Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
read the indictment: Trump ceased to be president

“As president, Trump had lawful access to the most sensitive classified documents and national defense information gathered and owned by the United States government,” a federal indictment unsealed Friday states in its opening sentences. “At 12:00 PM on January 20, 2021, Trump ceased to be president” and was no longer “authorized to possess or retain those classified documents.”
Fuck your banana republic toilet paper you're mentally incapable of giving any sound judgement once you get over your trump Russian collusion fantasy you'll recover

Sorry Loser, facts matter: Cuckoo-man Trump is always claiming President Joe Biden withheld 1,850 boxes of classified documents from his time as vice president.

"The National Archives and Records Administration says the boxes of files referenced in that figure are actually Biden’s Senate papers, which are housed at the University of Delaware."

"The federal agency told The Associated Press the files of Congress members are considered their personal property and are not subject to the same restrictions as presidential records, which are considered government property."

"While the FBI has searched the Delaware university records as part of a larger search for classified documents, there is no evidence they were withheld from authorities in any way
."
As I have stated your mentally incapable of making any sound judgements senators have zero authority to take documents from the Senate skiff

So Creepy Joe is caught on a hot mic admitting to selling "state secrets." We've all sorta expected that the truth would come out sooner or later but it's especially satisfying to hear it from the Donkey's mouth (I mean Horse's mouth). I'm sure the DOJ and FBI will look the other way. And I'm sure Jean-Luc Picard, I mean Karine Jean-Pierre, will hmmmm and hawwww her way out of this newest Biden faux pa. Just what's it gonna take to toss the kid sniffer in the pen where he belongs?

Right after he said that, he said, "...all kidding aside..."

But you don't know that, because, as always, you people just believe what you're told in your world. By people who make MONEY by FOOLING you.

You are in a cult. I wish I could help, but I don't know what to say to you.

Right after he said that, he said, "...all kidding aside..."

But you don't know that, because, as always, you people just believe what you're told in your world. By people who make MONEY by FOOLING you.

You are in a cult. I wish I could help, but I don't know what to say to you.

Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails
You leftists went bat shit conspiracy crazy

So you actually fell for this and you actually believe that Biden admitted to selling state secrets lmao. You have BDS.
I keep asking you the same thing about trump but....
Your tds makes you believe a fantasy and prevents you from coping with reality and the reality is the topic of this thread. Jo Biden said he sold state secrets. Now you leftists believed Trump had contact with Russia and told them to find Hillary's emails. Reality you believed that but you don't believe Biden.

Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails
You leftists went bat shit conspiracy crazy
The difference is that the Russians heard Trump and actually attempted to hack Clinton just after he said it.

You can call it a joke but it resulted in an actual attack.

That’s the difference.

The difference is that the Russians heard Trump and actually attempted to hack Clinton just after he said it.

You can call it a joke but it resulted in an actual attack.

That’s the difference.
Right that's what the DNC said but kept the FBI from looking at the hard drive that got hacked.

You're mentally incapable giving any sound judgement once you get over your trump Russian collusion fantasy you'll recover.
But no deflection right?

You are totaly not too stupid to hold a conversation about the implications Presidential Records Act...right? :rolleyes-41:

So Creepy Joe is caught on a hot mic admitting to selling "state secrets." We've all sorta expected that the truth would come out sooner or later but it's especially satisfying to hear it from the Donkey's mouth (I mean Horse's mouth). I'm sure the DOJ and FBI will look the other way. And I'm sure Jean-Luc Picard, I mean Karine Jean-Pierre, will hmmmm and hawwww her way out of this newest Biden faux pa. Just what's it gonna take to toss the kid sniffer in the pen where he belongs?

Slow news day?

And you actually believe that because of your severe case of BDS. :laugh:
I keep asking you the same thing about trump but....
Your tds makes you believe a fantasy and prevents you from coping with reality and the reality is the topic of this thread. Jo Biden said he sold state secrets. Now you leftists believed Trump had contact with Russia and told them to find Hillary's emails. Reality you believed that but you don't believe Biden

Mueller said under oath no trump Russian collusion

Get your facts straight

I didn’t claim otherwise.

Yet again, when you are faced with your own false narrative, you attempt to hide behind “collusion” when you’re one of the only people to ever bring it up.

I didn’t claim otherwise.

Yet again, when you are faced with your own false narrative, you attempt to hide behind “collusion” when you’re one of the only people to ever bring it up.
Yes you did when you said Russia did as Trump said hack Hillary's emails. You idiot

Yes you did when you said Russia did as Trump said hack Hillary's emails. You idiot
But I thought you said Mueller said that there was no collusion? Mueller definitely said Russia did attempt to hack Hillary’s emails after Trump said it.

But that’s not actually collusion, idiot.

But I thought you said Mueller said that there was no collusion? Mueller definitely said Russia did attempt to hack Hillary’s emails after Trump said it.

But that’s not actually collusion, idiot.
You said Russia hacked Hillary's emails
You were suggesting Russia was doing as Trump asked. Yes dumbass assisting would be collusion
Mueller said you're full of shit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back