Biden and the Party of War has approved clusterbombs in Ukraine, banned by 120 countries.

Really? Like we could have avoided the Gulf War?

So tell us, how could we have stopped one nation from trying to take over another?
Do not force another nation to be more provocative than it is absolutely necessary. Being simultaneously weak and agressive is the direct way to catastrophe.

FOX and Friends now is showing their war teeth again. Let them go to the front. They activate on TV for different agendas. This will end when the Western nations of globalism stop their insanity. In our nation. all of our people who talk and convince us activate for different events, agendas, and direction for the final control of world government. FOX and Friends is the same as it was for 9/11 wars. And they are the other side compared to the total globalist potential genocide exterminators on the other side.

Gotta love the Demo
HOW IS WEATHER IN mOSCOW ?

FiwhHONXwAEQuY5.jpg

Putin sucking piece of shit.
Because she doesnt want innocent people, especially children, to die? LOL what a fucked up mind you have.
In your thread on this, I posted the bad things this bullshit does. How most of the victims are children. How civilians die more than the actual targets and you ignored every post I made. Did that help you sleep at night, you sorry ass piece of fucking shit? Is that why you ignored them?
Fuck off.

Because she doesnt want innocent people, especially children, to die? LOL what a fucked up mind you have.
In your thread on this, I posted the bad things this bullshit does. How most of the victims are children. How civilians die more than the actual targets and you ignored every post I made. Did that help you sleep at night, you sorry ass piece of fucking shit? Is that why you ignored them?
Fuck off.
Warmongers are the worst.

MP from Yakutiya implies that Muscovite MoD does not provide accurate and timely information about the "special military operation". He also reminds that Siberians were mistreated during the "Great Patriotic War", as well. It seems Muscovite minorities are starting to wake up.

IMG_7130.png

Forum List

Back