Biden angry because Twitter won't transfer Trump's followers to his account

Only freaks will follow pedo joe.
you follow the office not the man :cool:

No, I will not follow a pedo who is in the office.

So I assume you don't follow President Trump on Twitter.

Trump was sued for beating and raping one of Epstein's girls. She was 13 at the time she said he raped her. There's also Trump's admission to Howard Stern that he walked into the dressing rooms at his pageants - including the Teenage Miss America contest, because as the pageant "owner" he could do that. Not to mention those super creepy photo shoots he did with Ivanka when she was 12 or 13. Her sitting on his lap looking all Lolita. Yuck!

I don't follow Trump's Twitter account, but I do follow Justin Trudeau. I mostly follow favourite athletes.

You did follow a pedo and rapist if you followed trump.

Did one of Bidens ex wives accuse him of rape in court? Nope. Did Obama’s wife accuse him of rape? Nope.

Trumps ex wife accused him. Then years later he admits he just grabs women’s pussies.

And he used to party with Jeffrey Epstein. Face it, you supported a scumbag

No, Biden is a pedophile who has sold America, bows to China, fondles little girls, took showers with his daughter and has a crack head son with ties with human trafficking. These are vile despicable people that you follow. This is your man. Not mine. Sorry, but I won't recognize his illegitimate decrees. Pound sand.
Trump solluted Kim jung uns General,. Bowed for a Saudi king. Isn’t that right?

Trump was sued for beating and raping one of Epstein's girls. She was 13 at the time she said he raped her. There's also Trump's admission to Howard Stern that he walked into the dressing rooms at his pageants - including the Teenage Miss America contest, because as the pageant "owner" he could do that. Not to mention those super creepy photo shoots he did with Ivanka when she was 12 or 13. Her sitting on his lap looking all Lolita. Yuck!

I don't follow Trump's Twitter account, but I do follow Justin Trudeau. I mostly follow favourite athletes.
And he had the nerve to make up that biden watches girls shower when we know trump purchased the teen miss America pageant so he could watch them nude backstage?

such hypocrisy

Did one of Bidens ex wives accuse him of rape in court? Nope. Did Obama’s wife accuse him of rape? Nope.

Trumps ex wife accused him. Then years later he admits he just grabs women’s pussies.

No, Biden is a pedophile who has sold America, bows to China, fondles little girls, took showers with his daughter and has a crack head son with ties with human trafficking. These are vile despicable people that you follow. This is your man. Not mine. Sorry, but I won't recognize his illegitimate decrees. Pound sand.
Bush did cocaine and you voted for him. But years prior you cried because bill smoked weed. You hold democrats to a higher standard. I’m sure you’d give Trump a pass if Eric was found out to be a crackhead. It would explain a lot

When you have to make up lies about someone as an excuse to deny his Presidency, you're on really shaky ground, FishBreath. You have no legitimate reasons to say "Not my President", so you're going to run with Trump's lies and smears about Joe Biden.

You're on the warning track of reality here, and you're about to hit the concrete wall behind the ivy, if you keep going with this propaganda. FOX and Newsmax have both faced lawsuits this week for defaming those involved in the certification of the American election results, and they've stopped making false claims about the US Elections, and the results of those elections.

In particular, I fully expect FOX New to sell the election result as honest and fair really hard, since their coverage to date is likely to cost them millions to settle these suits. Just like FOX no longer talks about the Seth Rich conspiracy theory after they paid millions in settlements on their defamation of Rich in that one.

President Trump has 33 million followers.... Plugs will be lucky to get 15 followers, and they'll be stolen accounts from elderly shut-ins.

Naturally it will be a daily reminder that the Chinaman got nowhere near 80 million votes. Not good optics for the marxist shitstains.

Stop the steal.
Don’t forget half the people who follow trump are not fans of his.

And Obama had more people at his inaugeraction.
Trump got a LOT more votes than Boy Soetoro.

Never forget that.
So?
And Biden got millions more votes than Trump and Obama....
And Hillary got more votes than trump. So trump is beneath Hillary and biden.
Huh? Trump got 74 million..... your shit beast only got 65 million.

That's a nasty beat down. And that doesn't even consider the massive election theft that's been occurring for decades. It's becoming obvious now that "boy" soetoro didn't win a fucking thing in '08 or '12.

