Biden and the Democrats Have Become a Laughingstock Worldwide

You didn't hire him - Putin did.
But yes, we agree. You love Dear Leader because he flips Lefty (and all our former allies) the bird.

putins-cock-holster-putins-cock-holster-35433439.png

Mental illness on display for the world to see.
There is absolutely zero proof Trump has ever done anything for the Russians.
If anything, he has irritated them with missile strikes in Syria.

Yet the Mentally Ill cling to their delusions and post disgusting filth like this.

I'll say it again.
We have a SERIOUS Mental Health Crisis in America.
If it is not addressed on a national scale we will sink (along with all the crazies) into the mud and drown.
While they double and tripple down on the denial it was a hoax with egg on their faces, they miss the fact the very first intelligence briefing Biden received as the Democratic candidate he quickly leaked it spun it and risked starting a war with Russia.

Lol..Trump is the laughingstock of the world. Hell, the Orange Menace has made many in the world pity us. Yeah that is right, pity the United States of America. That is what Trump has done to our global reputation. It also explains why so many of our adversaries want Trump to win. They know another 4 years of Trump will be another 4 years of weakness and division.
This is the denial they're in. They don't see it. They think he's a brilliant world leader. It's astonishing.
Better than any idiot you guys have. You have been proving that for years.

Lol..Trump is the laughingstock of the world. Hell, the Orange Menace has made many in the world pity us. Yeah that is right, pity the United States of America. That is what Trump has done to our global reputation. It also explains why so many of our adversaries want Trump to win. They know another 4 years of Trump will be another 4 years of weakness and division.

Moron....

He has just finished two historic peace deals..one with the UAE and Israel and now another with Serbia...two muslim majority countries and Israel......he got NATO countries to pony up what they owe, he has backed down putin and done more to get the U.S. out of the middle east than any other President.....he moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and those same dipshits you admire said it would lead to death and chaos...it has led to two historic peace agreements.....they hate what he is doing because he is effective and stands up for the United States...you dumb ass.
Trump is the world’s fool whether you realize it or not. Trump has undermined our alliances and Putin is supporting Trump because he wants another 4 more years of chaos. If Trump wins he will continue as Putin’s useful idiot. Trump has done nothing but undermine US credibility across the globe. Only a real friggin dumbass could not see that.
Wrong, demscum are.

Moron....

He has just finished two historic peace deals..one with the UAE and Israel and now another with Serbia...two muslim majority countries and Israel......he got NATO countries to pony up what they owe, he has backed down putin and done more to get the U.S. out of the middle east than any other President.....he moved the U.S. embassy to Jerusalem and those same dipshits you admire said it would lead to death and chaos...it has led to two historic peace agreements.....they hate what he is doing because he is effective and stands up for the United States...you dumb ass.
Trump is the world’s fool whether you realize it or not. Trump has undermined our alliance and Putin is supporting Trump because he wants another 4 more years of chaos. If Trump wins he will continue as Putin’s useful idiot. Trump has done nothing but undermine US credibility across the globe. Only a real friggin dumbass could not see that.

Putin knows the Dimms will continue to create chaos as they are his proxy's. Look no farther than their Trump dossier that they passed off to the Dimms and the Dimms ran with it like Olympic relay runners!
Only a blind friggin' dumbass would not see this. And that be you!
Trump is a Putin poodle. That is why Trump doesn‘t give a shit about bounties Putin placed on US soldiers and considers dead US service men and women losers.
You're a putin whore.

Trump is the world’s fool whether you realize it or not. Trump has undermined our alliances and Putin is supporting Trump because he wants another 4 more years of chaos. If Trump wins he will continue as Putin’s useful idiot. Trump has done nothing but undermine US credibility across the globe. Only a real friggin dumbass could not see that.

PROVE ANY of it. You can't. Just unsubstantiated garbage you heard on CNN

There is only one reason you could possibly believe any of your horseshit........Mental Illness

Biden's not going to debate Trump. Hes following in Hillary's footsteps and keeping a low profile. Hes hoping he can win the White House by keeping his mouth shut and hiding

Interesting. Makes me think of this:
View attachment 384818
I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument, World leaders laugh at trump. I did the same search inserting the name Biden. Of the whole page the only response showing anyone laughing at him was one about gaffs, out of the whole page. Feel free to do the same experiment.

"Leaders"...they did get pissed off when Trump closed the Free Checking Account.

PROVE ANY of it. You can't. Just unsubstantiated garbage you heard on CNN

There is only one reason you could possibly believe any of your horseshit........Mental Illness
R U Play-Jer-Rize-Eeng Mee?

Biden's not going to debate Trump. Hes following in Hillary's footsteps and keeping a low profile. Hes hoping he can win the White House by keeping his mouth shut and hiding

Smart. Just let Trump hang himself.

How's that been working for you the last 4 years

Reallt well. He has made a fool of himself in front of the whole wor

Smart. Just let Trump hang himself.

How's that been working for you the last 4 years

Really well. He has been making a fool of himself and the US in front of the whole world.

So if Biden does debate Trump then Trump as Rocky Balboa Guy will leave the board forever? Because I'll do the same if he doesn't. Do we have a bet?

For the record, all Biden needs to do to win is ACT NORMAL. An impossibility for the Sociopath in Chief! :cool:
So you think it's normal to out of the blue talk about kids stroking your leg hairs?
View attachment 384826

Leg Hair - Golly that's awful.
You mean he didn't brag that he could grab pussies and kiss women at will because "when your a star they let you do it" ???
For SHAME Uncle Joe!

58c2fd1a1d000037037cdc10.png

Joe biden....when tara reid pushed him away.....as his fingers come out from between her legs...."I thought you liked me?"

Tara Reid has lost ALL credibility. Even if you believe her, the score remains 25-1.

Interesting. Makes me think of this:
View attachment 384818
I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument, World leaders laugh at trump. I did the same search inserting the name Biden. Of the whole page the only response showing anyone laughing at him was one about gaffs, out of the whole page. Feel free to do the same experiment.

Expected results from a majority leftist DOMINATED media wouldn't you say?

I got that page full of articles from a variety of sources including FOX with 1 search argument
That's google for you
FireFox and DuckDuckGo. I just do not like my search arguments and resulting sites visited, tracked for other people's commercial interest, so I choose not to give away data for free.

Worldwide? You need to get out more, you sorry excuse for a roach!! HOW MANY DEMS ARE ON RECORD JUMPING SHIP TO SUPPORT TRUMP? I REST MY CASE

Government check?
SSI

Forum List

Back