🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden approval sinking like a rock

"I would say probably for the last 10 years they've been ignoring Afghanistan, then President Biden gets handed a horrible deal from the previous administration," he said in a follow-up interview. While noting that he is a Republican, he said former President Donald Trump played a role by negotiating with the Taliban for a U.S. withdrawal that was supposed to be completed by May 1.
-----------------------------------------------------------

the above is what I think (from the art)

More whining about TRUMP, just like how Biden's lackey Obama whined about Bush. TRUMP was handed many bad deals with the "JV"ISIS being one of them and he didn't have a problem cleaning up after Biden's past failed foreign policy.

The RAPE and MURDER of Afghani's will haunt the Dem party long after Biden resigns in shame.
So, I take it you were in favor of keeping US troops in Afghanistan indefinitely and spending another trillion dollars or so in this cause?

Keep dreaming, the catastrophe in AFG is just starting.
How many Americans will be captured and beheaded, against Taliban leadership's directives?
How will the Taliban, or ISIS-K, or AQ attack the US, after many years of no attacks?

Holding Biden in CONTEMPT will be an issue in 2022 and 2024, bet on it.
So, did you want us to stay there to prevent al-Qaeda etc. from regrouping there?

So, did you want us to stay there to prevent al-Qaeda etc. from regrouping there?
I tell you what, most these Pub condemn Biden's pull out of forces but then refuse to say they would keep them there.

Last edited:
How many Americans will be captured and beheaded, against Taliban leadership's directives?
How will the Taliban, or ISIS-K, or AQ attack the US, after many years of no attacks?

No, I don't think foreign affairs, especially getting out of Afghanistan, is on or near the top of the list of concerns Americans will be voting on in 2022 or 2024...

The economy
Covid
Southern border
Voting rights

Will drive citizens to the voting booth....imho.

What was there to "thrive" on? Trump's poll numbers never really budged in the four years he sat in the Oval Office. The guy was unpopular from the day he said "I do so solemnly swear"....

Again, this is a blip for Biden. While it is a clusterfuck, at least Biden had the balls to actually stand up and pull the trigger...unlike the last guy...and the guy before him..and the guy who started the whole fucking mess.
Again...throwing Obama under the bus. A Prog has gotta do what a Prog has gotta do. Obama has done his damage and what smells behind him has also. But you disregard him now. He knew better. Now there is an explosion outside the Kabul Airport as the caliphate is coming.

So, Are you or are you not in favor of the pull out of the troops from Afghanistan?
Are you for or against the extermination of all HIV positive people. It will end everything that way. Agreed.

IMHO, and I'm no military planner, but withdrawing looks to be a catastrophe, the AFG army w/o the US there just melted away.
So the strategy that should have been tried was what worked in Syria against ISIS.
The US keeps "spotters" and quick reaction teams there to support the AFGs, like in Syria against ISIS. The AFGs would do the fighting like the Kurds did in Syria, keeping US casualties to a minimum. The US air power would keep the Taliban from massing or mounting offensives.
It would be a stalemate, and "endless war", but probably cheaper than the $52b a year we averaged the last 10-years.

No, I don't think foreign affairs, especially getting out of Afghanistan, is on or near the top of the list of concerns Americans will be voting on in 2022 or 2024...

The economy
Covid
Southern border
Voting rights
Will drive citizens to the voting booth....imho.
1. The economy includes inflation
2. Covid. True, we'll see how it plays out
3. Southern border, agreed, looks like another disaster
4. Voting rights, or election integrity, depends where you sit
5. You think AFG will NOT be in the news during the elections?? Think again.
6. Infrastructure, will it pass?
7. The Fed will start to taper and tighten
8. China? Russia? NK? The ME? There will be more foreign policy disasters to deal with.

^ saying with a gleam in his eye

Come back and see me in three months. The right wing isn't getting the huge traction they were expecting on Afghanistan. I could be wrong but feeling is that this will blow over. But it's heart warming to see you believe in citing polls now. :)
so it is going to blow over. just like the human parts that blew over in the twin bombings carried out today Thusrday 8/26/2021 outside the kabul airport by terrorists .reports of 13 dead and undetermined amounts of injured people. some people missing body parts. hell those human body parts sure got blown over. dementia cant get his head out of his a__

Forum List

Back