Trump got over 85MM votes. The Dominion machines took trump votes and flipped then to Beijing Biden

Bush did cocaine and you voted for him. But years prior you cried because bill smoked weed. You hold democrats to a higher standard. I’m sure you’d give Trump a pass if Eric was found out to be a crackhead. It would explain a lot

Bill and Hillary murdered people and you love them

Bill and Hillary murdered people and you love them
Did they? You guys even accused them of killing epsteein even when trump is in charge of the federal prison system and he also partied with Jeffrey Epstein.

We know that like Putin supporters don’t mind when Putin murders his political adversaries, it wouldn’t bother you if trump did it. So spare us the fake accusations that clinton murdered someone. If he did we’d want him out. And if we believed he raped any of those women we’d want him out. But like you we don’t believe the women who accused bill of rape. They wanted it. He was smooth. Trump has to grasp pussies.

President Trump has 33 million followers.... Plugs will be lucky to get 15 followers, and they'll be stolen accounts from elderly shut-ins.

Naturally it will be a daily reminder that the Chinaman got nowhere near 80 million votes. Not good optics for the marxist shitstains.

Stop the steal.
Don’t forget half the people who follow trump are not fans of his.

And Obama had more people at his inaugeraction.
Trump got a LOT more votes than Boy Soetoro.

Never forget that.
So?
And Biden got millions more votes than Trump and Obama....
And Hillary got more votes than trump. So trump is beneath Hillary and biden.
Huh? Trump got 74 million..... your shit beast only got 65 million.

That's a nasty beat down. And that doesn't even consider the massive election theft that's been occurring for decades. It's becoming obvious now that "boy" soetoro didn't win a fucking thing in '08 or '12.

Trump got over 85MM votes. The Dominion machines took trump votes and flipped then to Beijing Biden
Trump won’t say that because dominion will sue him and win for slander.

And he had the nerve to make up that biden watches girls shower when we know trump purchased the teen miss America pageant so he could watch them nude backstage?

such hypocrisy

Wrong again. You're a statistical anomaly.

When you have to make up lies about someone as an excuse to deny his Presidency, you're on really shaky ground, FishBreath. You have no legitimate reasons to say "Not my President", so you're going to run with Trump's lies and smears about Joe Biden.

You're on the warning track of reality here, and you're about to hit the concrete wall behind the ivy, if you keep going with this propaganda. FOX and Newsmax have both faced lawsuits this week for defaming those involved in the certification of the American election results, and they've stopped making false claims about the US Elections, and the results of those elections.

In particular, I fully expect FOX New to sell the election result as honest and fair really hard, since their coverage to date is likely to cost them millions to settle these suits. Just like FOX no longer talks about the Seth Rich conspiracy theory after they paid millions in settlements on their defamation of Rich in that one.

Wrong. He is a pedophile. Deal with it.

I voted for nader. Both shrubs were screwups.

Not surprising since Trudeau loves the CCP and is sold out to them just like pedo joe.

Bernie Bro Seth Rich shot twice in the back--wasn't robbed----
Will never Leak that Hilliary and donna Brazile cheated in any dem debate ever again to cheat Bernie sanders.

Oh and we will never talk about the FBI weapon and silencer stolen just a few miles from where Rich was hit only a few hours earlier either.

Trump solluted Kim jung uns General,. Bowed for a Saudi king. Isn’t that right?
c'mon you can do better then that. Did US army salute to red army? Anyway, no one said trump is prefect.

Joe doesn't care. It states in the OP link that "the Biden Team" is upset with losing the losers.

So does Joe not know about this because his staffers haven't told him?

And if he doesn't know, what do you think his response would be when he found out?
Joe probably told them not to worry, that most of those people are now spending all of their time on Parler.

He can build his own following, which since he won't be tweeting 45 times a day, will be much smaller.

Quality over quantity.

so jo doesn't have anything to do with those who represent him? lol
Is Twitter your everything?
Dude I got my account shut down in response to a dog fighting video for saying I hope he broke his neck when one of the group of thugs pushing the dogs to fight was caught in an operating tractor axle and his head kept hitting the sand. So I don't have a Twitter account, haven't had one for years.

Forum List

Back