Biden Appoints US Maritime Administrator With Zero Shipping Experience During Worst Shipping Crisis In Decades.

TNHarley
Never. Most were owed favors for contributing to the person running for POTUS. Kinda like ambassador postings. The more money you gave the better your post was.

To the best of my knowledge, the Navy doesn't deploy it's ships overland, so I really don't see where that would give her trucking experience keeping them supplied....

But she apparently has experience bombing and shelling shit, so maybe she can use that experience to do away with the backlog of ships and clear the docks!!!! :laughing0301:

Good one. I'm LMAO.

the news says this is a, "port", problem and all the sheeple believe and argue as such

But nobody looks at California's Green, Clean, Renewable, energy rules laws and regulation which includes banning all trucks older than 2011.

This is not a port problem, a shipping problem, a trucking problem. This has nothing to do with Covid. This is your Global Warming solution.

No more food for you, better stock up now, the next law could leave you without food.
Come on, we all know that climate change is a much bigger threat than having no food.

Forum List

Back