Biden and the Democrats Have Become a Laughingstock Worldwide

Lol..Trump is the laughingstock of the world. Hell, the Orange Menace has made many in the world pity us. Yeah that is right, pity the United States of America. That is what Trump has done to our global reputation. It also explains why so many of our adversaries want Trump to win. They know another 4 years of Trump will be another 4 years of weakness and division.

Lol..Trump is the laughingstock of the world. Hell, the Orange Menace has made many in the world pity us. Yeah that is right, pity the United States of America. That is what Trump has done to our global reputation. It also explains why so many of our adversaries want Trump to win. They know another 4 years of Trump will be another 4 years of weakness and division.
The world is still here and we are not in a massive war. And you did not like the elitists of Europe anyway until Trump.

Biden's not going to debate Trump. Hes following in Hillary's footsteps and keeping a low profile. Hes hoping he can win the White House by keeping his mouth shut and hiding

Interesting. Makes me think of this:
1599327138133.png

I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument, World leaders laugh at trump. I did the same search inserting the name Biden. Of the whole page the only response showing anyone laughing at him was one about gaffs, out of the whole page. Feel free to do the same experiment.

Last edited:

If biden wins, will he make a world-wide apology tour like his former boss?

Biden's not going to debate Trump. Hes following in Hillary's footsteps and keeping a low profile. Hes hoping he can win the White House by keeping his mouth shut and hiding

So if Biden does debate Trump then Trump as Rocky Balboa Guy will leave the board forever? Because I'll do the same if he doesn't. Do we have a bet?

For the record, all Biden needs to do to win is ACT NORMAL. An impossibility for the Sociopath in Chief! :cool:

If biden wins, will he make a world-wide apology tour like his former boss?
He'll be in a nursing home before he has that chance. Not sure what President Kamala would do

View attachment 384818
I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument, World leaders laugh at trump. I did the same search inserting the name Biden. Of the whole page the only response showing anyone laughing at him was one about gaffs, out of the whole page. Feel free to do the same experiment.

"He who laughs last laughs best."

How is your stock portfolio doing

The world is still here and we are not in a massive war. And you did not like the elitists of Europe anyway until Trump.
Massive war??.didn't Trump use the term 'dirty little wars'?..which he said would end..we are still in them you know.

So if Biden does debate Trump then Trump as Rocky Balboa Guy will leave the board forever? Because I'll do the same if he doesn't. Do we have a bet?

For the record, all Biden needs to do to win is ACT NORMAL. An impossibility for the Sociopath in Chief! :cool:
So you think it's normal to out of the blue talk about kids stroking your leg hairs?
3y5jd0.jpg

The only thing democrats have going for them is the seething hatred in their dwindling base and the determination of the media to pretend that Biden is still a viable candidate. Democrats used to get away with that stuff when they ran dying FDR for his 4th term and when they pretended that Camelot was real but Americans are smarter than they were and sooner or later Biden is going to step in it.

So you think it's normal to out of the blue talk about kids stroking your leg hairs?
View attachment 384826

Leg Hair - Golly that's awful.
You mean he didn't brag that he could grab pussies and kiss women at will because "when your a star they let you do it" ???
For SHAME Uncle Joe!

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

View attachment 384818

1. Trump doesn't care
2. The EU will beg Trump for help as soon as there's any trouble
3. The UN will be booted from the USA right after Trump's 57 State Sweep

Government check?

Forum List

Back