Biden and the Democrats Have Become a Laughingstock Worldwide

Biden's not going to debate Trump. Hes following in Hillary's footsteps and keeping a low profile. Hes hoping he can win the White House by keeping his mouth shut and hiding

So if Biden does debate Trump then Trump as Rocky Balboa Guy will leave the board forever? Because I'll do the same if he doesn't. Do we have a bet?

For the record, all Biden needs to do to win is ACT NORMAL. An impossibility for the Sociopath in Chief! :cool:
So you think it's normal to out of the blue talk about kids stroking your leg hairs?
View attachment 384826

Leg Hair - Golly that's awful.
You mean he didn't brag that he could grab pussies and kiss women at will because "when your a star they let you do it" ???
For SHAME Uncle Joe!

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

I didn't hire him to be my parish priest. I hired him to kick your ass. :45:

Biden's not going to debate Trump. Hes following in Hillary's footsteps and keeping a low profile. Hes hoping he can win the White House by keeping his mouth shut and hiding

Interesting. Makes me think of this:
View attachment 384818
I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument, World leaders laugh at trump. I did the same search inserting the name Biden. Of the whole page the only response showing anyone laughing at him was one about gaffs, out of the whole page. Feel free to do the same experiment.

They can laugh all they F'in want to as long as the rat fucks pay their NATO bills!

So if Biden does debate Trump then Trump as Rocky Balboa Guy will leave the board forever? Because I'll do the same if he doesn't. Do we have a bet?

For the record, all Biden needs to do to win is ACT NORMAL. An impossibility for the Sociopath in Chief! :cool:
So you think it's normal to out of the blue talk about kids stroking your leg hairs?
View attachment 384826

You mean he didn't brag that he could grab pussies and kiss women at will because "when your a star they let you do it" ???
For SHAME Uncle Joe!

You didn't hire him - Putin did.

But yes, we agree. You love Dear Leader because he flips Lefty (and all our former allies) the bird.

putins-cock-holster-putins-cock-holster-35433439.png

Lol..Trump is the laughingstock of the world. Hell, the Orange Menace has made many in the world pity us. Yeah that is right, pity the United States of America. That is what Trump has done to our global reputation. It also explains why so many of our adversaries want Trump to win. They know another 4 years of Trump will be another 4 years of weakness and division.

If biden wins, will he make a world-wide apology tour like his former boss?
He'll be in a nursing home before he has that chance. Not sure what President Kamala would do
She’ll fuck her way to president of the world. Except Germany.

But yes, we agree. You love Dear Leader because he flips Lefty (and all our former allies) the bird.

Mental illness on display for the world to see.
There is absolutely zero proof Trump has ever done anything for the Russians.
If anything, he has irritated them with missile strikes in Syria.

Yet the Mentally Ill cling to their delusions and post disgusting filth like this.

I'll say it again.
We have a SERIOUS Mental Health Crisis in America.
If it is not addressed on a national scale we will sink (along with all the crazies) into the mud and drown.

View attachment 384826

For SHAME Uncle Joe!

Repeating the usual delusion will have as much effect as did the impeachment.

Lol..Trump is the laughingstock of the world. Hell, the Orange Menace has made many in the world pity us. Yeah that is right, pity the United States of America. That is what Trump has done to our global reputation. It also explains why so many of our adversaries want Trump to win. They know another 4 years of Trump will be another 4 years of weakness and division.
You are completely wrong. The laughing stock was obuthole and the rest of the clowns on the left.

View attachment 384826

For SHAME Uncle Joe!

No body believes your stupidity anymore.

View attachment 384818
I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument, World leaders laugh at trump. I did the same search inserting the name Biden. Of the whole page the only response showing anyone laughing at him was one about gaffs, out of the whole page. Feel free to do the same experiment.

They dont mock Trump anymore dumbass, they are merely keeping their mouths shut and paying up.

This is the denial they're in. They don't see it. They think he's a brilliant world leader. It's astonishing.

View attachment 384818

"He who laughs last laughs best."

I did not laugh at the experiment or the results after I did. It was simply to casually test the validity of the premise if the thread that Biden and the democrats becoming a laughing stock world wide. Easiest way would be to check what is on the worldwide internet, unless you would like to contract for multiple international polls and analyze the results. I didn't skew the results of the search by making one search argument, but substituting both names. So, it appears far more are printed in newspapers, magazines, and owned website relating trump became a laughing stock than there are to support the idea that the world at Biden. It would appear the ones laughing at Biden are just partisan trump supporter. To be honest, I do not think the rest of the world, off this continent really gives a damn one way or the other about Biden, but trump is in power and for better or worse, his blunders effect things world wide. Much of the rest of the world has lost respect for the man. Luckily for you, they do not get a vote.

View attachment 384818

They dont mock Trump anymore dumbass, they are merely keeping their mouths shut and paying up.

Have not read of this paying up thing, dumbass. Is China paying up? Not last I read, as they are down well below agreed levels on buy farm goods (39% of quota) or other products. Who is paying up?

What the heck are you talking about? Biden has been speaking out near every day, you just are not watching the news, or watching Fox scaring you 24/7 with their continual riot coverage....And nothing else....

View attachment 384826

For SHAME Uncle Joe!

Do you brag about how children rub your leg hair too?

What the heck are you talking about? Biden has been speaking out near every day, you just are not watching the news, or watching Fox scaring you 24/7 with their continual riot coverage....And nothing else....

Cant remember the last year I saw fox news

Forum List

Back