🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Biden Back From a Four Day Weekend

Naw..Trump still holds the record.
You know it is people like you that are truly missing what Trump was about. Attached is document that I'd like you to retort as GOOD for the USA! More importantly Trump was working on reversing all of these dangerous unAmerican actions/policies of Obama which NOW dumb ass Biden has resumed!
Please justify the attached because I defy you to say destroying the environment is ok. That bankrupting 1,400 companies putting 500,000 people out of work AND destroying $100 billion a year in taxes is OK! Or making the USA energy DEPENDENT on foreign oil! Please explain how any dummy would want higher gas prices!
ObamaAntiBusiness.png

No I didn't read it. Trump put his pants on backward.

That was an obvious lie when it was released and would have only taken a second to verify even the day of the tweet.

Why am I not surprised that you still believe it.

So... he took the long way around?

Is this supposed to be groundbreaking? I have done FAR worse because I was thinking of other things at the moment. I am sure the rest of you have too if you are willing to admit it or not.

That was an obvious lie when it was released and would have only taken a second to verify even the day of the tweet.

Why am I not surprised that you still believe it.
I stand corrected and be surprised.

Forum List

Back