Biden and Democrat DOJ Manfully Send 69-Yr.-Old Peaceful Grandma J6 "Insurrectionist," with Cancer, to Federal Prison

like all trump supporters big bad ass on fakebook and shit but big whiners and snowflakes when it comes time for the consequences of their actions

A 69yr old Karen in a MAGA-Q hat.

Whoda thunk it?

Maybe prison food will help her lose some of those extra pounds?

Maybe find Jesus?

Maybe get a tattoo on her forehead?

Maybe find a girlfriend?

Maybe have a daring escape and go live on a boat in Zihuantanejo with those cool guys from Shawshank?

The world has just opened up for her.

Go Granny!!

Don't worry they would throw you in jail for smoking a joint.
As if we dont have enough drug zombies camped out on America’s streets already

I would not put pot smokers in jail, but instead fine them and make them do community service like picking up trash

The Progs have lowered the wealth of men and women in the lower economic classes above the poverty line. The standard evil that has existed in human history to fool people that they are not taxing them much more through inflation. All of the literature I read with perhaps 15 books or so is real. I tis how it happens where there is or can be a difference.

Who in the hell cares, idiot. After your God and leader, scum bag released all the criminals from his brown shirts after all of them were found guilty of endless illegal acts,. Nothing but total hypocrisy and hate from your hate group you call a party.

Every person who dies from the hate group that tried to bring down our government and democracy and who would dump our constitution to stay in power , is one less that needs to be shot the next time they lose some election.

What I'm saying is next time they lose and come together over a simple-minded lie to attack this country , that machine guns should be ready to mow these traitors down.

The point, smart guy. :rolleyes:

Release the murderers and rapists, and lock up the protesters. Brilliant strategy.
They were traitors scumbag traitors, who sold out their flag, their constitution and their country , that scum is worse than anyone of the people that got clemency and got released early. A traitor to America is way worse than any killer of any time in history. There literally is nothing lower than a traitor like you.

The point, smart guy. :rolleyes:

Release the murderers and rapists, and lock up the protesters. Brilliant strategy.
You are a small microbe that has no value and doesn't count, that will be the best you can expect as a epitaph on your gravestone. It can be shortened to just scum!

There is no reason to consider enemy democrats fellow Americans or anything other than deadly enemies. Any excuse to put them down like the diseased animals they are is a good excuse.

Forum List

Back