison.

This is a country where the leader has stolen untold billions for himself from the national treasury.

Go ahead. Guess, you fucking, fucking, fucking useful idiot.

Yeah, we need to ignore that Hitler guy. America First!

america-lindy-getty-637x489-2-0-315.jpg

1718205566444.jpeg

The last supposed sanctions were all totally circumvented by Russia which is now stronger than before .
Oil and Gas turnover up 75% versus previous 12 months .

Another humiliation for the US
THE LOSERS WERE EU COUNTRIES AND THEY KNOW IT FULL WELL .

Guess which country is more corrupt on EVERY list of corrupt countries.
Go ahead. Guess.

I'll give you a hint.
It's a country that has had the same ruler for 25 years, who rigged every election and even had the constitution rewritten so he can be dictator for life.

This is a country where critics have a bad habit of falling out of windows and out of boats to their deaths.
This is a country where other critics are poisoned and sent to prison.
This is a country where the leader has stolen untold billions for himself from the national treasury.
Go ahead. Guess, you fucking, fucking, fucking useful idiot.
There are many types of corruption, and there are types of tyranny.
Guess which country was the most corrupt, guess which country the President of the USA was shaking down for millions, guess, go ahead and guess.
Guess which country, that the President had a personal fight with, go ahead a guess.

The Ukraine, Obama, and Biden. This is recent history. The beef, the threatening, the immature antics of Biden while in the Ukraine is largely under-reported. Yet it is fact.

The Democrats were drawn to the corruption in the Ukraine so that they could line their pockets with MONEY!

Forum List

Back