Biden Admits To Selling State Secrets

Status
Not open for further replies.
You said Russia hacked Hillary's emails
You were suggesting Russia was doing as Trump asked. Yes dumbass assisting would be collusion
Mueller said you're full of shit
No, I said they attempted to hack Hillary's emails.

The difference is that the Russians heard Trump and actually attempted to hack Clinton just after he said

And that's true.

But that's not collusion. This was discussed in the Mueller report. Collusion isn't really a thing in law, but conspiracy is and they're largely synonymous.
1688262183594.png

What's necessary for conspiracy is that there is an agreement. Trump suggesting Russia should hack the email account and them doing so isn't actually an agreement.

Yet again, I have to prove that I'm significantly smarter than you.

Still waiting, poopsie!

GiGi, this is bad trolling: pretending we can't remember or never read your crappy posts here over the last at least seven years since Trump broke your brain, and then demanding we OFFER PROOF that you post what you post.

No dice. Now move out of the country as planned.

GiGi, this is bad trolling: pretending we can't remember or never read your crappy posts here over the last at least seven years since Trump broke your brain, and then demanding we OFFER PROOF that you post what you post.

No dice. Now move out of the country as planned.
Still waiting, poopsie!

I must take the left wing position on pretty much every issue!

Let's go! Show me! Back it up! It'll be easy!

Still waiting, poopsie!

I must take the left wing position on pretty much every issue!

Let's go! Show me! Back it up! It'll be easy!

I take it back--only one post is necessary.

Look at this fat mess here. You don't want to hear about FREEDOM and LIBERTY...and honest to Pete, Mac, that garbage about "children in ICUs all over the nation". WOW. You are not only a Leftist but an authoritarian Leftist

Serious question. Please don't give me a platitude like FREEDOM or LIBERTY. Give me a real, grownup answer.

Virtually everyone getting sick and dying is unvaccinated. WORSE, the longer this lingers, the more variants we're going to get.

Children are in ICU's across the country.

Why can't you just drop the Rambo crap and just get the damn shot? Give just me a straight answer, just this one time.

I take it back--only one post is necessary.

Look at this fat mess here. You don't want to hear about FREEDOM and LIBERTY...and honest to Pete, Mac, that garbage about "children in ICUs all over the nation". WOW. You are not only a Leftist but an authoritarian Leftist
Plenty of Republicans were saying that, and that's your pet issue. The Trump administration was supporting it. But let's give you ONE.

Let's go: Single payer, the border, Affirmative Action, abortion, baking cakes, race, student loans, PC/Identity Politics, energy, guns.

Waiting. Show me my leftist positions on the ISSUES. If you can't, just ADMIT IT.

Plenty of Republicans were saying that, and that's your pet issue. The Trump administration was supporting it. But let's give you ONE.

Let's go: Single payer, the border, Affirmative Action, abortion, baking cakes, race, student loans, PC/Identity Politics, energy, guns.

Waiting. Show me my leftist positions on the ISSUES. If you can't, just ADMIT IT.

That is an issue, Gigi. I don't care which Republican or "Republican" was saying it, it was an issue. When you're dismissing people's concerns over FREEDOM or LIBERTY in lieu of "getting the dam shot", you're a drone, and a Leftist one at that.

One little scratch is all it takes to reveal that.

That is an issue, Gigi. I don't care which Republican or "Republican" was saying it, it was an issue. When you're dismissing people's concerns over FREEDOM or LIBERTY in lieu of "getting the dam shot", you're a drone, and a Leftist one at that.

One little scratch is all it takes to reveal that.
So I support the Trump administration on this issue, and that makes me a leftist.

You have failed. You're boring.

This is exactly why I no longer bother with you people.

<flick>

So I support the Trump administration on this issue, and that makes me a leftist.

You have failed. You're boring.

This is exactly why I no longer bother with you people.

<flick>

I'm not boring Mac, and you have nothing to counter the words I posted that are YOURS. I hope you have the good sense to be embarrassed of them, but I doubt it.

Hey, that's what they're told, they don't know how to question what they're told, so that's what they believe.

They're like little baby birds in the nest, waiting for mommy to drop a worm in their mouths.

Who's boring again, Mac? How many THOUSANDS Of posts have you made about "they" and "us"?

No, I said they attempted to hack Hillary's emails.

And that's true.

But that's not collusion. This was discussed in the Mueller report. Collusion isn't really a thing in law, but conspiracy is and they're largely synonymous.
View attachment 800594

What's necessary for conspiracy is that there is an agreement. Trump suggesting Russia should hack the email account and them doing so isn't actually an agreement.

Yet again, I have to prove that I'm significantly smarter than you.
No dumbass you said that Trump said Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails and they hack Hillary's computer. Mueller slammed the door is your collusion cult face.
FYI Hillary's emails were long since deleted by Hillary before any supposed hack.

Says the BDS moron who ACTUALLY believes that Biden admitted to selling state secrets. :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:
I keep asking you the same thing about trump but....
Your tds makes you believe a fantasy and prevents you from coping with reality and the reality is the topic of this thread. Jo Biden said he sold state secrets. Now you leftists believed Trump had contact with Russia and told them to find Hillary's emails. Reality you believed that but you don't believe Biden

No dumbass you said that Trump said Russia if you're listening find Hillary's emails and they hack Hillary's computer.
I said they attempted to hack Hillary’s computer. I even quoted myself saying so.
Mueller slammed the door is your collusion cult face.
Mueller was my source, so you’re just talking out your ass now.
FYI Hillary's emails were long since deleted by Hillary before any supposed hack.
Well, tell Trump because he’s the one telling Russia to find them. Either way, hacking anyone is a felony.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back