Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jo Biden said he sold state secrets
You guys are just mad because ol Trumpybear was once again the butt of a joke they were telling. They should come clean and tell us all the damn joke. Where is the transparency in White House humor?

Your tds makes you believe a fantasy and prevents you from coping with reality and the reality is the topic of this thread. Jo Biden said he sold state secrets. Now you leftists believed Trump had contact with Russia and told them to find Hillary's emails. Reality you believed that but you don't believe Biden.
Still no yes or no answer to the question about the topic. It's BDS.

Thanks for playing.

You guys are just mad because ol Trumpybear was once again the butt of a joke they were telling. They should come clean and tell us all the damn joke. Where is the transparency in White House humor?
Dumbfuck here's my whole post
.Your tds makes you believe a fantasy and prevents you from coping with reality and the reality is the topic of this thread. Jo Biden said he sold state secrets. Now you leftists believed Trump had contact with Russia and told them to find Hillary's emails. Reality you believed that but you don't believe Biden.

Ah, that's closer to a coherent question.

He had access to those documents because he had the security clearance.

No evidence he's the one who packed them up and shipped them when he moved.
You actually believe after decades Biden didn't know some of those documents where there?
You really have no comprehension of ownership? Who gets arrested if drugs are found in a house?

You actually believe after decades Biden didn't know some of those documents where there?
You really have no comprehension of ownership? Who gets arrested if drugs are found in a house?

I moved in Nov. 2021 after being in the same place for 17 years. I was AMAZED at some of the stuff I found that I didn't realize I still had.

Documents aren't drugs.

Dumbfuck here's my whole post
.Your tds makes you believe a fantasy and prevents you from coping with reality and the reality is the topic of this thread. Jo Biden said he sold state secrets. Now you leftists believed Trump had contact with Russia and told them to find Hillary's emails. Reality you believed that but you don't believe Biden.
...and she said "Twenty Bucks same as in town!"

Why were they all laughing when comedian Joe said he stole state secrets? Does it hurt your butt when Trumpyberra is the butt of so many jokes right in front of you, in plain sight?

Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets​

Uh oh!

Better call the GOP Legal Team of...

Dewey law firm stooges.gif

And yet no charges, indictments, investigations, or scrutiny. Must be nice to be a completely corrupt Democrat.

No investigations? There is literally a special investigator assigned to investigate that, wtf are you talking about?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back