🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden AG Pick: Antifa Attacks On Federal Courthouses Not Domestic Terrorism Because They Happened At Night

You still have to prove intimidation. Which is far easier when you put hundreds of peoples lives in danger, and it's a fact certain that the person knew the building was occupied.

The Brown Shirts of your Reich have murdered 41 people during the course of the 11 month Kristalnacht the democrat party has waged on America.

The Trespassers at the capitol killed no one. The one person killed was an unarmed protester shot without warning by a security guard who has since vanished (KGB agent answering to Peter Strzok?).

The Baghdad Bob's of the Reich Media lied for weeks that "5 people were killed, including a police officer." And none of it was true. Do facts matter at all? Obviously not.

Did the Reichstag Fire exasperate a medical condition in Capitol Police Officer Brian Sicknick who died two days AFTER the Reichstag fire, despite the repeated lies of the Reich that he was "beaten to death with a fire extinguisher". Maybe. But that doesn't alter the FACT that the Reich media lied in order to craft a fiction of violence that wasn't.

Ashli Babbitt, an unarmed Air Force veteran was the ONLY victim of violence. The man who died from a stroke was 6 blocks away. The man who had a heart attack never approached the capitol steps. One woman tragically was trampled as the crowd was driven back after being invited in.

What kind of lunatic logic is this? And this man is a judge!

So all those buildings that BLM & Antifa burned down wasn't an act of terrorism but WALKING through the Capitol was???

Nah, c'mon ....what did he really say?

Listen for yourself.

Translation: He didn't say it. Otherwise, you'd post the quote.

Do you get paid to drive traffic to YouTube or something?

Shitforbrains is too stupid to know how to open a YouTube video.
You should have your voting rights revoked.

Don't remain ignorant- it doesn't help overcoming ignorance to keep exercising it.

While I can smile at the poster's slyboooted and plagiarized aphorisms......the question remains unanswered by him.

To wit, he implies Garland's "ethnicity" as a hindrance......but then plays shy about identifying exactly which 'ethnicity' that is.

Poster Junior, this is the Adult Swim section, you need to do this: man up, and spit it out. (ps....use your keyboard).

Bests, C. ;)

Hey maybe Garland has dementia like Slow Joe

Ah, yes....there is our prized "Dementia Sniffer" herself (presuming "Lass"=female?).

We all remember Irish Lass who helped one individual with dementia and then awarded herself a doctorate in internet Alzheimer/Dementia diagnosis.

She offers her internet skills as sort of a 'Dementia Whisperer'......where she can spot 'em right through her 15" laptop.

I love this bar.

So all those buildings that BLM & Antifa burned down wasn't an act of terrorism but WALKING through the Capitol was???

Listen for yourself.

The easiest thing on a messagebaord to do is post a quote.... I'm not interested in driving up YouTube clicks for sites I do not like so if you have the quote...post it. If you don't have the quote (which you do not)..continue to make me laugh by posting..."Watch the video"!

It's exactly what the 9/11 truthers said--and continue to say.

The differences between you guys and those dolts gets more and more blurred every day.

While I can smile at the poster's slyboooted and plagiarized aphorisms......the question remains unanswered by him.

To wit, he implies Garland's "ethnicity" as a hindrance......but then plays shy about identifying exactly which 'ethnicity' that is.

Poster Junior, this is the Adult Swim section, you need to do this: man up, and spit it out. (ps....use your keyboard).
Race is not ethnicity- FYI

Listen for yourself.

The easiest thing on a messagebaord to do is post a quote.... I'm not interested in driving up YouTube clicks for sites I do not like so if you have the quote...post it. If you don't have the quote (which you do not)..continue to make me laugh by posting..."Watch the video"!

The differences between you guys and those dolts gets more and more blurred every day.

Ask a 2 year old how to open the YouTube video.

Listen for yourself.

Show the quote or not... I really don't care. But not showing the quote tells everyone that you're just making it up or mischaracterizing what was actually said.

Why would any violence by any organization at anytime of day be defended by an Attorney General candidate in the wake of the January 6 riots and attack on the Capitol? Clearly, Democrats feel compelled to defend riots and violence committed by certain groups. This is disturbing.

Which leaves you with an opportunity to explain yourself.
YOU....not me.....referred to Merrick Garland's 'ethnicity'.
Whadja have in mind there, poster Jr?
My mother always told me to look it up yourself so you'll be more likely to remember it.

Everyone knows terrorists are afraid to go out at night. Good reasoning, Garland.

Stupid brain dead president equals stupid brain dead political appointments.

Listen for yourself.

Show the quote or not... I really don't care. But not showing the quote tells everyone that you're just making it up or mischaracterizing what was actually said.

YouTube has closed captioning.

Forum List

Back