Biden angry because Twitter won't transfer Trump's followers to his account

wasnt twitter's decision to reset to zero instead of rolling them over, because it requires Trump's approval to roll them over.
[/QUOTE
Why would Joe want Trump's followers on his twitter feed? Hopefully, Joe is only going to use the official twitter site for the Office of the President, and say boring Presidential stuff once a month or so.
/——/ Twitter will reverse its policy and allow Dementia Joe to block his critics.
Oh you poor babies.

so jo doesn't have anything to do with those who represent him? lol
Is Twitter your everything?
Dude I got my account shut down in response to a dog fighting video for saying I hope he broke his neck when one of the group of thugs pushing the dogs to fight was caught in an operating tractor axle and his head kept hitting the sand. So I don't have a Twitter account, haven't had one for years.
Twitter has always been a real nasty place. You're better off.

Dude I got my account shut down in response to a dog fighting video for saying I hope he broke his neck when one of the group of thugs pushing the dogs to fight was caught in an operating tractor axle and his head kept hitting the sand. So I don't have a Twitter account, haven't had one for years.
I can assure you I haven't lost any sleep and it's the fascist loss not mine

The fascists are moving to Parler in droves.

Only freaks will follow pedo joe.
you follow the office not the man :cool:

No, I will not follow a pedo who is in the office.

So I assume you don't follow President Trump on Twitter.

Trump was sued for beating and raping one of Epstein's girls. She was 13 at the time she said he raped her. There's also Trump's admission to Howard Stern that he walked into the dressing rooms at his pageants - including the Teenage Miss America contest, because as the pageant "owner" he could do that. Not to mention those super creepy photo shoots he did with Ivanka when she was 12 or 13. Her sitting on his lap looking all Lolita. Yuck!

I don't follow Trump's Twitter account, but I do follow Justin Trudeau. I mostly follow favourite athletes.
And he had the nerve to make up that biden watches girls shower when we know trump purchased the teen miss America pageant so he could watch them nude backstage?

such hypocrisy

That's what Trump does - he accuses others of the things he's doing, to deflect attention from his own criminal behaviour. When the Access Hollywood tape came out, he invited Bill's women to the debate with Hillary, to humiliate her.

When the Ukraine Scandal erupted, he accused Joe Biden of corrupt behaviour in the Ukraine. When he separated families, he tried to claim Obama did it first.

Trump was sued for beating and raping one of Epstein's girls. She was 13 at the time she said he raped her. There's also Trump's admission to Howard Stern that he walked into the dressing rooms at his pageants - including the Teenage Miss America contest, because as the pageant "owner" he could do that. Not to mention those super creepy photo shoots he did with Ivanka when she was 12 or 13. Her sitting on his lap looking all Lolita. Yuck!

I don't follow Trump's Twitter account, but I do follow Justin Trudeau. I mostly follow favourite athletes.
And he had the nerve to make up that biden watches girls shower when we know trump purchased the teen miss America pageant so he could watch them nude backstage?

such hypocrisy

That's what Trump does - he accuses others of the things he's doing, to deflect attention from his own criminal behaviour. When the Access Hollywood tape came out, he invited Bill's women to the debate with Hillary, to humiliate her.

When the Ukraine Scandal erupted, he accused Joe Biden of corrupt behaviour in the Ukraine. When he separated families, he tried to claim Obama did it first.
The Ukraine scandal was about Pedo Joe and his crackhead son.

And Barry did separate kids before Trump, Stupid

such hypocrisy

Wrong.

The people who run twitter are the fascists, moron. Parler allows 100% free speech. Does twitter?

The people who run twitter are the fascists, moron. Parler allows 100% free speech. Does twitter?
Another stupid lie. Parler bans people left and right, probably because you thin skinned little babies lean on your report buttons.

Another stupid lie. Parler bans people left and right, probably because you thin skinned little babies lean on your report buttons.
No it doesn't, turd. Produce some evidence that it does.

Go read about it, crybaby. Or don't. I do not care if an angry little weasel like you believes anything i say.

Go read about it, crybaby. Or don't. I do not care if an angry little weasel like you believes anything i say.
Translation: you have no evidence.

and the liberal idiots are using chinese filters for applications and giving them all their info.

wheee.

that's incorrect the fascist are are blocking people in twitter

actually parlar is self moderation

Trump solluted Kim jung uns General,. Bowed for a Saudi king. Isn’t that right?

Yes, you nailed it, as usual. Here's Trump bowing to the Saudi Prince:
image002.jpg

Ooops.... No, that's barry "boy" soetoro. My bad.

That's either a deep bow.... or foreplay. You never know about that boy.

Translation: you have no evidence.
Hahahaha...oh man. That post from you was worth logging in today.

actually parlar is self moderation
Ha...no.

Forum List

Back