Biden aint going to be the running for POTUS in 2024 ..

If Hunter goes down, Joe will go down with him, and so will his reelection ambitions. The question is, do you really want a Newsome to do to this country what he’s done to California? Because that’s who’s going to run if Biden steps down.
How do you figure Hunter will go down? These are California and DC juries. Trump is guilty without evidence and leftists are innocent in spite of the evidence.

Trump is not going to prison and Trump will be your President again. :laughing0301:
It's certainly what I want but I'm struggling to hold on to hope. Given a fair election, a free press that believes in free speech, and a DOJ that doesn't own the deep state, Trump would be the next president for certain. The problem is, not one of those requirements will be met.

How do you figure Hunter will go down? These are California and DC juries. Trump is guilty without evidence and leftists are innocent in spite of the evidence.
Hunter may very well get a slap on the wrist because our all our institutions, media, constitution and democracy have been corrupted and destroyed by the Democrat party.

Hunter may very well get a slap on the wrist because our all our institutions, media, constitution and democracy have been corrupted and destroyed by the Democrat party.
and the nation is getting TIRED OF ENDLESS PROSECUTIONS

I will be surprised if gets a felony conviction or more than a few months in jail. I'll be somewhat surprised if he gets even that but I won't be terribly surprised if he gets that slap on the wrist you mentioned. What will seriously surprise me is if he gets something like 2+ years in prison and is still in prison the day after the election in November or the day after Joe Biden decides not to continue his campaign, whichever comes first.

I will be surprised if gets a felony conviction or more than a few months in jail. I'll be somewhat surprised if he gets even that but I won't be terribly surprised if he gets that slap on the wrist you mentioned. What will seriously surprise me is if he gets something like 2+ years in prison and is still in prison the day after the election in November or the day after Joe Biden decides not to continue his campaign, whichever comes first.
IMO---Biden is not going to run----I cannot imagine who will

Forum List

Back