Biden Asked To Make His Case For President, Responds: ‘I’m Not Going To’

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
In other words Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden had absolutely NO AGENDA for making Americans vote for him EXCEPT he is NOT Trump!.... Damn thos Communist/DemonRATS are good....what an insightful answer....NOT!

Speaking in Iowa, former Vice President Joe Biden was confronted by a reporter who wanted to know why Iowans, with their current low unemployment rate, should shift from voting strongly for President Trump in 2016 to voting for Biden in 2020. When she asked Biden to make his case for why he should be elected, he answered, "I'm not going to."

The exchange went like this:

Reporter: Well, In Iowa, the unemployment rate is 2.5%; people say they are employed in Iowa and their small businesses are growing; Iowa picked Trump by —

Biden: They were employed before he got elected.

Reporter: The president won by 10 percentage points in Iowa.

Biden: I’m not suggesting that he didn’t win by 10 percentage points; what I’m suggesting is he’s not the reason for that employment rate being down.

Reporter: But why should people want to make a change, though?

Biden: Well, that’s up to them to decide.

Reporter: Why should they?

Biden: It’s for them to decide.

Reporter: Well, make your case.

Biden: I’m not going to.

(Excerpt) Read more at dailywire.com ...

qLOtyzw.jpg

Biden is the gift that keeps on giving.

In other words Jojo "The World's Dumbest Politician and Sexual Abuser" Biden had absolutely NO AGENDA for making Americans vote for him EXCEPT he is NOT Trump!.... Damn thos Communist/DemonRATS are good....what an insightful answer....NOT!

Speaking in Iowa, former Vice President Joe Biden was confronted by a reporter who wanted to know why Iowans, with their current low unemployment rate, should shift from voting strongly for President Trump in 2016 to voting for Biden in 2020. When she asked Biden to make his case for why he should be elected, he answered, "I'm not going to."

Reporter: Well, In Iowa, the unemployment rate is 2.5%; people say they are employed in Iowa and their small businesses are growing; Iowa picked Trump by —

Biden: I’m not suggesting that he didn’t win by 10 percentage points; what I’m suggesting is he’s not the reason for that employment rate being down.

Purge, I can hardly believe that you can be surprised that the Democrats are both capable of and intend to match everything they accuse Trump of by being MORE of it! So it naturally follows that after years of complaining how stupid Trump is, they intend to run a campaign of FAR GREATER stupidity.

I just wonder what, if polled, would a Biden supporter say they are supporting Joe for? And if they like him so much, why has the guy lost every time he's run?

Purge, I can hardly believe that you can be surprised that the Democrats are both capable of and intend to match everything they accuse Trump of by being MORE of it! So it naturally follows that after years of complaining how stupid Trump is, they intend to run a campaign of FAR GREATER stupidity.

I just wonder what, if polled, would a Biden supporter say they are supporting Joe for? And if they like him so much, why has the guy lost every time he's run?
I keep forgetting that the left has gone completely insane and will do ANYTHING in their power to try and stop Trump....apparently they think that independents don't think and will follow them mindlessly like the low intellect left that occupies USMB!

I keep forgetting that the left has gone completely insane and will do ANYTHING in their power to try and stop Trump....apparently they think that independents don't think and will follow them mindlessly like the low intellect left that occupies USMB!

You're forgetting one thing: The Radical Left are complete cement heads, if they had the ability to actually THINK in the first place, they wouldn't be leftists. They are about one thing only, radicalism and anarchy, and they seek one thing only: to find or create more angry, radical people like them. It all begins at the top and our politicians no longer represent anything but divisiveness over hordes of mislead people.

What if, one of these years, they gave an election and nobody voted? At some point, the public has to say enough and demand better, real candidates.

He is one of the biggest losers out there. Him and Obama made a great couple. Dumb and Dumber.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They accused Trump of being a pedophile when in fact Hillary's husband was Epstein's bff and was often without Secret Service while being serviced by 16 year old girls on the Lolita Express.

They accused him of abusing power while Born in Kenya Obama was turning US Intel Agencies against a Presidential candidate.

Finally they want to impeach him for what Biden did

Forum List

Back