Biden Administration’s Decision Not to Charge Former Trump Aides

We already know the military had been infiltrated by the time of the Jan.6th. riot by Michael Flynn's brother and perhaps more.

Deals were made to facilitate Jan.6th being less than murderous. It can't all be put down to Trump backing out at the critical time when he was needed to lead.

There are many details of the fake coup attempt that are known, but there are many stories to be told by the panel. At the top of the list are no guns and no adequate force to protect government. And I think we could include, 'no will' to find government officials in hiding.

National security may dictate that some be left untold.

The military had to be involved in the orders to stand down.

What a great time to talk about what everybody is expecting this week.
I don't know what deals were made, if any. Flynn's brother was not calling the shots. I would not classify it as a "fake coup attempt", more like a recon in force mission, not dry run, but nasty directed use of force/forces, before a more serious attempt. Make no mistake, if they could have changed the election by their action that day, they would have, so it was a valid coup attempt, just not totally all out, go for broke, committed.

National security always influences what comes out at the time for reasons they claim are national security reason. Every single president since the Kennedy assignation has let out a little more of the investigation into that event, but held some back. Not surprising if we do not find out every single thing for years to come.

Not sure there was a stand down order, as much as refusal jump in at the top, not wanting to make it more than it might be. Guard troops from Virginia, is possibly not the light surgical response, one might think, if it can be brought under control by capital police and D.C. law enforcement, more attuned to political appearance impact on the country and the world. Troops can easily be much more harsh in response, and are used domestically sparingly.

I don't know what deals were made, if any. Flynn's brother was not calling the shots. I would not classify it as a "fake coup attempt", more like a recon in force mission, not dry run, but nasty directed use of force/forces, before a more serious attempt. Make no mistake, if they could have changed the election by their action that day, they would have, so it was a valid coup attempt, just not totally all out, go for broke, committed.

National security always influences what comes out at the time for reasons they claim are national security reason. Every single president since the Kennedy assignation has let out a little more of the investigation into that event, but held some back. Not surprising if we do not find out every single thing for years to come.

Not sure there was a stand down order, as much as refusal jump in at the top, not wanting to make it more than it might be. Guard troops from Virginia, is possibly not the light surgical response, one might think, if it can be brought under control by capital police and D.C. law enforcement, more attuned to political appearance impact on the country and the world. Troops can easily be much more harsh in response, and are used domestically sparingly.

We already know the military had been infiltrated by the time of the Jan.6th. riot by Michael Flynn's brother and perhaps more.

Deals were made to facilitate Jan.6th being less than murderous. It can't all be put down to Trump backing out at the critical time when he was needed to lead.

There are many details of the fake coup attempt that are known, but there are many stories to be told by the panel. At the top of the list are no guns and no adequate force to protect government. And I think we could include, 'no will' to find government officials in hiding.

National security may dictate that some be left untold.

The military had to be involved in the orders to stand down.

What a great time to talk about what everybody is expecting this week.
Is it possible to be any dumber are more gullible than you?

I don't know what deals were made,
I thought you might want to speculate
Flynn's brother was not calling the shots.
I think there will be evidence presented to implicate M.Flynn's brother, but it could also be suppressed in the interest of national security. In any case, if the evidence isn't presented, we'll know why. (we'll wait for that)
I would not classify it as a "fake coup attempt", more like a recon in force mission, not dry run, but nasty directed use of force/forces,
Yes, it's difficult to classify. I see the very limited use of force making it a dry run of a sort. I can't quite wrap my mind around the concept of a 'practice run' for a future coup.
Could Trump encourage a coup and not be held responsible? Is there past precedence that can tell us?
before a more serious attempt. Make no mistake, if they could have changed the election by their action that day, they would have, so it was a valid coup attempt, just not totally all out, go for broke, committed.
I like the 'coup' attempt definition too, but can it be a 'coup' by definition without a leader?
Maybe we can agree that it was a con job on his lieutenants and their troops.
National security always influences what comes out at the time for reasons they claim are national security reason.
Exactly. I'm going to predict that will make the investigation a nothing burger.
Every single president since the Kennedy assignation has let out a little more of the investigation into that event, but held some back. Not surprising if we do not find out every single thing for years to come.
On account of the secrecy, it's safe to assume that there was a conspiracy. Almost certainly government involvement.
I don't know how the Trump attempt qualifies in that respect. Glad to hear you mention Kennedy though!
Not sure there was a stand down order, as much as refusal jump in at the top, not wanting to make it more than it might be.
The coup attempt became leaderless at the critical time. Comrad Fidel and Conrad Che didn't sit around watching t.v.
Guard troops from Virginia, is possibly not the light surgical response, one might think, if it can be brought under control by capital police and D.C. law enforcement, more attuned to political appearance impact on the country and the world. Troops can easily be much more harsh in response, and are used domestically sparingly.
Interesting!
But plans must have been in place. The issue of no guns and the whereabouts of the guns affirms it. And in my opinion: Trump's lieutenants on the scene purposely didn't find the government members in hiding.

