Biden Announcing Executive Orders On Firearms Now

1618047694639.png

It's all political bullshit. I think this is just a deflection away from the crisis on the border.
Exactly right.. Everytime they have a far greater crisis going on, they come to the microphone with a new highly controversial bunch of bullcrap in order to deflect attention away from the screw ups they already have had or hap-hazzardly have put into the works. Look at the New York gov. for example, and how they are attempting to cover up his bullcrap by pumping up these stories of sexual harassment, and doing so in a far greater passion, and way above the Gov. alledgedly killing nursing home patients with his orders during Covid. They undoubtedly realized that the heat was far to hot, so it's under the bus that the gov. goes, yet with something that he can walk away with in the end.

Red Flag laws are one of the worst violations of a person's rights to have ever been proposed.
Red flag laws is an affront to law and order in this country. Otherwise it is to suggest that the law has lost control of the streets, and is no longer effective at doing it's job. So now the government is having to use tactics and strategies to go around law and order, otherwise being the same law and order that has been set up by these same politicians to fail...So in the covering it all up, it has to think of nefarious ways to go after more power (taking advantage of what they have caused on purpose), as if no one see's what is going on. The emperor has no clothes.

Red Flag laws are one of the worst violations of a person's rights to have ever been proposed.
Red flag laws is an affront to law and order in this country. Otherwise it is to suggest that the law has lost control of the streets, and is no longer effective at doing it's job. So now the government is having to use tactics and strategies to go around law and order, otherwise being the same law and order that has been set up by these same politicians to fail...So in the covering it all up, it has to think of nefarious ways to go after more power (taking advantage of what they have caused on purpose), as if no one see's what is going on. The emperor has no clothes.
The police have no legal obligation to come to your aid so the government disarming people without due process is doubly egregious

The police have no legal obligation to come to your aid so the government disarming people without due process is doubly egregious
They probably have other priorities and can't respond to every call with a physical presence.

Otherwise, private sector doormen got fired for not giving aid.

They probably have other priorities and can't respond to every call with a physical presence.

No the Supreme Court ruled that police have absolutely no obligation to come to your aid at any time

Well let me know when Biden figures out criminals don’t care about laws, executive orders or anything that tell them no...
The ghost gun one seems stupid. They should just make the fucking things illegal. The Red Flag Law EO doesn't mandate anything and has nothing to do with criminals. President Biden is not making a lot of changes here, he is just leading by example and urging Congress to do something real.

The President can't make a lot of changes. It really is up to the (do nothing) Congress :(

It is in the hands of the Congress and even Democrats like Manchin are not willing to risk their political career...

Unfortunately you are probably right. But it's gotten to an INSANITY where literally, there must be NO restrictions. None. Because that's where these NRA inspired lunatics are leading us. That is their Utopia. I'm not anti-gun, I believe in A right to own firearms, just like any other tool. But it's not unlimited. It is not unrestricted. And thanks to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment has taken on a meaning the founders never intended. It's become a religion.

Thankfully the NRA has been neutered and shamed into near non-existance.
But Republicans have yet to figure that out! :)

I see no good reason why a person's firearms cannot be confiscated IF the police have reasonable cause to go to a judge and get a warrant to do so, BEFORE said confiscation. Said reasonable cause has to be more than some asshole complaining about the noise next door, and the judge should have reasonable cause to believe deadly violence could be averted if confiscation is not executed. Furthermore, confiscation should be limited to like 60 days or whatever, at which time the weapons are returned UNLESS the prosecution can show reasonable cause as to why the confiscation should be extended. IOW, it shouldn't be up to the individual to show he/she should get his weapons back, but rather the state should show why the individual's right to bear arms should continue to be abridged.

Well let me know when Biden figures out criminals don’t care about laws, executive orders or anything that tell them no...
The ghost gun one seems stupid. They should just make the fucking things illegal. The Red Flag Law EO doesn't mandate anything and has nothing to do with criminals. President Biden is not making a lot of changes here, he is just leading by example and urging Congress to do something real.

The President can't make a lot of changes. It really is up to the (do nothing) Congress :(

It is in the hands of the Congress and even Democrats like Manchin are not willing to risk their political career...

Unfortunately you are probably right. But it's gotten to an INSANITY where literally, there must be NO restrictions. None. Because that's where these NRA inspired lunatics are leading us. That is their Utopia. I'm not anti-gun, I believe in A right to own firearms, just like any other tool. But it's not unlimited. It is not unrestricted. And thanks to the NRA, the 2nd Amendment has taken on a meaning the founders never intended. It's become a religion.

What does it matter?

He's a private citizen and isn't required to do anything if there is a mass shooting?

What does it matter?

He's a private citizen and isn't required to do anything if there is a mass shooting?

I'm just pleased that several of the amoral NRA top dogs will be spending a lot of time in court, and several including LaPierre will likely do prison time. But send in those dues and be comforted that they will end up being spent on luxury travel and propping up a few manufacturers!

What does it matter?

I'm just pleased that several of the amoral NRA top dogs will be spending a lot of time in court, and several including LaPierre will likely do prison time. But send in those dues and be comforted that they will end up being spent on luxury travel and propping up a few manufacturers!
I don't belong to the NRA.

I just don't care what private citizens do on their own time.

No the Supreme Court ruled that police have absolutely no obligation to come to your aid at any time
Why did private sector doormen get fired for that?

In less than a minute, the Idiot in Chief said "bureau of aquahol" and called it the "AFT" two times.

Why is this fucking moron even in office?
The American Federation of Teachers appreciates the plug

Biden is following the Democratic party to the left. Nobody ever expected Biden to take such extreme measures as to even outdo the pressure that was going to come from Kamala. But Biden 'has' and even Kamala's agenda is tame and lagging in comparison to the new Biden.

The best explanation for the American people being so receptive and ready for Biden's huge money initiatives, has to be in large part a backlash that's due to the Trump failure.

From a Canadian POV, Biden is still falling short of what is necessary to reform and fix America.
More appropriate would be following the lead of AOC's recommendations.

The battle lines have been drawn and the gun issue, which has to be one of the sharpest divides, is now on the table.

I see it as a bargaining chip that Biden can afford to lose as long as he puts forward an illusion of attempting to fix it.

Gun reform can be left to simmer on the back burner for a while, or can even be traded off by Biden as a bargaining chip for something that's of immediate importance.

Biden has a bone in his teeth on many issues that have destroyed the American people's wellbeing, and it looks like he batting .700 or better already.

America's very wealthy are going to throw the kitchen sink at Biden's efforts. Their very future depends on them winning.

New Topics

Forum List

Back