The reason why is obvious. Their last line of defense would have consisted of armed police that would have killed Trump's people, and Trump's people didn't have guns to fight back.

That's the reason why the word 'phony' applies.

And so isn't all that going to be interesting to hear about!

Or will it be another Kennedy thing all over again with the facts withheld in the interest of national security?

Another desperate lie
Listen%2B3.jpg

Uh, we heard you dummy. The judge and jury heard you, too. They laughed your desperate cult lie out of the room. Suck it up, your fantasies lost again. You should be used to this by now.
You can't submit a post that isn't a pile of lies.

Who are you trying to fool?

Not my lies, sorry. The judge and jury laughed your fantasies out of the room. You had your due process. But just like all of you cultists, you are a crybaby sore loser.
The judge and jury are a pack of sleazy lying brain-damaged progs.

I thought you might want to speculate

I think there will be evidence presented to implicate M.Flynn's brother, but it could also be suppressed in the interest of national security. In any case, if the evidence isn't presented, we'll know why. (we'll wait for that)

Yes, it's difficult to classify. I see the very limited use of force making it a dry run of a sort. I can't quite wrap my mind around the concept of a 'practice run' for a future coup.
Could Trump encourage a coup and not be held responsible? Is there past precedence that can tell us?

I like the 'coup' attempt definition too, but can it be a 'coup' by definition without a leader?
Maybe we can agree that it was a con job on his lieutenants and their troops.

Exactly. I'm going to predict that will make the investigation a nothing burger.

On account of the secrecy, it's safe to assume that there was a conspiracy. Almost certainly government involvement.
I don't know how the Trump attempt qualifies in that respect. Glad to hear you mention Kennedy though!

The coup attempt became leaderless at the critical time. Comrad Fidel and Conrad Che didn't sit around watching t.v.

Interesting!
But plans must have been in place. The issue of no guns and the whereabouts of the guns affirms it. And in my opinion: Trump's lieutenants on the scene purposely didn't find the government members in hiding.

The reason why is obvious. Their last line of defense would have consisted of armed police that would have killed Trump's people, and Trump's people didn't have guns to fight back.

That's the reason why the word 'phony' applies.

And so isn't all that going to be interesting to hear about!

Or will it be another Kennedy thing all over again with the facts withheld in the interest of national security?
No. I don't really like to speculate, preferring the powers that be speculate, charge, trial, and establish in the eyes of the law, publicly, rather, than me waste effort and credibility speculating.

I don't know, but I figure some of the out of state people, that had coordinated, planned and did become leaders on-site.

A small group can lead a larger group to great violence, and did. It is good they knew not to approach the grounds locked and loaded, and got further than they would have otherwise, without a heck of lot more bloodshed. The word "phony" does not apply.

I suspect some things could possibly be kept, instead of disclosed.

No. I don't really like to speculate, preferring the powers that be speculate, charge, trial, and establish in the eyes of the law, publicly, rather, than me waste effort and credibility speculating.

I don't know, but I figure some of the out of state people, that had coordinated, planned and did become leaders on-site.

A small group can lead a larger group to great violence, and did. It is good they knew not to approach the grounds locked and loaded, and got further than they would have otherwise, without a heck of lot more bloodshed. The word "phony" does not apply.

I suspect some things could possibly be kept, instead of disclosed.
The event happened in DC, so everyone there was out of state, moron.

The event happened in DC, so everyone there was out of state, moron.
I would be highly surprised if no DC residents there. Not logical to think there were none. Of course not everybody that came, even breached the entrances, much less took on a leadership role. Only the most misguided anti-American, anarchistic assholes filled those niches.

Forum List

Back